Brief but Belief KoTOR 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hawkeye
LucasArts: KOTOR 3, Mercenaries 2
LucasArts' recent silence by no means equals inactivity. On the contrary, Knights of the Old Republic 3, which we believe is in development with Obsidian Development, is in the early stages of creation for a late 2006 -- most likely a 2007 -- release. The game should feature more seamless interaction between NPCs and the lead character, as well as better, more economic interactions between party members. We predict the combat system will go entirely realtime, as opposed to partially realtime (the way it was in KOTOR 1 and 2), and RPG fans will be able to enjoy more distinct shades of gray recognized by characters instead of the black and white distinctions made in the first two iterations of the series.

I got this from http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/680/680220p1.html

Im not sure if its confirmed but from the looks of i t Obsidian is doin the job

General G
I don't understand the "partially realtime" part, and so far, sounds aweosme, cannot wait! But why does it show Nihilus over KOTOR 3? Maybe he'sot dead...

Darth Hawkeye
they havent gotten any picture details on it apparently there using the old pictures...to give an idea of what there talking about to those..uselss people who aren't die hard about the game

Ushgarak
Please use the existing KOTOR III thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.