Predator vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
In the jungle these 2 will fight. Who wins?

cowboy
cap ftw

Benny G
Originally posted by cowboy
cap ftw

Cap couldnt even get Three feet in front of Predator without having he's brain's Bash'd in big grin

batdude123
Pred.

ExtraMision5555
Predator

i really cant see cap winning any

PRAYERRUN
ya know, my thinking was if Batman can beat predator, so can cap. BUT, i can't even see how batman beat him. lol

Jyppe
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
ya know, my thinking was if Batman can beat predator, so can cap. BUT, i can't even see how batman beat him. lol

Batman beat a cocky young Predator because he had some prep time. Before that, he was nearly killed by the same one. He was saved by his batmobile. All that skill and it didn't do any good against the Predator.

Predator wins..

PRAYERRUN
oh ok well I guess that explains things lol. Still, I dont get out Danny Glover was able to defeat a predator.stick out tongue

darth fury
pred. This is the jungle, pred has thermal vision and invisability.

i cant see cap winnin this.

braz
Pred ftw.

Mindship
If an LA police officer can beat a pred, this will be fairly easy for Cap. Nothing the pred has will penetrate Cap's shield; Cap is Way faster than the pred; and one well-placed shield throw will have the pred out cold.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Mindship
If an LA police officer can beat a pred, this will be fairly easy for Cap. Nothing the pred has will penetrate Cap's shield; Cap is Way faster than the pred; and one well-placed shield throw will have the pred out cold.

Don't use the films as cannon. Cap faster than a Predator... roll eyes (sarcastic)

PRAYERRUN
I doubt that cap would be faster than a predator, but at the same time, Cap has beaten tougher opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.