Team Telekinetic’s (TK) runs the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wiccan999

outavodka

wiccan999
umm NO prep no

manorastroman
clear it. hyperstorm and 1,000,000 are both way, way above everybody else involved.

Validus
I could see Team Magic giving them trouble (who should be above the heralds) but yeah, they probably clear it.

manorastroman
wait, i didn't notice strangefate on team magic. isn't he basically invincible? i seem to remember him having some nutty stuff in his trophy room.

anyway, superman 1,000,000 punched through dimensions while weak enough to nearly die, and hyperstorm is so powerful galactus used him as an energy source. so unless strangefate is unspeakably uber...

Validus
Strangefate with about 2 seconds prep could win but on the fly he can't take both Hyperstorm and 1 Million.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Strangefate with about 2 seconds prep could win but on the fly he can't take both Hyperstorm and 1 Million.

Didn't he hold Mr Mxy as a pet? Shouldn't that alone give us a gauge of his power?

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't he hold Mr Mxy as a pet? Shouldn't that alone give us a gauge of his power?
Somewhat but we don't know if that Mxy is as as powerful as the normal version.

jffxex1980
All the way through. Having four extremely powerful TK's are too much. They have a wide array of killing everyone. It should be fun. At that level, they can atomize reconstruct their atoms or teleport them into a blackhole.

Soljer
Originally posted by jffxex1980
All the way through. Having four extremely powerful TK's are too much. They have a wide array of killing everyone. It should be fun. At that level, they can atomize reconstruct their atoms or teleport them into a blackhole.

Doctor Strange's and Doctor Fate's magicks on a mxy level are quite a bit superior to some telekinetic tricks, friend.

boriquaking55
They make it to 7- which btw should be below TEAM HERALD

Strangefate vs. Hyperstorm would be a badass fight

grey fox
I sue team 7 for stealing my groups name. Subsequently team TK ambush them as they leave the courtroom.

wiccan999
oK so do they clear it or not? Also change LEVEL 7 from Team Magick to Team Herald... Team Magick is now LEVEL 8. So can Team TK take Team Magick???

King Kandy
They clear it.

Maybe team herald gives them some trouble, but they clear it.

celestialdemon
They clear it. The only team that would give them problems is Team Magic. Everyone else falls hard.

Darth Macabre
No prep? They clear it then...With prep, they'd be stopped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.