The Fast And The Furious 4: London Pursuit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
It has been confirmed that FF4 will be made, and the working title is "The Fast And The Furious 4: London Pursuit." An original cast member(s) may be featured, probably Vin Diesel, and Lucas Black may return.

Bicnarok

Solo
The third wasn't too bad, I suppose.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Tonnochi
It has been confirmed that FF4 will be made, and the working title is "The Fast And The Furious 4: London Pursuit." An original cast member(s) may be featured, probably Vin Diesel, and Lucas Black may return.

I have only seen bits of the first one, the rest of the films are crap to me. evil face

Dessel
The first one rocked.

SnakeEyes
ALL of them suck.

ladygrim
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
ALL of them suck. i cant believe they are going to curse us with another FF sad WHY

coolmovies
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Core
Lucas Black is shit. A poor man's Paul Wall with no acting cred whatsoever. He reads his lines like ****ing Christopher Walken on SNL.

This is just a bad idea. There isn't any other "fad" they can exploit, unless they go to the Autobahn in Germany. WTF is there in London? Race some tricked out double decker busses?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by The Core
WTF is there in London? Race some tricked out double decker busses?
laughing laughing Thats funny laughing . I liked the 1st and 3rd, mostly the racing scenes though. The 2nd one was just crap. I dont see the point on making more.

Lyna303
i didn't see all of the 3rd, partly b/c Paul Walker wasn't in it...droolio he is so hot

Darth Macabre
It's a movie....No one's holding a gun up to your head and forcing you to watch it.

I'd see it...The 3rd wasn't bad.

Wolfie
Never cared for any of these movies. I won't see this.

RedAlertv2
Shitty series in general.

redcaped
In London with Lucas?! fula

snowultra
wow i didnt think they would make another one

zeuspower
Please no. Its not fair. Its really not.

Actually if Vin Diesel is in it I'll go watch it. He's funny little man.

Lord Coal
Originally posted by The Core
WTF is there in London? Race some tricked out double decker busses?

Ever been to London? There's some heavy traffic and some narrow little roads you don't wanna race down.

It'd be shit. In keeping with the series, really....

dirkdirden
4 fast 4 fast 4 furious 4 furious.

it will sell millions because millions are retarded

FistOfThe North
Pt 1 was enough for me.

Mr. Sandman
1 was ok, never bothered to watch the 2nd, and forced to watch the 3rd, which I actually liked.

There better be some bare british babes or I'm not watching it.

shugie99
There is going to be another one?

dirkdirden
Originally posted by shugie99
There is going to be another one?
Yes proff that god hates the world

offtheset
....Really? Four of these movies?

Immortality
C'mon, they weren't all that bad, I only seen Tokyo Drift to the end. The other ones weren't that bad

Vim
I didn't know drifting in London was popular enough to gain the momentum to be made into a movie... What would be next?? Brazil???

PiruBlood
the first 2 were the shit but man cmon how much more can they milk from this?

D-Wag
yea i loved the first one and the second one wasnt to bad either. Havn't seen the thrid yet

exanda kane
It better be about mods.

Nordicdusk
The first two were good but its gone too far now.

chillmeistergen
It's going to be lots of Novas and Berbury.

spidey-dude
i cant believe they even did one in japan. since when do orientals know how to drive ?

AngryManatee
Ugh all the more reason to watch The Gumball Rally.

ragesRemorse
if paul walker isnt in it, then it will atleast be better than the first two

J_M
I liked Tokyo Drift as well. But I guess the main thing that ticked everyone was the lack of original cast in the movie.

DarthLazious
I agree.

sxtboy
I will agree they arent all great but I still like them all.
Now as far as london pursuit.research stuff before u TALK SMACK about it.this"london pursuit Bull SH%T is just that, there is no such movie.Its just a joke made by some one who has too much time on there hands.
The next f&f comes out next summer and it takes place in Dominica republic with all the original cast, look on you tube for the REAL trailer

sxtboy
reply to spidey dude, where do you think drifting came from dumba#@

MildPossession
There has been a trailer out for a few months now, most of the original cast from the first movie are back for it and that's one reason I look forwards to it.

Robtard
Watched the trailer, this movie will be complete shit.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Robtard
Watched the trailer, this movie will be complete shit.

I didn't watch the trailer, but I agree.

BruceSkywalker
Its great having the originals back..

May be good

ragesRemorse
you know, at one point Vin diesel had every opportunity to build a career for himself.

Robtard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you know, at one point Vin diesel had every opportunity to build a career for himself.

He's not a very good actor though, he should have stuck hard with the action movies and become the 2000's version of Arnold Swarzenegger in the 80's-(early)90's. Instead he did a couple of kiddie movies and it sunk him.

moviebuff1084
The first one was good, the second one sucked, and the third one was good. But I don't know how this will turn out, I want to say not good.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Robtard
He's not a very good actor though, he should have stuck hard with the action movies and become the 2000's version of Arnold Swarzenegger in the 80's-(early)90's. Instead he did a couple of kiddie movies and it sunk him.

oh, yeah i agree. He is a one dimensional character, like most all other action stars but he was good at that. I thought he did a fine job in, A Man Apart but even that was an action drama and imo that is as far as he should have strayed from the balls to the wall action movie's.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by moviebuff1084
The first one was good, the second one sucked, and the third one was good. But I don't know how this will turn out, I want to say not good.

yeah, i don't mind the first one even if Paul Walker is in it. The second one was atrocious and the third one reminded me of varsity blues but about cars instead.

MildPossession
First was the best, second was horrendous, third was better than the second with some nice car sequences even if I had seen a lot of it in the movie Initial D before it. I can't stand Paul Walker either.

A couple? what was the other one, I can only remember The Pacifier.

Robtard
Originally posted by MildPossession
A couple? what was the other one, I can only remember The Pacifier.

'Find Me Guilty'

Not so much a kiddie movie, but a comedic-flop nonetheless.

ragesRemorse
oh shit, i forgot about that movie. Diesel actually did a good job with that character. It was just a poorly directed movie. For a very low budget movie it is definitely watchable though

Discos
Should be an alright movie but after 2 movies of not having the original cast, I bet you they do everything wrong and end up remakin the original. People change so should the characters.

strayin a little off topic talkin about Diesels career here...

I aint seen a trailer for the movie yet or even know what the plot is, so I will nip aff just now and have a gander.

souliss
the best is the first...

AngryManatee
That's 4 too many.

DRIFF DRIFF DRIFF DRIFFFFFFFFF!!!11!!11!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.