grr!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Bah to hot water heaters bah!
SO I'm all ready to take a bubble bath and get all nice and silky, poured in the lovely vanilla stuff, lit all the candles, lugged my stereo into my bathroom, and have turned on the lovely water to hottest it will go, and I leave it to do it's thang while I get changed into my robe.

So I walk in, it's all lovely, and the water's rising, I slip into the water and the next three seconds it starts to pour in freezing cold water, so I jump up and stop it, and my bath's half full, and the water is now kinda chilled and the bubbles are going to waste, why god why??!?!?1 cry

Now I have to wait 30 minutes for the water heater to supply me with new hot water for a new bath disgust

What a waste of bubbles no

Pity me weep

Röland
My hot water heater does that crap all the time with showers. disgust

silver_tears
cry Hold me.

Röland
OMG IRENE IS NAKED AND ASKING ME TO HOLD HER!!! eek!

Barker
I think you meant, ~g. r. r. !~. ermm

silver_tears

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
ermm

You're not naked?

Sorry I got excited.... cry

Barker
.. herbtouched

Oh yeah. oops

Speaking of touched.. srug

silver_tears

Barker
Haha yea, sorry about that ermm

Sorry?

I was going to thank you. ermmnone

Röland
I've a towel on sneaky2

Don't give me that look!

silver_tears
Originally posted by Barker
Sorry?

I was going to thank you. ermmnone

Go again? leftright

silver_tears

Punkyhermy
ahh..yeah..i wanna go shower too now...

but my sis was in there before so i dunno what state of temperature she's left the water in.

Barker
Go again? leftright
Come again? dodgy

Röland
That was more a look for the towel doped

I see. hmm

silver_tears

Itzak
SO I'm all ready to take a bubble bath and get all nice and silky, poured in the lovely vanilla stuff, lit all the candles, lugged my stereo into my bathroom, and have turned on the lovely water to hottest it will go, and I leave it to do it's thang while I get changed into my robe.

So I walk in, it's all lovely, and the water's rising, I slip into the water and the next three seconds it starts to pour in freezing cold water, so I jump up and stop it, and my bath's half full, and the water is now kinda chilled and the bubbles are going to waste, why god why??!?!?1 cry

Now I have to wait 30 minutes for the water heater to supply me with new hot water for a new bath disgust

Pity me weep

Jeez, your hot water heater too? Mine has been quite the cold hearted biatch all day.

Although, I believe it to be the curse that has been laid open me of having 3 sisters who've got nothing better to do but use up all the hot water in Texas. ermm

Punkyhermy

I only like extremely hot showers love

i am le back. and this was one extremely hot shower. happy stick out tongue

*dries hair*

Mr. Bacon
hot showers are the best yes im considering taking one now

silver_tears
Originally posted by Itzak
Jeez, your hot water heater too? Mine has been quite the cold hearted biatch all day.

Although, I believe it to be the curse that has been laid open me of having 3 sisters who've got nothing better to do but use up all the hot water in Texas. ermm

Those skanks shock

silver_tears
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
i am le back. and this was one extremely hot shower. happy stick out tongue

*dries hair*

I've now had my successful bath droolio

Punkyhermy
I've now had my successful bath droolio

wooo. for late night baths. well mine was a shower...erm

silver_tears
haha I love the bubble stuff I use, it's amazingly smelling love
I enjoy showers too, but I dunno why, I like showering in the dark with candles all around embarrasment

Mr. Bacon
firefirefireph

Punkyhermy
haha I love the bubble stuff I use, it's amazingly smelling love
I enjoy showers too, but I dunno why, I like showering in the dark with candles all around embarrasment

hmm...its about time i tried one of those fancy bubble things.stick out tongue

Itzak
Those skanks shock

Let's see how they like scalding hot water! evillaugh

It's such a shame I'm not that evil. weep

Never done that before, but it sure sounds great. droolio

Thorinn

Pity me weep hysterical2

Haha.....Loser. no expression

petpet

hug

silver_tears
dopedfu

Thorinn
You wish, too bad you live in Canaduh. doped

silver_tears
I like it here lookaround

Thorinn
So, you're French Canadian are you? hm

silver_tears
Nope, I was born in Europe.
I just know French smart

Thorinn
Eurotrash eh? shifty

Edit: I mean......Eurotrash Ah? shifty

FoxMeister

Council#13

Pity me weep

petpet

lord xyz

Pity me weep You crazy Americans and your obcessions.

FoxMeister

Pity me weep
dont cry _flower4u_

Council#13
Originally posted by FoxMeister
dont cry _flower4u_

So going into my profile, that smilie.

dr. pookie
i wish more women would bathe often

FoxMeister
ye. they dont do it much

Kongu Dude
News of the Week

Silver_Tears is wasting Bubbles! oh

silver_tears
Originally posted by FoxMeister
ye. they dont do it much

dontgetit

Kongu Dude
laughing out loud

RogerRamjet
that monday evening you would still be here with me...

FoxMeister
dontgetit
If you tell us more about your showering experiences we will probably think otherwise

silver_tears
I shower daily, and most of the time it's a whole ritual of lotions and scrubs and all types of loverly smelling things doped
But tonight, I'm taking another bubble bath.

Red Two
so many bubbles,so little time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.