Top Ten Favorite Supeheros!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I can't put this in the Comic Forum, because many superheros are not from comics. Same conditions as the Movie Forums. I guess I will start. My list is not in order.

Spiderman: I love this hero. He is like the everyday nerd that learned how to be not only a hero, but a better man overall. His story of love and responsibility make you feel like he's among us right now. Not only that, but his costume is fantastic and has an amazing personality. Plus, I love to see him battle! One of the greatest fictional characters ever.

Ultraman(original): This is a given. While he began a little weakly and ugly, he soon became not only major badass(LITERALLY pimp smacked "I am the best of the best" Ultraman Ace), but he has a ton to him. His whole life is to protect and serve. And what we find out is that he was not really born that way, but wanted to be that way. He's a hero by heart that represents the will to survive no matter what. His suit(later one(s), actually) are fantastic. Totally underrated. He is now normally shoved into the backround. But whenever he gets a chance, he uses it(saved Tiga with no actual power). He would take Superman down quickly. I can't believe they tried to match him with Kamen Rider! Jeez! Even scaled, that's like Spiderman with Superman!

Kamen Rider(original): Behind only Ultraman, Kamen Rider is one of the biggest hero icons in the entire eastern border. And now, just like Ultraman, is slowly beginning to leak here once more. With the strength of(or greater than) Spiderman and enough skill to make Captain America look like an amatuer, Kamen Rider is as awesome as they come.

Kamen Rider V3: He is without a doubt my favorite Kamen Rider. The original Kamen Rider rocks, but V3 is even better. With the skill of Kamen Rider 1 and the raw basis strength of Kamen Rider 2(actually, he is an estimated 10 times stronger than KR 2 now), not to mention 26 secret powers, KR V3 is definately a force to be reckoned with. He has done feats that makes Luke Cage look dumb. Plus, his story is brilliant. It is all about how one man must learn to balance vengeance and the good of the people. Genuine hero. definately Japan's Spiderman.

Ultraseven: I love him! The more ninja-esque version of Ultraman, Ultraseven is a total monster. Of course the original could beat him, but he still rocks out loud. He is incredibly wise and understandable in what he does. Got along with Ultraman very well. Awesome character.

Hellboy: I just love his character. No matter what, it isn't a problem he can't handle. Normally, that would bug me, but Hellboy makes it look good.

The Thing: Oh, come on! You honestly can't dislike the ever loving blue eyed Thing, can ya? He mixes in silliness and drama perfectly.

Punisher: I count him since he hangs with heros a lot. This is the kind of character all comic industries must have. He isn't good or bad. He does what he does and moves on. Class A badass, not to mention great to see in comics. Gave guys like Ringmaster with the Infinity Ring and Blade a bit of a shock.

Ultraman Tiga: Interesting Ultraman. NHis whole purpose is to show us the light. He is merely one man with the gift to become an Ultraman, yet has an ancient tie into him as well. Daigo, a member of the organization GUTS, is told by an ancient spirit that his ancestors carried with them the power of Tiga. Now Tiga must reawake within Daigo to once again save the world from a year of monsters. As the series goes along, you see how Daigo accepts his destiny as an Ultraman to save those he loves. He then begins to realize that he may have ALWAYS been Tiga, but never realized it. It's a little odd, but very well done. Tiga makes the Ultraworld proud.

Flash(Barry Allen): Everything comic Wally wasn't. Witty, funny, cool, likeable, and not irritating. Very brave and couragious.

This list may change at one point or another.

FoxMeister
wow...... innocent_1 this isnt that interesting

cgbw2407
way too much reading i just got up... ill read it later

Bardock42
I am not sure if you can call them Superheroes..or even Heroes, but these are my favourite Characters:

John Constantine: Awesome Character. And most his stories are jsut genius. You have to love him. He's also british. And smokes a lot.

Batman: Who doesn't love the Bat? Especially since he can beat ANYONE with a little prep. Galactus? sure, a few punches and he's gone. Parrallax? A little wit is better than ultimate power. ANYONE!

The Punisher: Killing people he thinks are bad. The dude is cool.

Moon Knight: I have to admit I don't know much about him. But this new series is amazing.

V: He's toooo coool. Smart, strong, knowledgable...sexy?

Rorschach: He does have principles, doesn't he

Others:

Flash (Wally, Barry and Jay)
Impuls/Kid Flash
Green lantern (Alan, Hal and Kyle)
Robin
John Hartigan
Green Arrow
etc.

Council#13
Isn't this in the wrong area?

FoxMeister
yes

Kongu Dude
Wrong Forum.

TheKingofKINGS!
Wrong forum. Take your Ultra man toys elsewhere.

Kongu Dude
And stop posting Ultra garbage, on the OTF.

FoxMeister
and stop being Ultra shit

Bardock42
Okay, what about the noobs and idiots shutting the **** up now and participating in threads where they are not required to read posts that are longer than 2 sentences?

FoxMeister
not much chance

Bardock42
Originally posted by FoxMeister
not much chance

So it seems. Apparently it is popular to portray ones idiocy nowadays.

FoxMeister
what_2 OK Hans

Kongu Dude
So it seems.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by cgbw2407
way too much reading i just got up... ill read it later

You're not supposed to only read here. You make your own list.

Kongu Dude
http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi/ufo/ultraman/uman1.jpg I'm so cool!

Ultraman Baltan
not much chance

Shut the living hell up, FM. Christ. And you said I was irritating. I'm trying to spark conversation and a good thread. All you do is whine and ***** about how nothing is how you want it. Try being a normal human being for once. At first, I thought you just were misguided or something. Now I see you're an ugly little spammer that has no business ruining threads that aren't about being an idiot.
This goes with that moron Kongu Dude as well.

FoxMeister

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi/ufo/ultraman/uman1.jpg I'm so cool!

Nice girlfriend.

FoxMeister
they are of course made up except for 3)Desperate Dan and 4)Oliver Bean 5)Spider-Plant Man

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Bardock42
Okay, what about the noobs and idiots shutting the **** up now and participating in threads where they are not required to read posts that are longer than 2 sentences?

Thank you!

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Nice girlfriend.
I'm not confused, that you know that.

Ultraman Baltan
they are of course made up except for 3)Desperate Dan and 4)Oliver Bean 5)Spider-Plant Man

Not sure if I honestly care. Whatever gets you to stop spamming.

FoxMeister
Not sure if I hnoestly care. Whatever gets you to stop spamming. fearermm OH NO

Ultraman Baltan
I'm not confused, that you know that.

That makes no sense. Stop spamming for God's sakes. You're a gross little n00b that has no business here.

FoxMeister
He has been on KMC a year longer than you and has way more posts than u!

Ultraman Baltan
has way more posts than u!

Yeah. AND THEY'RE ALL SPAM!

Kongu Dude
That makes no sense. Stop spamming for God's sakes. You're a gross little n00b that has no business here.
You're talking to yourself again.

FoxMeister
Yeah. AND THEY'RE ALL SPAM!
And half of urs are complete crap

Ultraman Baltan
You're talking to yourself again.

So I am talking to myself by addressing someone. Right. Come back wsith better insults, or even ones that make sense.

Ultraman Baltan
And half of urs are complete crap

No. Many of mine are posts that link to conversation on KMC. I actually like to be normal. Any assumption made by a spammer like you is bound to be wrong.

FoxMeister
herborly

Kongu Dude
So I am talking to myself by addressing someone. Right. Come back wsith better insults, or even ones that make sense.
I wont come back "wsith" better insults.

You're a geek.

Accept it.

I don't care if you think I'm a geek. No problem.

Bardock42
You are both geeks.But lets instead talk about the Superheroes on everyone's list, eh? Although I think there are similar threads in the Comic Book Forum.

Kongu Dude
No. Many of mine are posts that link to conversation on KMC. I actually like to be normal. Any assumption made by a spammer like you is bound to be wrong.
http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merchantfiles/5116662/ultraman%202%20903002.jpg These images are funny. laughing out loud

FoxMeister
lol

Kongu Dude
You are both geeks.But lets instead talk about the Superheroes on everyone's list, eh? Although I think there are similar threads in the Comic Book Forum.
Whatever. srug

I think this is the wrong Forum.

Kongu Dude
lol
I know.

Ultraman Baltan
I wont come back "wsith" better insults.

You're a geek.

Accept it.

I don't care if you think I'm a geek. No problem.

Oh my God! You retard! I have made numerous posts about that I accept that I am a geek! This has nothing to do with that! And it's a typo, you idiot. You spelt "retard" wrong, Lego Loser. laughing out loud

FoxMeister

Bardock42
Whatever. srug

I think this is the wrong Forum.

So you spam the thread instead of reporting the moderators and leave it up to them? You ****ing moronic dumbass. Just shut up already. You can flirt with Fox through PMs.

FoxMeister
Oh my God! You retard! I have made numerous posts about that I accept that I am a geek! This has nothing to do with that! And it's a typo, you idiot. You spelt "retard" wrong, Lego Loser. laughing out loud
At least he knows how to make a sig

Ultraman Baltan
http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merchantfiles/5116662/ultraman%202%20903002.jpg These images are funny. laughing out loud

http://www.adebenham.com/images/lego.png

FoxMeister
So you spam the thread instead of reporting the moderators and leave it up to them? You ****ing moronic dumbass. Just shut up already. You can flirt with Fox through PMs.
DID U TELL HIM KONGU

JOKE

Kongu Dude
You're the Retard.

Good.

And you spelt "With" Wrong, it that's so interesting, Ultrajerk. laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
http://www.adebenham.com/images/lego.png
I don't have any of these.

Ultraman Baltan
At least he knows how to make a sig

I do to. roll eyes (sarcastic) Just because I don't want to doesn't mean don't know.

Kongu Dude
No.

I'm not spamming anymore. And you can't call me a ****ing moronic dumbass for something like that. erm

And that wasn't as funny as your other jokes. laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
I don't have any of these, you moron.

Aww, looks like someone's a little upset. It must be hard to realize having Ultraman plushies and Lego action figures are stupid. Geek is fine. Ten year old? Get friends.

Ultraman Baltan
No.

I'm not spamming anymore. And you can't call me a ****ing moronic dumbass for something like that. erm

When you spam like a moron, he has that right.

Kongu Dude
I do to. roll eyes (sarcastic) Just because I don't want to doesn't mean don't know.
You really should get a Sig or avvy.

FoxMeister
Aww, looks like someone's a little upset. It must be hard to realize having Ultraman plushies and Lego action figures are stupid. Geek is fine. Ten year old? Get friends.
innocent_1

Ultraman Baltan
You really should get a Sig or avvy.

No. I don't want one.

FoxMeister
innocent_1 u sure

Kongu Dude
I have enough Friends.

I'm 14. Can you stop posting all this spamming garbage.

Ultraman Baltan
Stop posting!

Kongu Dude
No. I don't want one.
Why?

FoxMeister
Stop posting!
innocent_1 our forum. take it to the comic book forum

Blanka
1)blanka

Ultraman Baltan
I have enough Friends.

I'm 14. Can you stop posting all this spamming garbage.

Internet friends don't count.
I made this thread. My "spam" is to get you to stop spamming like a retard. STOP ****ING POSTING!
Oh, and you and FM have been Reported.

Kongu Dude
Stop posting!
Stop posting, yourself.

We have to answer the posts you make, and you tell us to stop posting.

Ultraman Baltan
innocent_1 our forum. take it to the comic book forum

IT CAN'T GO THERE! READ FOR ONCE!

Ultraman Baltan
Stop posting, yourself.

We have to answer the posts you make, and you tell us to stop posting.

When someone says "Stop Posting", it needs no answer. I will take this Report further if you don't stop.

Kongu Dude
Internet friends don't count.
I made this thread. My "spam" is to get you to stop spamming like a retard. STOP ****ING POSTING!
Oh, and you and FM have been Reported.
I'm so sorry.

As you should say it: You started.

For defending ourself's?

Bardock42
No.

And that wasn't as funny as your other jokes. laughing out loud

I am not joking, Kongu. Your behaviour pisses me off. You can just leave this thread alone instead of ****ing it up.

Kongu Dude
When someone says "Stop Posting", it needs no answer. I will take this Report further if you don't stop.
Meh.

Blanka
whats the defintion of a superhero?

Kongu Dude
I am not joking, Kongu. Your behaviour pisses me off. You can just leave this thread alone instead of ****ing it up.
Am I the only one ****ing it up?

Ultraman Baltan
I'm so sorry.

As you should say it: You started.

For defending ourself's?

You randomly started spamming here!
That's it! I'm getting Storm right now!

Kongu Dude
That's it! I'm getting Storm right now!
What did I do?

Do that.

FoxMeister
innocent_1 He isnt on his own. i did too srry2

TheKingofKINGS!
That makes no sense. Stop spamming for God's sakes. You're a gross little n00b that has no business here. Pot calling Kettle black.

Kongu Dude
Let's just stop this spamming.

It leads nowhere.

FoxMeister
innocent_1 lets srry2

TheKingofKINGS!
That's it! I'm getting Storm right now! Well, technically, seeing as this thjread is in the wrong place, you're ALSO spamming.

Kongu Dude

It leads nowhere.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Well, technically, seeing as this thjread is in the wrong place, you're ALSO spamming.
spam

Blanka

It leads nowhere. what he said

Ultraman Baltan
What did I do?

Do that.

Spammed.
Storm's on her way right now.

Bardock42

No, FoxMeister is certainly helping you. If you are wondering if Ultraman is doing so, then no, he isn't. You are the two spoiling the topic.

Ultraman Baltan
KoK, it ISN'T in the wrong place, you moron!

Kongu Dude
No, FoxMeister is certainly helping you. If you are wondering if Ultraman is doing so, then no, he isn't. You are the two spoiling the topic.
If everyone stops, then it will stop.

Blanka
whats the defintion of a superhero?

Kongu Dude
Spammed.
Storm's on her way right now.
So did you.

Good.

Bardock42
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Well, technically, seeing as this thjread is in the wrong place, you're ALSO spamming.

Actually it might not be in the wrong place. It is in the Off-Topic foru. It does not belong in either the Game, Movie, Comic Forums. It would be wrong in the GDF as well. this is the place things that do not belong anywhere go. So, yes, it belongs here.

Storm
Once more Kongu Dude and Ultraman Baltan. We have no interest in any of your arguments out here on the forums. Take any personal issues to PM, and don' t bring them to the boards! I you fail to adhere then I will force you to by a temporary ban.

Ultraman Baltan
So did you.

Good.

No, I did not.

Kongu Dude
KoK, it ISN'T in the wrong place, you moron!
You can't just call everyone Moron.

Kongu Dude
No, I did not.
You posted shit about Members.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Storm
Once more Kongu Dude and Ultraman Baltan. We have no interest in any of your arguments out here on the forums. Take any personal issues to PM, and don' t bring them to the boards! I you fail to adhere then I will force you to by a temporary ban.

I didn't do anything! He just randomly comes here and spams!

Bardock42
If everyone stops, then it will stop.

You and FoxMeister, brought it so far, you are the two who have to stop. Ultraman, posted a list, I did, all others were just assholes, spoiling a perfectly good topic.

Blanka
stop arguing

Ultraman Baltan
You posted shit about Members.

You do it all th time, not to mention spam.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Storm
Fine with me.

silver_tears
1. Batman

That is all.

FoxMeister
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t429670.html COME HERE TO SPAM

Blanka
1)blanka
2)batman
3)spawn
4)ryu
5)akuma

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by silver_tears
1. Batman

I never knew you were a Batman fan. Personally, I don't like him. Too mopy and irritating. I can't stand him. Joker rocks, though.

Ultraman Baltan
You and FoxMeister, brought it so far, you are the two who have to stop. Ultraman, posted a list, I did, all others were just assholes, spoiling a perfectly good topic.

I like this guy.

silver_tears
I never knew you were a Batman fan. Personally, I don't like him. Too mopy and irritating. I can't stand him. Joker rocks, though.

He's my one and only, fabulously attractive, rich, and brilliant droolio

Kongu Dude
Actually, That's my opinion too.

We have one thing incomment. dontgetit

Bardock42
1. Batman

That is all.

Isn't she so lovable?

Joker is an amazing character. But so is Batman if used right. Lots of potential in my opinion.

Bardock42
He's my one and only, fabulously attractive, rich, and brilliant droolio

I'm kinda like Batman.

Actually, That's my opinion too.

We have one thing incomment. dontgetit

"In common".

Ultraman Baltan
Joker is just cool. He brought a whole new feel to villainy, not to mention set some high and understandable standards.

silver_tears
I'm kinda like Batman.

petpet

Kongu Dude
I'm kinda like Batman.

You even have your own Batcave.

Kongu Dude
Joker is just cool. He brought a whole new feel to villainy, not to mention set some high and understandable standards.
Yep.

You like Spider-Man?

Just curious. hmm

Bardock42
You even have your own Batcave.

I do indeed.

Kongu Dude
I do indeed.
I liked that place. laughing out loud

Blanka
I can't put this in the Comic Forum, because many superheros are not from comics. Same conditions as the Movie Forums. I guess I will start. My list is not in order.

Spiderman: I love this hero. He is like the everyday nerd that learned how to be not only a hero, but a better man overall. His story of love and responsibility make you feel like he's among us right now. Not only that, but his costume is fantastic and has an amazing personality. Plus, I love to see him battle! One of the greatest fictional characters ever.

Ultraman(original): This is a given. While he began a little weakly and ugly, he soon became not only major badass(LITERALLY pimp smacked "I am the best of the best" Ultraman Ace), but he has a ton to him. His whole life is to protect and serve. And what we find out is that he was not really born that way, but wanted to be that way. He's a hero by heart that represents the will to survive no matter what. His suit(later one(s), actually) are fantastic. Totally underrated. He is now normally shoved into the backround. But whenever he gets a chance, he uses it(saved Tiga with no actual power). He would take Superman down quickly. I can't believe they tried to match him with Kamen Rider! Jeez! Even scaled, that's like Spiderman with Superman!

Kamen Rider(original): Behind only Ultraman, Kamen Rider is one of the biggest hero icons in the entire eastern border. And now, just like Ultraman, is slowly beginning to leak here once more. With the strength of(or greater than) Spiderman and enough skill to make Captain America look like an amatuer, Kamen Rider is as awesome as they come.

Kamen Rider V3: He is without a doubt my favorite Kamen Rider. The original Kamen Rider rocks, but V3 is even better. With the skill of Kamen Rider 1 and the raw basis strength of Kamen Rider 2(actually, he is an estimated 10 times stronger than KR 2 now), not to mention 26 secret powers, KR V3 is definately a force to be reckoned with. He has done feats that makes Luke Cage look dumb. Plus, his story is brilliant. It is all about how one man must learn to balance vengeance and the good of the people. Genuine hero. definately Japan's Spiderman.

Ultraseven: I love him! The more ninja-esque version of Ultraman, Ultraseven is a total monster. Of course the original could beat him, but he still rocks out loud. He is incredibly wise and understandable in what he does. Got along with Ultraman very well. Awesome character.

Hellboy: I just love his character. No matter what, it isn't a problem he can't handle. Normally, that would bug me, but Hellboy makes it look good.

The Thing: Oh, come on! You honestly can't dislike the ever loving blue eyed Thing, can ya? He mixes in silliness and drama perfectly.

Punisher: I count him since he hangs with heros a lot. This is the kind of character all comic industries must have. He isn't good or bad. He does what he does and moves on. Class A badass, not to mention great to see in comics. Gave guys like Ringmaster with the Infinity Ring and Blade a bit of a shock.

Ultraman Tiga: Interesting Ultraman. NHis whole purpose is to show us the light. He is merely one man with the gift to become an Ultraman, yet has an ancient tie into him as well. Daigo, a member of the organization GUTS, is told by an ancient spirit that his ancestors carried with them the power of Tiga. Now Tiga must reawake within Daigo to once again save the world from a year of monsters. As the series goes along, you see how Daigo accepts his destiny as an Ultraman to save those he loves. He then begins to realize that he may have ALWAYS been Tiga, but never realized it. It's a little odd, but very well done. Tiga makes the Ultraworld proud.

Flash(Barry Allen): Everything comic Wally wasn't. Witty, funny, cool, likeable, and not irritating. Very brave and couragious.

This list may change at one point or another. are thoses all superheroes from ultraman

Kongu Dude
Ultraman Characters.

Hellboy: No.

Flash: No.

Spiderman: No.

Punisher: He's cool.

Is that right?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Blanka
are thoses all superheroes from ultraman

Oh come on. You know Spiderman

Flash, The Thing and Punisher are also not from Ultraman.

Blanka
oh new that i was lazy to read them all

Kongu Dude
So it seems.

Blanka
So it seems. seems what?

Ultraman Baltan
Oh come on. You know Spiderman

Flash, The Thing and Punisher are also not from Ultraman.

And Hellboy, Kamen Rider, and Kamen Rider V3.

Ultraman Baltan
Yep.

You like Spider-Man?

Just curious. hmm

My God yes! Spiderman is one of the greatest characters ever! I collect his comics, watch his movies, play his games, and more!

Kongu Dude
My God yes! Spiderman is one of the greatest characters ever! I collect his comics, watch his movies, play his games, and more!
The Green Goblin is one of my favourite villians. evil face

And the Spidey games are really fun.

I have like 6 Spidey Comics.

Bardock42
Spiderman Games are amazing. Some of the best I ever played.

Kongu Dude
Spiderman Games are amazing. Some of the best I ever played.
I know.

I really like the feeling.

FoxMeister
i didnt like the first one because there wasnt any floor and all the enimies appeared on roof tops. strange hangout

Ultraman Baltan
The Green Goblin is one of my favourite villians. evil face

And the Spidey games are really fun.

I have like 6 Spidey Comics.

I have so many Spidey comics it isn't even funny, not to mention 70% of my TPBs are Spiderman.

Green Goblin is one of my all-time favorite villains as well. He may even be better than the Joker in my eyes.

Ultraman Baltan
The best Spiderman game is Ultimate Spiderman.

Ichigo66666
1)Duffman
2)Popeye
3)Some guy i saw advertised on the bus stop for yazoo.
4)Captain Hero

Serious list:

Sentry
Superboy
Scarlet Witch
Wolverine
Quicksilver
Superman
Wally West
Namor
Spiderman
Ichigo

No order, tends to change alot.

FoxMeister
Really? it seemed too comic book like.

Ichigo66666
Really? it seemed too comic book like.

Duhh! eek! stick out tongue

Agreed though, the best game is Ultimate Spiderman.

The others cower in comparison to it.

Especially Venom. :droolio:

FoxMeister
ye. venom was good funnyanimation8

Bardock42

Disagree. Spiderman 2 The Movie Game.

FoxMeister
Disagree. Spiderman 2 The Movie Game.
HELL YEAH. It was more realistic and New York was well recreated. in Ultimate Spiderman the buildings are all small and crappy

Bardock42
Ultimate Spiderman is excellent. Spiderman 2 is just better.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultimate Spiderman is excellent. Spiderman 2 is just better.

No. I could never get past the Mysterio story. Too frustating.

Bardock42
No. I could never get past the Mysterio story. Too frustating.
Wasn't frustrating to me. What is frustrating is that the gaes are only like 4 hours long.

Ichigo66666
USM has only one failure. Those damn race/chase levels.

They were b*stards. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
I loved the USM part when you got to run around and fight random baddies like Shocker and Tsung.

Ichigo66666
Agreed, the free roaming was awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.