Golden Age of Marvel Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i remember ... the golden age of Marvel Comics.... when i... with 2 friends .. were full of suspense ... of getting the newest Marvel comics... every month... where we had to go by feet.... to the only comic shop nearby..... a walk of an hour.....

but then.. we had them...... FF, Spiderman, Hulk... and so on...

it was an.. Amazing Time..... for me... and my friends.. THIS was the Golden Age... of the fantastic Marvel comics....

i would love to "smell" the striking flavour of the Marvel-Comic-Book pages .... again ... wink

ok.. call me .. crazy....

but.... this was a great time... indeed....

a very big "Hallo"... to all the "really" Marvel Comic Fans (NOT the "fanatics"..) outthere..... who have character and like.. as i... the good Marvel stories... not only because of the "Action".... but because of the "fine written" stories for most of the time...

my English isnt the best.. but i hope.. that the "spirit" .. i want to bring within these sentences to you ..... reach you...

i like you guys.... welcome back.... i wasnt in the forum here for a couple of weeks.... but now i am back... again

(and i hope this thread wouldnt close to quick smile

long pig
Welcome back Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betageuze
thanks a lot long pig smile .. nice to "see" you ....

V for Valentine
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/Pic015.jpg

Welcome back.. Couldn't resist... Had to.. Post.. Picture stick out tongue.

long pig
Originally posted by Betageuze
thanks a lot long pig smile .. nice to "see" you ....
What? You can't see me! This is only a forum..............ah, waitaminute, you got me good you ol' son of a trickster, you.

Betageuze
thanks Valentino wink ggg

hmm... why i always compared with Bill Shatner ?

so .. by the way... i LOVE Star Trek... and i know.. that i am very very nostalgic... when i say.. that the good old times... never could come back again... because of the Dead of Bones (here in Austria he was called "Pille"wink and Scottie....

so.. please help me...

WHY MY GOOD BUDDIES HERE smile... ALWAYS COMPARE ME WITH WILLIAM SHATNER ?

Soljer
Originally posted by Betageuze
thanks Valentino wink ggg

hmm... why i always compared with Bill Shatner ?

so .. by the way... i LOVE Star Trek... and i know.. that i am very very nostalgic... when i say.. that the good old times... never could come back again... because of the Dead of Bones (here in Austria he was called "Pille"wink and Scottie....

so.. please help me...

WHY MY GOOD BUDDIES HERE smile... ALWAYS COMPARE ME WITH WILLIAM SHATNER ?

Because you both speak as if you'd had a lobotomy.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
LMAO
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Profiled.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer

Which is why it's hard for me to believe Beta was actually alive during the Golden Age of Comics....anyone old enough to re-live those "glory days" doesn't sit around discussion boards with teenagers, talking with atrocious grammar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.