enter The Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Here's a character I've not seen round here in the "verses" world.

http://www.titanstower.com/assets/recroom/tradingcards/masterpiece/atom.jpg

So I'm wondering who would have the best chance of stopping him in this senario

The Atom is out for blood for being dissed by the big boys and he intends to leave his mark through death!

He targets

1. Daredevil

2. Plasticman

3. Batman

4. Wolverine

5. Iceman

6. Green Latern (John)

7. Firestorm

8. And as a last suicidal attempt....http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/graphics/thanos.gif

Does he complete this list or is he squished like a bug?

Brian Oswald
He stops at Iceman

The Fake Macoy
Can he even hurt plastic man? Why is Plastic Man ranked so low on this list?

Brian Oswald
Cant he get into plasticmans brain?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

Because he gets no respect. sad

Batman and Wolverine being after him is laughable though.

And if we take Plastic Man out (since it's likely a stalemate), he probably stops at GL...though he and Bobby might just stalemate.

tru-marvell
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

I don't think it would be that big problem to get inside Plasticman...am I wrong?

I put Batman over plastic thinking Batty could have some "clever" scheme to combat him

And Wolverine because of his mutant healing factor..... duh! Happy Dance

IronDave
I don't know too much about the Atom, but I was under the impression he didn't have superhuman durability, or even peak human.

So, if that is the case couldn't Daredevil (using his super senses) locate the Atom and then proceed to step on him or something like that?

tru-marvell
nawww man...Atom can reduce to atomic level size...DD senses aint detecting that no

DigiMark007
Right, and Atom could slide between the molecules in DD's foot. He won't be getting stepped on.

That's why half these fights are likely stalemates. And as for Plastic Man, he's all plastic. There's no "traditional" brain to mess with...

IronDave
Alright, thanks for clearing that up. Would the atom have any way to counter iceman flash freezing everything around him, thus freezing the atom too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.