umbrella corp RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cut67
ok this is whats going on.its the year 2310 and zombies have taken over the world.....our objective is to go into towns and clear them of these zombies...you will be equiped with a mp5 navy or a m14 or m16,you will have a colt,knife,med kit,anti virus shot,heavy armor with a helmet that blocks face,water,and food.you dont need a bio!. also u can be a pilot,soldier,medic,or special force.good day soldier and may god be with you.

cut67
*grabs m16<colt,knife,medkit,and a gernade*

cut67
THIS IS A FIRST PERSON RPG THIS SHOULD HAVE PERMISION IN HALF AN HOUR!

trademark
no it won't sorry

cut67
i know ok

I MIGHT HAVE PERMISION IN A DAY OR LESS

trademark
no not at all it will be close if Ush come sorry again

SpadeKing
not really most threads started before asking permission are always closed especially if no one committed to joining... just dont worry about it

cut67
oh well i like the 1 in the game ideas ill just wait

JacopeX
It takes about weeks and maybe a month to get permission for RP's. When it comes to making an RP, you have to be really patient!

cut67
im new so sorry sad

JacopeX
its ok, takes awhile to get used to the rules. smile

cut67
and im more of a 1st person *takes out gun

trademark
ok you don't have to take out you gun every time you say first person*some one pulls out a gun*

cut67
*comes out of tunnel and starts to search for zombies* if any 1 whants to just do this for fun please im bored. *sees about 5 zombies**aims slowly and shoots at their heads and instantly killing them

JacopeX
Really what do you mean by First person

:: Someone takes out a gun::

AWW HELL NAW!

cut67
*moves into building**kicks the door open**looks around for zombies* clear

trademark
i don't understand i thought first person was only for games
*someone pulls out a gun*
I don'y feel safe anymore

cut67
thats first person 3rd person is this

the soldier ran into the room
this is first person
*runs into the room*

Agent HUNK
Actually, 1st person would be something like this:

I was happily watching the gifted dancer gyrate on the pole sticking out of the stage when out of nowhere a bugle started to play Revellie(SP?). It was then that my eyes opened and the harsh voice of the drill instructor filled my ears.

Third person is like this:

Travis was happily watching the gifted dancer gyrate on the pole sticking out of the stage when out of nowhere a bugle started to play Revellie(SP?). It was then that his eyes opened and the harsh voice of the drill instructor filled his ears.

I usually RP in a mixed style of these two.

cut67
i use the stars lol

SilentWolf
That's like a chat room type rp style. When you have to post fast or else you get left behind.

Agent HUNK
yeah, here you can actually create long detailed posts depending on when you post, or how popular the rp is.

cut67
i like using stars im not used to others

trademark
i think this one should die so USH want get mad

cut67
*goes up the stairs in the building* *hears a zombie**throws gernade* die

Agent HUNK
Yeah, cut lets leave this thread be so you will have a better chance of not getting banned. You're new so maybe he will be leniant on you. You can't just go posting new threads without permission in the rp sections.

Good Luck.

cut67
k

cut67
*moves on the very top of the building**zombies come through the stairs**shoots them in the head*

cut67
*blackhawk comes and lands* *shooting the zombies* good timing! *loads in it

cut67
*gets out and shoots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.