British Laws!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
I searched for threads like this & didn't find one, but if there is point me in the right direction (give link.)

I thought I'd start a thread about this because I know a lot of people will gather here, because everyone knows that British laws are the worst! As for me, when I'm finished with my education, I am out of here & I actually mean here as in the country! I've had it & going to live somewhere else where there is no crime & stupid petit laws where everyone makes a fuss about tiny things rather than doing something useful in there lives!

My mum (seriously) could run the country better than the lot of them. I'm not trying to make a joke here, she seriously could. She's not got a lot of knowledge & understanding & some "What?" going on, but she's got a lot of logic in her! And so do I & millions in Britain too!

When I say this, I don't mean to be racist but because so many people are coming into the country, including Bulgerions & Polish, more houses are being built but there is no room so lands of beautiful countrysides are being taken over & built over with houses, schools & businesses. It also means there is no spaces in doctors, dentists & even hospitals. With no hospital bed, people will die. Someone I know who's mum died because she wasn't able to get a bed in hospital. That's an awful feeling & a way to go. sad

I will not go out at night or even walk home in the day on my own. I just don't want to take the risks. I have to walk past a wood to get to my house & there's no way I'm gonna do that! It's so not fair though, we're all being affected by this & it ruins our lives becasue we are being kept from what we want to do.

They have to be a lot tougher to stop this! It's a joke to think they run the country! Gimme a break! Why do Judges release criminals much earlier than suppose to be? They go out & do it again & it's because they are tough enough, so if they get caught, they don't mind, they'll be well fed, get tvs & out in a 1/3 of the time to cause avoc again!

If laws were much more strict & tough, there would be hardly any crime. Depending on how much crime there is depends on how bad the conciquences are, which is like duh! They are all blind!

The council is the same! If someone refuses to recycle using the bins provided, what would be the first thing you'd do? Me? I'd get them to either pay a fine or prison time. Them? They give them a bigger bin so they can just throw away perfectly good stuff that can be recycled. This encourages people not to recycle & it's vital we do!

They also have too many buses coming all going to the same place. They come litterly every two minutes, but I have to wait at least an hour if I missed the last one. Again we're being kept from doing what we want, which in this case to have about another 20 minutes more to get some shopping or whatever, then catch a bus, not "Oh it's 3 o'clock! Quick, run, or we'll miss it & have to wait!" It's not on!

They also build stuff that no one wants & don't even bother with little holes in the pavement. I fell in one & hurt my ankle, it's dangerous I tell you!

Everyone's always saying how they'd like to make Britian a better & safer place to be aren't they. At this rate, none of use will live after 30 because we'll either get stabbed, shot or blown up & none of us want that, so as for me, I'm outta here & I'll never look back on Britain again. I will turn away & will never look back to see if it's gotten better. It's too late now & Britain won't last much longer.

Animal rights have to be sorted out too! Fox hunting should be banned altogehter & if caught doing it, arrested on sight! No more animal testing either, it's sick! You test on an animal.....why? Who ever says because they aren't as important as us, why aren't they? Give reasons, or can't you back up your opinion?

Whatever is living is important, unless you're a murdering stabbing rapist, then let's squirt in your eyes instead. That'll cut crime down by more than 80% at least! If that's considered sick, then why? You want reasons? I got them. I can back up my words. Words are only words if you can't back them up, but if you can, then they aren't just words at all!

Punishment should be here. Look back in time when no crime hardly existed & what did, they were punished by being hung. Bring back that or torture & it will stop! People think this is too much though, but why? Someone just raped & killed someone, are you saying that is not too much & should not be punished much, just jailed then out early? NO!!!

The British people are stupid too. Too wasteful & always want new things such as clothes, settees, cupboards & never satasfied! Shopping always with two trollies. How much food can you eat!?!? DFS always having a bloody sale. They have one everyday, just shut up. There's loads more things to say, too much to post...

jaden101
i'm sure i saw them on star trek

Deano
well yeh everyone cud run the country better. thats the sole reason why ANYONE cannot get into office. you ahve to be corrupt. the leaders in public view bow to there hidden masters. Like i said,presidents are not elected, they are selected before hand. hardly a democracy now is it

smoker4
Bring back national service i say

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Blue Dragon

When I say this, I don't mean to be racist but because so many people are coming into the country, including Bulgerions & Polish, more houses are being built but there is no room so lands of beautiful countrysides are being taken over & built over with houses, schools & businesses. It also means there is no spaces in doctors, dentists & even hospitals. With no hospital bed, people will die. Someone I know who's mum died because she wasn't able to get a bed in hospital. That's an awful feeling & a way to go. sad

]

I have a hard time feeling sorry for you here. Try living with 100 million impoverished Mexicans right next to you.

Victor Von Doom

The British people are stupid too.

I agree with that much. Some moreso than others.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I have a hard time feeling sorry for you here. Try living with 100 million impoverished Mexicans right next to you.
I have a hard time feeling sorry for either of you racist ****s.

Fishy
I searched for threads like this & didn't find one, but if there is point me in the right direction (give link.)

I thought I'd start a thread about this because I know a lot of people will gather here, because everyone knows that British laws are the worst! As for me, when I'm finished with my education, I am out of here & I actually mean here as in the country! I've had it & going to live somewhere else where there is no crime & stupid petit laws where everyone makes a fuss about tiny things rather than doing something useful in there lives!

That's brilliant live in a country with no laws and you'll have no crime.

Because everybody in the government is stupid, we all know that. They can't think don't have a lot of things to deal with and logical thinking of some random person would of course make everything better. Do you honestly believe running a country is easy?

Is that why the Crime Rate in the US which has harder punishments laws then the UK is higher? Is that why people still commit crimes in Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mexico? Harder punishments don't work, they don't stop crime at all...

I can agree with the fine, but prison time for not recycling? What's next execution for jay walking?

Okay wait? Buses come every two minutes? But you have to wait an hour if you miss one? I'm confused? But if you mean an hour until you can get back where you live? Get a car, get a bike or stop complaining that you live far away from the rest of society.

I'm sure somebody wanted it, otherwise they wouldn't have build it. The builders at least or the designers at the very least liked it.

Drama Queen... But fine go ahead leave, I'm sure you will find a lot of safer country's out there... Like Afghanistan, Iraq...

I can agree with the fox hunting thing, but do you want to test new medication on humans right away? There are literally a billion things that could go wrong and animal testing heavily limits that, if we stop animal testing you would soon have a world were people will die to test out medication that isn't even supposed to cure something important. If Animal testing stops medical progress will stop.

Who? What? Why? Where? I'm confused...

Give me one period in time where Crime hardly existed, just one...

And you're complaining about this in the same post as your complaining that you don't have enough shopping time? That should equal each other out right? Two trollies less time to shop. And sale makes things cheaper, you should be happy those things exist. Unless you want to start complaining about paying to much for clothes and food and what not.

Trickster
Originally posted by Bardock42

Hear hear.

Blue Dragon, you're either ignorant or very easily influenced. I'm not actually sure where you got most of that information, since it seems very flawed, at best.

Gregory
Ha.

Hahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, you're just so cute! It's almost enough to make me forget that you're a dispicable monster who wants to torture people!

But, uh, not quite.

Darth_Erebus

I'm not a racist. But having a country with so many poor people in it right next to us is putting a strain on all sorts of things here from health care, to jobs, to crime. The Mexican government's solution to it's national poverty seems to be to dump as many of it's citizens on the US as possible.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I'm not a racist. But having a country with so many poor people in it right next to us is putting a strain on all sorts of things here from health care, to jobs, to crime. The Mexican government's solution to it's national poverty seems to be to dump as many of it's citizens on the US as possible.

...while only clean and smart white US people should have rights and live in decent conditions (well..those US citizens that do at least).

Kinneary
No. But just Americans and legal aliens should have any right to anything in America.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kinneary
No. But just Americans and legal aliens should have any right to anything in America.

Because?

bogen
dude you sound like a raving lunatc

Captain REX
This thread are stoopid.

Once again, Deano, keep the conspiracy theories in the Conspiracy Forum. That's why we made it, to keep it all out of sight and out of mind, because it's just damned annoying. happy

Anyways.

This thread are stoopid.

Bardock42
Originally posted by bogen
dude you sound like a raving lunatc

Why?

Kinneary
Because?
Because this country cannot support everyone in the world. We have to moniter those who come across our border, and limit them as well.

Bardock42
Because this country cannot support everyone in the world. We have to moniter those who come across our border, and limit them as well.

Why should people that were born there have more rights than people that were born a few kilometres south?

Kinneary
Because those born a few kilometers south were born in a different country. A different country a few kilometers south or a few thousand kilometers west are no different. They're sovereign entities.

Bardock42
Because those born a few kilometers south were born in a different country. A different country a few kilometers south or a few thousand kilometers west are no different. They're sovereign entities.

And why shouldn't the government just choose the best people and throw out those that were by chance born on their soil?

Kinneary
Because then we'd be like Germany 60 years ago.

Bardock42
Because then we'd be like Germany 60 years ago.

Not really. You think being born in a country should somehow mean shit. And that you shoul discriminate against poor people that did not have the luck that you had. Well, that's idiotic.

Deano
Originally posted by Captain REX
This thread are stoopid.

Once again, Deano, keep the conspiracy theories in the Conspiracy Forum. That's why we made it, to keep it all out of sight and out of mind, because it's just damned annoying. happy

Anyways.

This thread are stoopid.

no.

its my opinion. no expression

Kinneary
Not really. You think being born in a country should somehow mean shit. And that you shoul discriminate against poor people that did not have the luck that you had. Well, that's idiotic.
Discriminate? Last time I checked, we do allow immigration. Just not unchecked and unlimited immigration. This country cannot support an unending flow of immigrants. Should we allow anyone at all into the country? Murderers, drug dealers, rapists, people with no skill in any particular trade who will merely be an additional burden on society?

Being born here DOES give you special rights. The same way being born in Holland will give you special rights, or being born in China will give you special rights. You make this sound as if it's simple American arrogance, where you'll find many other countries with much more stringent immigration laws, and even harsher naturalization processes.

The Pict

The British people are stupid too.

Nah. We're pretty smart. The world has a lot to thank Britain for.

Darth_Erebus
...while only clean and smart white US people should have rights and live in decent conditions (well..those US citizens that do at least).

Quit making this into something that it isn't. The US lets quite a few legal immigrants into the country each year, most of whom are
Mexican and something I support. However we are not obligated to take care of the entire country of Mexico, something we are basically doing.

Bardock42
Discriminate? Last time I checked, we do allow immigration. Just not unchecked and unlimited immigration. This country cannot support an unending flow of immigrants. Should we allow anyone at all into the country? Murderers, drug dealers, rapists, people with no skill in any particular trade who will merely be an additional burden on society?

Being born here DOES give you special rights. The same way being born in Holland will give you special rights, or being born in China will give you special rights. You make this sound as if it's simple American arrogance, where you'll find many other countries with much more stringent immigration laws, and even harsher naturalization processes.

No, this is not about American arrogance. Generally I think it is a mistake. In Germany as well. I do not see why I have more rights in Germany then someone who moves here (legally or illegally). It is just land. We should stop thinking in country terms anyways.

And are you implying that most ilegal immigrants are rapist, murderers and the like? That is quite ridiculous.

Kinneary
No, it's not. It's a collection of people with certain resources and commodities who want to sell those products to others while maintaining a high standard of living for themselves. It's buying and selling goods. It's what the world runs off of. It's a group of people who have relatively common ethics and values, which influence their laws. Say Germany and Iran merged into one country. Who's laws should you adopt? Should you compromise? On what issues? How do you make both populations happy?

And if you just let anyone into the country, how do you moniter that person? How do you make sure the 5,000 people who arrived last week are going to be able to support themselves? How do you ensure that they're not going to become a burden on the taxpayer? How do you know that they'll strive for anything more than a part-time job and welfare? How do you make sure they're going to pay taxes? How do you know they're not, as cliche as it sounds (but as real as the threat is), terrorists?

Why should someone who just arrived from Spain be allowed to vote for the President of the United States? Why should my tax dollars go to Hernandez buying his kids Oreos at the local grocery store when he doesn't even pay taxes and came into the country soley because the American government can support his family better than the Mexican government can? At what point do we say 'There are too many people coming here"?

No.

lord xyz
If laws were much more strict & tough, there would be hardly any crime. Depending on how much crime there is depends on how bad the conciquences are, which is like duh! They are all blind! That is so untrue. And by looking at some other things you've said, it looks like this has been told to you by your parents or brothers, and by your tone it's like you're having a bad day. Also, your post screams biased opinion.

lord xyz
Animal rights have to be sorted out too! Fox hunting should be banned altogehter & if caught doing it, arrested on sight! No more animal testing either, it's sick! You test on an animal.....why? Who ever says because they aren't as important as us, why aren't they? Give reasons, or can't you back up your opinion? I had a re-skim and this part is absolutely stupid.

We test on animals to cure diseases like menigitus, chicken pox, in-fact, EVERY cure for a disease to this day came to be through animal testing. Don't believe me? Ask your science teacher. We're continuing animal testing to cre AIDS and cancer. Do you want to cure AIDS and cancer Blue Dragon?

Victor Von Doom
Cancer, yes.

And good AIDS.

Lana
I tried to read the first post of this thread, but gave up after I realized a few lines in that it could be summed up as "whaaaaaa I don't know shit about the real world!"

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lana
I tried to read the first post of this thread, but gave up after I realized a few lines in that it could be summed up as "whaaaaaa I don't know shit about the real world!" My guess is this guy is fundamentally mistaken. Which is kinda bad for thew British population to know that people like him are here.

Mr. Sandman
I will just assume that you don't realize that Britain is actually one of the safest countries in the world.

You have a higher chance of being the victim of a violent crime in every other country except Japan, Sweden and Switzerland. There might be a fourth but I forget.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
I will just assume that you don't realize that Britain is actually one of the safest countries in the world.

You have a higher chance of being the victim of a violent crime in every other country except Japan, Sweden and Switzerland. There might be a fourth but I forget. Iceland?

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by lord xyz
Iceland?

Maybe. Maybe Holland. I really don't remember.

Blue Dragon
Not many votes on the poll.
Originally posted by Fishy
That's brilliant live in a country with no laws and you'll have no crime.
What? No, that's not what I meant. How did you come up with that? confused If you thought I meant no laws when I said 'petit laws' then no. I meant don't have petit laws but have good ones.
Because everybody in the government is stupid, we all know that. They can't think don't have a lot of things to deal with and logical thinking of some random person would of course make everything better. Do you honestly believe running a country is easy?
No, I don't, but they know how to. They're the ones running the country & making designs. They know what to do. They can't just do it, I know. They discuss it & come to agreements. That sort of thing. But if you're going to run a country, run it properly!
Is that why the Crime Rate in the US which has harder punishments laws then the UK is higher? Is that why people still commit crimes in Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mexico? Harder punishments don't work, they don't stop crime at all...
Tick tock, tick tock...of course harder punishments will decrease crime. If you were a criminal, you know the consequences if you're caught. If it's really really bad, you might not do it. If it's not that bad, you'll think "What the hell? If I'm caught, I'll be out in 1/4 of the time!"
I can agree with the fine, but prison time for not recycling? What's next execution for jay walking?
I only mean for a couple of days. Two weeks, how's that? After being in there, they won't like it & do as they're told.
Okay wait? Buses come every two minutes? But you have to wait an hour if you miss one? I'm confused? But if you mean an hour until you can get back where you live? Get a car, get a bike or stop complaining that you live far away from the rest of society.
Where I live, yes. One bus that goes to the same place comes about every two minutes & sometimes at the same time. They're long buses too & since they come so often, you get about one person on it each time. The most I've seen on one bus was about five, on a big bus like that! Why!?

To get where I live, our bus comes every hour on the hour. If we miss it, we have to do something for another hour before getting the next one. Sometimes it's even late by half an hour!
I'm sure somebody wanted it, otherwise they wouldn't have build it. The builders at least or the designers at the very least liked it.
Not at all. At our clock tower, they built this thing, dunno what exactly...they got rid of the road at was there & put a pavement down & benches. Nearly everyone complained about it because it looks awful! Hardly anyone uses it, I mean there's nothing there really, just benches. Total waste of money!
Drama Queen... But fine go ahead leave, I'm sure you will find a lot of safer country's out there... Like Afghanistan, Iraq...
No way...
I can agree with the fox hunting thing, but do you want to test new medication on humans right away? There are literally a billion things that could go wrong and animal testing heavily limits that, if we stop animal testing you would soon have a world were people will die to test out medication that isn't even supposed to cure something important. If Animal testing stops medical progress will stop.
Yes, why not? If you knew that was coming if you got caught & arrested, you wouldn't do what you would have done.

And I only mean really really bad people, like murderous psycho paths & rapists. If they've done the bad things, not the animals. Why would you test on an animal? Because it isn't human? Not on your life!

Besides, they aren't the same as use when it comes to bodies. They have different genetics to us, so it might not do same affect to us.

But now, I see no reason to test on anyone. Enough is enough & is should stop. They don't even benefit from it! What about products that aren't tested on animas? They get through without it, so why not everyone else?
Who? What? Why? Where? I'm confused...
What's up with you? Don't you get it?
And you're complaining about this in the same post as your complaining that you don't have enough shopping time? That should equal each other out right? Two trollies less time to shop. And sale makes things cheaper, you should be happy those things exist. Unless you want to start complaining about paying to much for clothes and food and what not.
Noooo....they just shop for things they don't even need. Sales like everyday from same place, why? Makes them look foolish & everyone makes jokes about it, even Ronnie Colbert. He said something like, "I remember it was that day because it was the day DFS didn't have a sale."
Originally posted by Trickster
Hear hear.

Blue Dragon, you're either ignorant or very easily influenced. I'm not actually sure where you got most of that information, since it seems very flawed, at best.
My information is true, why else would I say it? I must have got it from somewhere, I can't just make this stuff up you know...
Originally posted by Gregory
Oh man, you're just so cute! It's almost enough to make me forget that you're a dispicable monster who wants to torture people!

But, uh, not quite.
Torture chamber, yes.
Originally posted by The Pict
Nah. We're pretty smart. The world has a lot to thank Britain for.
Yeah, some of us are great! I love some of us, we're fantastic! But not everyone is...
That is so untrue. And by looking at some other things you've said, it looks like this has been told to you by your parents or brothers, and by your tone it's like you're having a bad day. Also, your post screams biased opinion.
How is it? Bigger punishment = less crime. No?
My guess is this guy is fundamentally mistaken. Which is kinda bad for thew British population to know that people like him are here.
Not mistaken & why do people always think I'm male, I'm not.
I had a re-skim and this part is absolutely stupid.

We test on animals to cure diseases like menigitus, chicken pox, in-fact, EVERY cure for a disease to this day came to be through animal testing. Don't believe me? Ask your science teacher. We're continuing animal testing to cre AIDS and cancer. Do you want to cure AIDS and cancer Blue Dragon?
Yes, but not by testing on animals. What have they done to deserve it...?

You have a higher chance of being the victim of a violent crime in every other country except Japan, Sweden and Switzerland. There might be a fourth but I forget.
You what!? Britain...safe!? Do you recall the London Bus & Underground being blown up by terrorists? It even said on the news that Britain is a target now for terrorists & that's why I'm out!

Britain is so unsafe that thousands or even millions of Britains of all ages will not go out at night, including me. Also some want to move away, like me. I don't blame them. Good on them!

lord xyz
Maybe. Maybe Holland. I really don't remember. Holland's not as safe as you might think. There are a lot of guns about...
Not many votes on the poll. Mostly because your post made about as much sense as a Rabbit humping a Turkey.
What? No, that's not what I meant. How did you come up with that? confused If you thought I meant no laws when I said 'petit laws' then no. I meant don't have petit laws but have good ones. Do not kill, Do not rape, Do go over 3 mph on a local road, Do not drink and drive, Do not steal, Do not do drugs... These laws are bad to you?
No, I don't, but they know how to. They're the ones running the country & making designs. They know what to do. They can't just do it, I know. They discuss it & come to agreements. That sort of thing. But if you're going to run a country, run it properly! You think too much of the government.
Tick tock, tick tock...of course harder punishments will decrease crime. If you were a criminal, you know the consequences if you're caught. If it's really really bad, you might not do it. If it's not that bad, you'll think "What the hell? If I'm caught, I'll be out in 1/4 of the time!" Obviously you have no idea how criminals think. Did you know that prostitution in the middle east is punishable by death, murder in the US is punishable by death. Using your logic that would mean no one is a prostitute in the middle east, and no one murders in the US. But that's completely untrue. There are. And quite alot actually.
I only mean for a couple of days. Two weeks, how's that? After being in there, they won't like it & do as they're told. The times that's happened is about the same as than the number of needles found in hay stacks.
Where I live, yes. One bus that goes to the same place comes about every two minutes & sometimes at the same time. They're long buses too & since they come so often, you get about one person on it each time. The most I've seen on one bus was about five, on a big bus like that! Why!?

To get where I live, our bus comes every hour on the hour. If we miss it, we have to do something for another hour before getting the next one. Sometimes it's even late by half an hour! Just unlucky I guess.
Not at all. At our clock tower, they built this thing, dunno what exactly...they got rid of the road at was there & put a pavement down & benches. Nearly everyone complained about it because it looks awful! Hardly anyone uses it, I mean there's nothing there really, just benches. Total waste of money! Maybe you have a shit town council.
No way... How about US, they'll give you everything you need, cocaine, a gun, ammo and a T shirt that says "Everyone sucks but me."
Yes, why not? If you knew that was coming if you got caught & arrested, you wouldn't do what you would have done.

And I only mean really really bad people, like murderous psycho paths & rapists. If they've done the bad things, not the animals. Why would you test on an animal? Because it isn't human? Not on your life!

Besides, they aren't the same as use when it comes to bodies. They have different genetics to us, so it might not do same affect to us.

But now, I see no reason to test on anyone. Enough is enough & is should stop. They don't even benefit from it! What about products that aren't tested on animas? They get through without it, so why not everyone else? Like I said, you don't understand animal testing.
What's up with you? Don't you get it? I think no-one gets it. Squirt what in their eyes? What the **** are you talking about? Are two questions I'd like to ask.
Noooo....they just shop for things they don't even need. Sales like everyday from same place, why? Makes them look foolish & everyone makes jokes about it, even Ronnie Colbert. He said something like, "I remember it was that day because it was the day DFS didn't have a sale." Problem much?
My information is true, why else would I say it? I must have got it from somewhere, I can't just make this stuff up you know... Looks like it.
How is it? Bigger punishment = less crime. No? Considering that every place with a higher punishment of a crime has a higher rate of the crime, makes your statement wrong. For e.g. US states with the death penalty have more crime than US states without the death penalty. In China you're punished very severely, and they have more crime than us. You are very wrong... and stupid.Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Not mistaken & why do people always think I'm male, I'm not. Well, that explains alot.
Yes, but not by testing on animals. What have they done to deserve it...? Nothing, but we still have to test on animals. We need cures for the diseases to save all the other animals. It's like a sacrafice that wasn't volunteered.
You what!? Britain...safe!? Do you recall the London Bus & Underground being blown up by terrorists? It even said on the news that Britain is a target now for terrorists & that's why I'm out! You believe that? laughing You're actually scared? lol You're serious? crylaugh
Britain is so unsafe that thousands or even millions of Britains of all ages will not go out at night, including me. Also some want to move away, like me. I don't blame them. Good on them! So untrue....It's comical.

Gregory
You are an evil person. I feel dirty even talking to you. Never-the-less, I feel compelled to point out that states with the death penalty do not have fewer murders then states with the death penalty. So, obviously, harsher punishments do not deter crime.

Mr. Sandman

I only mean for a couple of days. Two weeks, how's that? After being in there, they won't like it & do as they're told.

Fascist.

What the ****!? Do you realize you are talking to a New Yorker here? You're talking about shit getting blown up to ME? New York is a MUCH higher risk than wherever the **** it is that you're at, I can guarentee that.

I'd LOVE to live in Britain. It's ALOT safer than NYC, where I am now.

You're ignorant. Plain and simple.

Blue Dragon
Mostly because your post made about as much sense as a Rabbit humping a Turkey.
As if....
Do not kill, Do not rape, Do go over 3 mph on a local road, Do not drink and drive, Do not steal, Do not do drugs... These laws are bad to you?
Killing, rape, drink & drive, stealing, drugs are all bad, yes. Well they are aren't they? Why do you ask, isn't it obvious?
You think too much of the government.
I think about them all the time. They make me so angry.
Obviously you have no idea how criminals think. Did you know that prostitution in the middle east is punishable by death, murder in the US is punishable by death. Using your logic that would mean no one is a prostitute in the middle east, and no one murders in the US. But that's completely untrue. There are. And quite alot actually.
I knew about death penalty in the US but not prostitution in the middle east. It does make sense that if you know the consiquences, you'll think twice, but actually still many people go with it. This is wierd though because what are they after? Do they want to die or what?

What I said makes sense but what you said is true, so we're at a 50/50 sort of spot...if you know what I mean. It makes sense, but doesn't happen, for some very odd reason...
Maybe you have a shit town council.
I won't argue with you on that! We do!
I think no-one gets it. Squirt what in their eyes? What the **** are you talking about? Are two questions I'd like to ask.
Okay, I looked back at what you couldn't understand. I was talking about backing up words & stronger punishments. I was saying that words are only words if you can't back them up. In order words, empty words that don't mean anything & not really ment to, just words. That's understandable isn't it? If not nevermind.
Problem much?
Not big, no, but not needed & just another thing I wanted to add. Not a law, but it tells you how stupid some people are when you have a sale nearly everyday. I tells you how people's minds work & I'm reflecting that on the laws on Britain.
Looks like it.
Oi, you US no it all! You know nothing on Britain, which is why you disagree with most of what I've said. You wouldn't know if I was lieing or not, but you think I am probably because it sounds so wrong & untrue...but actually this is how the country works. Discusting isn't it? Welcome to Britain.
Considering that every place with a higher punishment of a crime has a higher rate of the crime, makes your statement wrong. For e.g. US states with the death penalty have more crime than US states without the death penalty. In China you're punished very severely, and they have more crime than us. You are very wrong... and stupid.
Like said, it does make sense if you know the consiquences, but of course it's totally different & unusual that in fact, more crime happens. It's like they're begging to be shot, shocked in the electric chair or injection...

Don't know much about China punsihments, only if you kill a Tiger, you will be killed too (good!) But I was shocked to hear that China as higher crime than the US. Everyone says "This place is getting like New York everyday" when whatever place is getting worse, so of course the US is used as an example, not China. But I suppose it's because we know nothing of China much.
Give me one period in time where Crime hardly existed, just one...
I'll give three examples of crime existing not often.

1. If commited a crime, you were thrown in a cell with only bread & water.
2. If killed, not in private, but in public (such as hung in trees) to show others this is what they'll get if they break the rules.
3. If you stole anything, your hands would be chopped off to prevent it from happening again.

I think these are effective, or at least were.

Prisons here are getting too full becaue of so many criminals, which is why people get released early which is totally wrong! It messes up everything!
You believe that? laughing You're actually scared? lol You're serious? crylaugh
So untrue....It's comical.
Are you being serious or just a twisted sicko!? Do you recieve British news on tv & newspapers like we recieve US news? Are you saying you don't believe what I have told you?

The London Underground train station was blown up along with a train & a London double decker bus caused by four men carrying bombs in rucksacks. They were suicidal bombers & it killed many people.

Kinneary
We know about the attacks. He's saying it's funny that you're afraid to go out at night.

Lana
Blue Dragon? XYZ lives in the UK.

Blue Dragon
Oh yeah, I thought he was from US for some reason....
We know about the attacks. He's saying it's funny that you're afraid to go out at night.
It's not that I'm afraid of the dark; I love the dark, but most trouble makers hang around at night because y'know, no one's hardly around to see anything much, so that's why.
Originally posted by Gregory
You are an evil person. I feel dirty even talking to you. Never-the-less, I feel compelled to point out that states with the death penalty do not have fewer murders then states with the death penalty. So, obviously, harsher punishments do not deter crime.
I'm evil because I want to rid the world of people who have murdered others? They're the evil ones.
What the ****!? Do you realize you are talking to a New Yorker here? You're talking about shit getting blown up to ME? New York is a MUCH higher risk than wherever the **** it is that you're at, I can guarentee that.

I'd LOVE to live in Britain. It's ALOT safer than NYC, where I am now.

You're ignorant. Plain and simple.
So you're saying that where you live, stuff blows more often? Still, London Underground is still bad y'know because people are killed.

Koenig

Fishy
Like in the Dark Ages? the inquisition was very hard on crime (not being catholic was a crime) and that didn't stop people. Crime has never stopped. Bandits were robbing, killing and rapping back then. Leaving the city was incredibly dangerous. And the only reason they were so hard on crime was because there was so many of it and it would prevent people from ever committing it again and people being able to recognize them and keep them away from them....

The Justice system in most modern country's today is created to help get prisoners back into society as working citizens... Sometimes it actually works, but I guess you'd rather kill innocent people or people that have a chance of getting back into society...

lord xyz
As if.... No, it's true.
Killing, rape, drink & drive, stealing, drugs are all bad, yes. Well they are aren't they? Why do you ask, isn't it obvious? The British law is against them too. You're saying the British law is bad, yet you've just said you agree with it. Interesting... hmm
I think about them all the time. They make me so angry. Not as angry as you make me.
I knew about death penalty in the US but not prostitution in the middle east. It does make sense that if you know the consiquences, you'll think twice, but actually still many people go with it. This is wierd though because what are they after? Do they want to die or what? I feel like I'm talking to a 7 year old. no expression
What I said makes sense but what you said is true, so we're at a 50/50 sort of spot...if you know what I mean. It makes sense, but doesn't happen, for some very odd reason... That's the thing, it doesn't make sense. You're thinking is the same as when the internet was first made twice as fast, the people doing it were reluctant to increase the speed because they thought people would spend less time on it.

6 hrs internet access * 10 downloads per second = enough time to view your files.

3 hrs internet access * 20 downloads per second = enough time to view your files.

You'd think it makes sense and that's what'll happen, people would spend less time on the internet. But in fact, the exact opposite happened.
Okay, I looked back at what you couldn't understand. I was talking about backing up words & stronger punishments. I was saying that words are only words if you can't back them up. In order words, empty words that don't mean anything & not really ment to, just words. That's understandable isn't it? If not nevermind. I'm still confused, And nothing you say is understandable.
Not big, no, but not needed & just another thing I wanted to add. Not a law, but it tells you how stupid some people are when you have a sale nearly everyday. I tells you how people's minds work & I'm reflecting that on the laws on Britain. Wait, you're saying the British laws affect how people think?

Hi Deano. wave
Oi, you US no it all! You know nothing on Britain, which is why you disagree with most of what I've said. You wouldn't know if I was lieing or not, but you think I am probably because it sounds so wrong & untrue...but actually this is how the country works. Discusting isn't it? Welcome to Britain. Look at my location... no expression
Like said, it does make sense if you know the consiquences, but of course it's totally different & unusual that in fact, more crime happens. It's like they're begging to be shot, shocked in the electric chair or injection... Once again, you know nothing about how a criminal works. Do you honestly think people break the law because they don't know about the consequences? If they don't know about the consequences, why do they hide their crimes?
Don't know much about China punsihments, Or anything else.
only if you kill a Tiger, you will be killed too (good!) But I was shocked to hear that China as higher crime than the US. Everyone says "This place is getting like New York everyday" when whatever place is getting worse, so of course the US is used as an example, not China. But I suppose it's because we know nothing of China much. *sigh*
I'll give three examples of crime existing not often.

1. If commited a crime, you were thrown in a cell with only bread & water.
2. If killed, not in private, but in public (such as hung in trees) to show others this is what they'll get if they break the rules.
3. If you stole anything, your hands would be chopped off to prevent it from happening again.

I think these are effective, or at least were.

Prisons here are getting too full becaue of so many criminals, which is why people get released early which is totally wrong! It messes up everything! IF those methods worked, why were they stopped?
Are you being serious or just a twisted sicko!? Do you recieve British news on tv & newspapers like we recieve US news? Are you saying you don't believe what I have told you? Just so you know, I live in Doncaster, Yorkshire, I know what a chav is, I can spell colour and I say wardrobe not closet. I see British news, but not much US news, actually, I think the only channels with it are on Sky. I know about 7/7/5 and 21/7/5, much more than you. We are not going to be hit by terrorists, we've only been hit once, just like MAdrid, Egypt, and a whole load of other countries. And what's this about me being a sicko? I'm not the one who thinks it's okay to torture those with no food, money, job etc. AKA criminals. That's one of the reasons why they steal. no expression
The London Underground train station was blown up along with a train & a London double decker bus caused by four men carrying bombs in rucksacks. They were suicidal bombers & it killed many people. I know.

Blue Dragon, I must ask, how old are you?

lord xyz

I'm evil because I want to rid the world of people who have murdered others? They're the evil ones.
And how are you going to get rid of the murderers, murder them? But then you'll have to be murdered by your logic, and your murderer, and your murderer's murderer.

Good thinking.

Sounds like LA to me...

lord xyz
Oh yeah, I thought he was from US for some reason....
You would be even more amazed at my age... Your profile says you're 18, guess what, I'm younger.

Blue Dragon
Reviving...

All I'm saying is that Britain is far too soft & needs to toughen up big time! That's ahy criminals get released early, because there's no space for them, so they release some, they do some more crime, go to jail, know they'll be let out early, they're loving it! Prisons are too full because of our laws. My mum says if they stole more than once (and I mean something bad, not a loaf of bread) & caught, hands come off! It's effective becuase they 'won't' be doing it again...

Bardock42
Reviving...

All I'm saying is that Britain is far too soft & needs to toughen up big time! That's ahy criminals get released early, because there's no space for them, so they release some, they do some more crime, go to jail, know they'll be let out early, they're loving it! Prisons are too full because of our laws. My mum says if they stole more than once (and I mean something bad, not a loaf of bread) & caught, hands come off! It's effective becuase they 'won't' be doing it again...

Look, Hitler, you are right as to the effectiveness, but, it is a ****ing crazy society you are proposing. Why don't you rather try to fight the cause of crime instead of reinstalling the Inquisition?

Soleran
Look, Hitler, you are right as to the effectiveness, but, it is a ****ing crazy society you are proposing. Why don't you rather try to fight the cause of crime instead of reinstalling the Inquisition?

Maybe because an inqusition would provide more jobs and that would get more people off the street!

smoker4
Originally posted by Soleran
Maybe because an inqusition would provide more jobs and that would get more people off the street!

and no-one would expect it!

http://people.csail.mit.edu/paulfitz/spanish/tt11.jpg

Fishy
Reviving...

Maybe you should try forming your own opinions instead of stealing one's from your mom, and once you have tell your mom she's stupid...

lord xyz
Reviving...

All I'm saying is that Britain is far too soft & needs to toughen up big time! That's ahy criminals get released early, because there's no space for them, so they release some, they do some more crime, go to jail, know they'll be let out early, they're loving it! Prisons are too full because of our laws. My mum says if they stole more than once (and I mean something bad, not a loaf of bread) & caught, hands come off! It's effective becuase they 'won't' be doing it again... It's unreasonable. Would you chop Beethoven's hands off if he stole money? And as if people can't steal with their feet and mouths. You clearly don't understand criminology. Do you want to reform people, or punish them?

Fishy
It's unreasonable. Would you chop Beethoven's hands off if he stole money? And as if people can't steal with their feet and mouths. You clearly don't understand criminology. Do you want to reform people, or punish them?

Please explain to me how you would pick-pocket somebody with your mouth or feet?

lord xyz
Please explain to me how you would pick-pocket somebody with your mouth or feet? You don't pick pocket it, you hide it under your tongue or in your shoe.

edit: I realise what you mean. I was thinking more along the lines of robbing from a super market.

Soleran
Please explain to me how you would pick-pocket somebody with your mouth or feet?

The image of someone with no hands using their mouth to "pick" someone's back pocket to get a wallet to steal is priceless.

Alliance
I

messed

drewbiefan
I do not like a lot of the laws in this country.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.