New Marvel video game with FULL cast and online play???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmoNiC FLo
I read about this on marvel.com but for a brief moment.

Does ANYONE have information??

So far all i know is that they plan to make every character ever in Marvel playable in an online-only game where you level up thru trials and tribulations while playing.

Like everquest but u choose the mutant character or cosmic in the MU.

This sounds super exciting and i'm sure die-hard Marvel fans would agree.

Innerhype
I have heard of the Marvel MMO game, it's made by the same creators of City of Heroes. I didn't know it'll allow you to play as actual Marvel characters like Captain America or Wolverine.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Madvillain

outavodka
....huh.... What the f**k?

Madvillain
what dont you grasp?

inamilist
Originally posted by Madvillain
. As part of an MMO gaming experience, "Marvel Universe Online" players will be able to interact simultaneously in a truly unique atmosphere featuring all their favorite Marvel characters, creatures and villains.

so I'm reading this as saying that marvel characters will not be playable

H. S. 6
Originally posted by inamilist
so I'm reading this as saying that marvel characters will not be playable

I'd guess not. After all, it's an MMO, and it wouldn't be very diversified if there were a thousand Wolverine's running around. stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'd guess not. After all, it's an MMO, and it wouldn't be very diversified if there were a thousand Wolverine's running around. stick out tongue eek! Sweet Jesus! Wolvertooth Heaven!

outavodka
Originally posted by inamilist
so I'm reading this as saying that marvel characters will not be playable this was the response i was lookin 4

HarmoNiC FLo
Well thats a good thing. If wolverine was ones favorite character, and one bought the game later than someone who picked wolverine and couldn't pick wolverine again...that would suck

all the popular characters would be picked in the first week. or hours actually if its a big hit.

40000 wolverines isn't bad if everyones happy. of course i'd pick nate grey and own those mofos.

then again some other characters could own me sad but now if i have friends who have my back hehe

this game sounds promising. a lot better than lame-o legends series and the ultimate alliance crap.

Murda Ma$e
You'll probably be able to creat your own character.

Is WOW an MMO game?

In that they have alot of the same characters running around so...

HarmoNiC FLo
yeah wow is a massive multiplayer but i think this is more in terms of ur own creation like u said.

they COULD put in all the marvel characters but thats like 6000 characters, they will more likely let the user create the character.

it should be unique if they let users create.

Murda Ma$e
Yeah, it would be soooooo much better if they let you be charaters though.

Even villians......that would be awesome.

I wonder if the DC one will let you be the characters.

HarmoNiC FLo
theres a DC one? huh? well im not into DC so im neutral

Murda Ma$e
Yeah, Jim Lee is doing the characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.