Human Torch, Firestar,Pyro VS Magneto, Storm, Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
All heat Vs confused Ummmm elements I guess exept for Magneto.
What do you guys think?
Maybe Storm makes it rain so hard the other 3 cant even get their flame on. Match ends there

Brian Oswald
Iceman can take out Torch, with help its overkill. Pyro is a non factor and Magneto can take these all out on his own. Throw in Storm and its team 2 10/10

Omega-level
The fire team could be taken by anyone on the other team alone (except maybe Storm losing to the Human Torch).

Darth Macabre
The biggest threat from the Fire team isn't the Human Torch, but Firestar.

Brian Oswald
And she can just get a stroke from Magneto

SpunkySmurph
Mags or Iceman could solo the other team, and Storm would put up a decent fight

python99
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Mags or Iceman could solo the other team, and Storm would put up a decent fight

Are you serious? Iceman can take out the fire team solo? eek!
That is instant suicide if he tries.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by python99
Are you serious? Iceman can take out the fire team solo? eek!
That is instant suicide if he tries.

It's completely true.

Iceman could VERY QUICKLY and VERY EASILY solo the Fire team.

And well, we all know Magneto can as well.

python99
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's completely true.

Iceman could VERY QUICKLY and VERY EASILY solo the Fire team.

And well, we all know Magneto can as well.

Oh not you to. Mags shoud do be able to do it, how many times you ask? I dont know but I know its not all the time.
As far as Iceman goes I cant see him taking out all 3 alone. Its just suicide.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by python99
Oh not you to. Mags shoud do be able to do it, how many times you ask? I dont know but I know its not all the time.
As far as Iceman goes I cant see him taking out all 3 alone. Its just suicide.

How? Perhaps I am the one missing something that you know? Do you happen to know of any way that the Fire-trio could take out Iceman? Seriously, hit me with some scenarios.

NiņoAraņa
How? Perhaps I am the one missing something that you know? Do you happen to know of any way that the Fire-trio could take out Iceman? Seriously, hit me with some scenarios. maybe maxing out all their powers and eliminating all the hydration in the area....maybe

Apolloknight

python99
How? Perhaps I am the one missing something that you know? Do you happen to know of any way that the Fire-trio could take out Iceman? Seriously, hit me with some scenarios.

Spiderman fought Iceman and Spidey lured him into a car wash where he fainted. Didnt take much heat there to put him down. I am not saying that he cant beat anyone on team 1 at any given time I am just sayng against all 3 he would more than likely die.

Tshern
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Iceman can take out Torch, with help its overkill. Pyro is a non factor and Magneto can take these all out on his own. Throw in Storm and its team 2 10/10
I'm not too aware of Firestar's powers, but unless he is VASTLY above Human Torch, then Magneto wins this alone in a matter of picoseconds by ripping these guys apart. Literally.

Tshern
Iceman is trying to kill himself, too?

python99
Firestar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestar

Torch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Torch

Iceman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceman_(comics)

I did not include pyro because he cant create flame.

Firstar supposidly can engulf a continent and Torch can reach 1,000,000 degrees.

As far as Iceman goes he has the ability to manipulate energy wich is heat but what is flame? Flame does produce engergy, yes, but as long as their is oxygen present fire can be created. So even if Iceman freezes the air around him there will be traces of oxygen left to create fire. Unless Iceman can reach absolute zero which is like - 275 degrees celcius which is about 460 F, fire can be created. I am not saying iceman cant win at all but against all three at the same time. No way

boriquaking55
Serious spite thread, Mags/Iceman ftw

python99
Yeah I should have not put magneto in this you have to basically catch him on his worst day to beat him and even then it not guaranteed you beat him

Ok moderators you can close this now.
Unless someone out their wants to substitue Magneto with someone else to make this more of a battle be my guest.

Iceman stays

Ichigo66666
Iceman takes this on his own 100000000000/10.

By default it is current.

python99
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Iceman takes this on his own 100000000000/10.

By default it is current.

how????

Blair Wind
how now? It seems we need some Iceman educating to do people

Iceman cannot be hurt through physical means anymore. He gets punched, stabbed, blown up, evaporated, melted, any other scenario you can think of he turns to either water, water vapor, or ice (and he can exist without a human represented body in those forms.)
None of these Firestarters can hurt him in anyway since he can just stop the molecular motion of any and all of their flames. He can also
suck the water from their bodies, causing them to instantly dehydrate or freeze all the molecules of their bodies. Dont believe me? Go to the Iceman respect thread on my links. It should prove enlightening (especially page three in my opinion)

outavodka
i didnt belive at first but it wasnt a respect thread it was my own reshersh on the guy, and all the comics i have with his feats. so its kinda true, also Ice man can just absorb torch,pyro's heat energy making them faint from extreme cold temp. FS might survive but her powers wouldnt do much to him that he could come back to ice blade her to death.

What If...
I really think Firestar is underestimated, I wish she would make more appearances...

Soljer
Originally posted by What If...
I really think Firestar is underestimated, I wish she would make more appearances...

That's nice.

Iceman OR Magneto could still solo this.

In fact, they both knock the shit out of storm, continue to win the fight with ridiculous ease, and then go chill on the sofa, checking the latest game.

Of course, Iceman's responsible for keeping the drinks cold, and Magneto can change the channel.

Bentley
Yeah, this is loopsided land.

I mean, Pyro? Seriously? He cannot take any of the other characters fighting in this thread.

guy222
bobby ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.