Season 6 discussion thread. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Lets give this a try. smile For all those things that arent episode specific including storyline comments/spoilers, relationship comments, and best looking actor/actress/dog/villian etc. we can stick them here.

Darth Macabre
Good idea....Hopefully this'll weed out those unnecessary threads.

Onto the discussion! Where do you think this seasons leading? I honestly can't see a precise ending.

Jedi Priestess
Im hoping its going to show Clark starting to branch out and follow his destiny. Of course Im not betting on it. wink

complexbrother
I hoping Clark makes more superhuman friends and sets the way for a Justice League TV show

Dan-El
Originally posted by complexbrother
I hoping Clark makes more superhuman friends and sets the way for a Justice League TV show

Not going to happen, though a Green Arrow spin-off would be nice.

I agree with JP, and I'm sure they'll have him slowly accept his destiny as long as they play the episodes IN ORDER. Subterranean was supposed to come out before Reunion (or was it Fallout?), and now Clark's gonna sound all whiny again.

... I believed the season was supposed to go like this:

1.) Zod
2.) Sneeze
3.) Wither
4.) Arrow
5.) Subterranean
6.) Reunion
7.) Rage
8.) Fallout
9.) Static

I may be wrong. I'll check KryptonSite...

kryptoheat69
why is cyborg going to be in the episode justice he isn't even a justice league member he's in the teen titans instead they should have put green lantern who heard about the justice league and the Martian Manhunter Gives him the ring becasue he was the best of the best of where he came from eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Kal875
Totally, they could make it so Green Arrow (who gets the GA together) ghets in touch with him and they bring him into the show, have some tag teeming going on between GA and GL

Dan-El
A lil bit of those "Hard Traveling Heroes", Kal? lol

Kal875
Dude, you cant tell me that it wouldnt be badass, are you with me on this?

Jedi Priestess
How bout ya use the Season 6 discussion thread instead of opening a new one? wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t429716.html

Dan-El
Originally posted by Kal875
Dude, you cant tell me that it wouldnt be badass, are you with me on this?

Do you even have to ask?!

Kal875
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.