Who is Supernova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Ok guys. Who do you think Supernova is?

I've heard it could be Kon-el and Starman. You tell me.

The Fake Macoy
A very popular theory is that he's Lar Gand or M'onel, or Mon-el, or whatever he's being called these days.

long pig
Solomon Grundy!

Imagine how awesome that'd be.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by long pig
Solomon Grundy!

Imagine how awesome that'd be. laughing That truly would be incredible...

Grimm22
Supernova hasn't even shown up in 52 in about 6 weeks erm

I can almost guarantee he's just going to end up as a Superboy from an alternate earth

long pig
Originally posted by Doc Potato
laughing That truly would be incredible...
Born on a mother****in' monday, bitches.

Despite teaming with a collection of super geniuses (Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Gorilla Grodd) Solomon was easily the wisest. In fact, in one comic he determines which mother should have custody of a newborn baby by going "NAAARRRR SOLOMON GRUNDY WANT BABY" and leaping out of a window. So, he's quite up to the task of fooling you into not thinking he's Supernova....which I'm positive he is.

Entity
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really,

want it to be Connor. Did I make it clear enough?
But serious I know my view is biest but, he does have very similar powers, he has been to the Batcave, which very few people know the where abouts of and even Cassie thinks it could be him.
Of course, I realise DC wants me to notice those things so the fact they are so obvious is actual quite the discrediting of my much wanted conclusion.

However, my long hated truth of the total lack of meaning for death in comics can finally become thy ally.

manjaro
remember that there is a clone of conner named match runing around out there so maybe it was him, bu the again supernova has displayed powers eeriely similar to starman,, but why wouldnt they just ressurect starman's career...but then again he's old as hell and starspangled kid took over his mantle already. so im thinking some young guy w/genius lvlv intellect is testing out his new inventions or some alternate timeline nonsense

King_Mungi
Well Nova knew the location of the Batcave, so that's an interesting point

Doc Potato
Originally posted by manjaro
remember that there is a clone of conner named match runing around out there so maybe it was him, bu the again supernova has displayed powers eeriely similar to starman,, but why wouldnt they just ressurect starman's career...but then again he's old as hell and starspangled kid took over his mantle already. so im thinking some young guy w/genius lvlv intellect is testing out his new inventions or some alternate timeline nonsense There's always Jack I guess... or did I miss something?

Avalonofthewind
I'm still thinking the Eradicator, who hasn't been seen since before the crisis and could easily recreate all of Supernova's powers.

King_Mungi
The new JSA book will have a new Starman, which resembles Kingdom Come's design and Stargirl.

Jack will be making an apperance shortly in 52

Validus
It's the new Starman I'm sure. Supernova is revealed I believe the same week JSA launches. Hopefully it's Thom Kallor.

long pig
It could be Lex Luthor.

Lucid Lui
It could be Lex Luthor. YOU could be Lex Luthor!

long pig
I could be, but I'm not....I'm WOLVBEREEN!

I think Supernova is Booster Gold.

grey fox
I could be, but I'm not....I'm WOLVBEREEN!

I think Supernova is Booster Gold.

Ummm....guy's ? Booster Gold is a freaking skeleton ! Not only that but SuperNova was harassing Booster when he was alive.

It could be Lex Luthor.

Nope . Lex WANTS to know the guy's identity. Even in his spare time. I doubt you'd go to all that trouble if you were SN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.