Batman vs Hammerhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Hammerhead heads an operation in Gotham collecting all of the underworld's weapons. Can Hammerhead stop him?

Lucid Lui
Probably yeah. He buys a plane ticket and leaves the country.

Tshern
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Probably yeah. He buys a plane ticket and leaves the country.
But it isn't an easy match, right? It's damn boring to queu up at the check-in...

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Tshern
But it isn't an easy match, right? It's damn boring to queu up at the check-in... Yeah, and let's not forget customs. It'll be a hardfought victory.

Tshern
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yeah, and let's not forget customs. It'll be a hardfought victory.
Tell me about it, three weeks back I tried to get back to Finland from London (well, I flew to Finland from London, because there are no flights to Finland from Cardiff) and I missed my check-in by two minutes because the flight left earlier after they changed the schedule due to a strike of Finnair's stuerts.

Anyways, if Batman was actually fighting Hammerhead here, he would win the majority.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know guys, I'm not sure Bats could do anything to physically harm Hammerhead.

Tshern
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't know guys, I'm not sure Bats could do anything to physically harm Hammerhead.
Apart from using nerve point strikes and kicks that put threes of 20" diameter in half? Well, maybe sleeping gas or liquid nitrogen does the job then.

PRAYERRUN
Spidey has a hard time with him...you can't tell me that Batman would win this easily.( not saying he wouldn't win just not easily)

Tshern
Probably not easily, but IMO Spidey should take Hammerhead with relative ease...

The Fake Macoy
Hammerhead is a guy with a hard head... he's getting taken down hard. I mean, it's like saying a construction worker or engineer with their hard hat could take Batman.

lando005
hammerhead is a joke

golem370
His head isn't just hard it's made of Adamantium Hammerhead- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammerhead_%28comics%29

PRAYERRUN
Now THAT i didn't know.....coolbig grin

golem370
I see Batman running at Hammerhead and giving him a Batkick to the head and breaking his leg then Hammerhead grabs Batman's other leg and headbutts his knee shattering it then while Batman is lying there in extreme pain Hammer Head grabs Batman by the Head and repeatedly headbutts him crushing Bats skull. Could happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.