Since I had been sporting the same hair since birth....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Well, I've been sporting the same haircut/style since birth and now that I'm older I finally got my hair cut, styled, and dyed by my cousin who is studying to be a hair stylist. My old digital camera mysteriously works now after I had to get a new one but is a piece of crap and every photo that I take is too bright and I can't edit it without it looks stupid, but I managed to get ONE in. Do not pay any attention to my not wearing makeup. I LOVE IT! droolio

Kram3r
OoOoOoh! Someone's a new woman! droolio

Kelly_LS
Yes I is! *Drools*

Roulette
eek! Very niiiiiiiiiice ^-^

Kelly_LS
Really?! Thanks. big grin I'm so satisfied with it.

Roulette
Yeah! yes looks awesome! ^-^

welcome big grin

Kelly_LS
stick out tongue I'm glad.

Roulette
^-^ Haha.

Imaginary
I think it looks good, Kelly smile

Kelly_LS
Thanks. big grin

Lana
Mmmmm, honestly, I don't think black's a good color on you. It just looks too fake.

The cut looks nice though.

Kelly_LS
I've had that too many times before, lol. But thanks.

Lana
Most people who try and dye their hair black look terrible with it - you really can't do black if you have fair skin stick out tongue it just looks a little bit odd on you, with your skintone you'd probably look better with medium shades.

Kelly_LS
I actually didn't think it was going to turn out THIS dark but once I take a few showers it will lighten up. stick out tongue

Barker
From the thread title, can I assume that your Hair doesn't grow? no expression

Kelly_LS
mullet

Ana P
Nice!

Though black doesn't suit you. What was it before brown?

I often change my hair. I stray from the norm...

Röland
Looks good Kelly. big grin

Kelly_LS

Ana P
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
If black doesn't suit me then why was I born with black hair?

Some shades of black make a difference. That one is a little too dark in my opinion.

I was born with black hair also but I don't sport it anymore wink

Lana
If black doesn't suit me then why was I born with black hair?

Thanks.

Just because you're born with a certain color of hair doesn't mean it's going to suit you stick out tongue my hair was orange when I was born (it's since settled to a dark reddish-gold), but that color sure as hell wouldn't look good on me.

And speaking of hair, I need to get a haircut...my hair's grown back out to the length I like, but I need to get layers done again. I look too childish when my hair appears to be one length.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Ana P
Some shades of black make a difference. That one is a little too dark in my opinion.

I was born with black hair also but I don't sport it anymore wink
My hair was actually darker than this at birth. erm

Originally posted by Lana
Just because you're born with a certain color of hair doesn't mean it's going to suit you stick out tongue my hair was orange when I was born (it's since settled to a dark reddish-gold), but that color sure as hell wouldn't look good on me.

And speaking of hair, I need to get a haircut...my hair's grown back out to the length I like, but I need to get layers done again. I look too childish when my hair appears to be one length.
Well I know this. stick out tongue I mean, maybe the dark brown/black suits me better than it's showing all of you guys. It looks great to me in the mirror. I'll have to take some better pictures when I get the battery for my newer digital camera and see if everyone's opinions are the same.
This is the first time I've actually had layers in my hair, I loves it too.

Ana P
What did you hair look like before?

Kelly_LS
This color and VERY long.

Ana P
I like that color on you better wink

But That's my opinion smile

Kelly_LS
I like my new one better though. stick out tongue

But thanks! smile

Ana P
You are Welcome

Is that your dog in the first picture?

Kelly_LS
Yeah, a little bit of her. laughing out loud

Ana P
Cool.

I have two dogs.

I love em' big grin

Kongu Dude
I'm too lazy too post so. thumbsup<< Smiley explains.

~Da Rev~
Well, I've been sporting the same haircut/style since birth and now that I'm older I finally got my hair cut, styled, and dyed by my cousin who is studying to be a hair stylist. My old digital camera mysteriously works now after I had to get a new one but is a piece of crap and every photo that I take is too bright and I can't edit it without it looks stupid, but I managed to get ONE in. Do not pay any attention to my not wearing makeup. I LOVE IT! droolio *pays attention to you not wearing makeup*

Kelly_LS
Cool.

I have two dogs.

I love em' big grin
Awesome, I'm a dog lover!
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
*pays attention to you not wearing makeup*
cry

Ana P
Here they are big grin

Charlene & Bartolomeu

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7020/04wu5.jpg

Kelly_LS
They're adorable. Is that a cocker spaniel on the left? My aunt has one exactly like that but it's still a pup. This is a full picture of Lola.

BlackSunshine
I love the new cut but the color looks kinda odd. Probably because of your skin tone. I dyed my hair black once and it looked really bad. I'm fair complected and beleive me alot of people said I looked either dead or I looked like a vampire.....ermm

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I love the new cut but the color looks kinda odd. Probably because of your skin tone. I dyed my hair black once and it looked really bad. I'm fair complected and beleive me alot of people said I looked either dead or I looked like a vampire.....ermm
I could deal with being called dead or vampiric? droolio But yeah, I see what you're saying. I swear I'd take more pictures and see if everyone's opinion was the same from my new camera but I don't know when I'll get a new battery for it.

Ana P
They're adorable. Is that a cocker spaniel on the left? My aunt has one exactly like that but it's still a pup. This is a full picture of Lola.

Yes

She is a English Cocker Spaniel big grin

Lola is cute big grin

chris_64256
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r262/chris_64256/rex0806015.jpg
That's Rex king of the castle

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I've been sporting the same haircut/style since birth and now that I'm older I finally got my hair cut, styled, and dyed by my cousin who is studying to be a hair stylist. My old digital camera mysteriously works now after I had to get a new one but is a piece of crap and every photo that I take is too bright and I can't edit it without it looks stupid, but I managed to get ONE in. Do not pay any attention to my not wearing makeup. I LOVE IT! droolio

It's hot!

ThePittman
Reading the title it sounded like you had really REALLY long hair stick out tongue

Sanctuary
It's pretty. happy

Lana
Originally posted by BlackSunshine

I'm the same way - I've got really fair skin (complete with freckles) and yeah. I'd simply look ridiculous with my hair any darker than my normal shade.

Nor can I really go with light-colored hair either...blah.

Kelly_LS
Yes

She is a English Cocker Spaniel big grin

Lola is cute big grin
Thanks. stick out tongue She's a little demon, though.
Originally posted by chris_64256
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r262/chris_64256/rex0806015.jpg
That's Rex king of the castle
Cute. stick out tongue
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's hot!
Fank ya. big grin
Originally posted by Sanctuary
It's pretty. happy
Thanks again.
Originally posted by Lana
I'm the same way - I've got really fair skin (complete with freckles) and yeah. I'd simply look ridiculous with my hair any darker than my normal shade.

Nor can I really go with light-colored hair either...blah.
I've always wanted to try a dirty blonde look but...I'm scared to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.