Hey peeps!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Hey people!

My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third....but don't hesitate to call me Sado. wink

just dropping by here at the request of P-Geyser. Some of you may (just maybe?) happen to know me as Sado, webmaster of the fighting game website,

anyway nice to see you all hopefully it'll be fun here!

katcha_24
Hey Sado!
Welcome!

Sado22
Hey thanx!
New here too huh? well good to have some here as new as me...i was startin to feel all left out!

Red Two
YO NIgga

ladygrim
Hello and welcome to kmc

Council#13
Originally posted by Sado22
Hey people!

My name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third....but don't hesitate to call me Sado. wink

just dropping by here at the request of P-Geyser. Some of you may (just maybe?) happen to know me as Sado, webmaster of the fighting game website,

anyway nice to see you all hopefully it'll be fun here!

Welcome, Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the Third! firefirefireph

Fatima
Hellow Sado ..enjoy your time here smile

I guess you are from Dubai ..

Sado22
wow I'm getting some responses! thanks a lot peeps and I'm already starting to like it here.

Fatima: this is the first time I'm actualy coming across someone from UAE on a forum. I actually in Sharjah (and studying in AUS) but i used to live in Dubai before. What about you? Dubai?

Fatima
No, i m from the capital Abu Dhabi , citizen smile

Sado22
oooooh....high class citizen huh? big grin
have some mercy on a poor old sharjah resident.... sad

Fatima
laughing

No body poor in UAE , we all the same .. smile

Sado22
big grin
the one country where there more foriegners than the local people....yeah i guess so.

Fatima
No , actually most Gulf countries has it also :Qatar ,Kuwait ,Saudi arabia ..

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ladygrim
Hello and welcome to kmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.