Dr.Strange vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Strange must infiltrate the baxter building and destroy that stupid bastard of a team.

Omega-level
Strange takes it.

Tshern
Originally posted by Omega-level
Strange takes it.
As long as she takes Susan out first. A forcefield inside Stephen's head would be nasty.

Soujaboy
Strange takes this easily.

DarkCrawler
Strange simply sends the building itself to middle of the Sun...problem solved.

Tshern
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Strange simply sends the building itself to middle of the Sun...problem solved.
A viable scenario indeed. Why should he even bother to see the Fantastic Four when they can be sent to the Sun without any serious effort?

Soljer
Wow.

I mean, Thor beats the Four 10/10.

Strange summons a random B-Class demon to do the same.

psy_blade
Can't Sue block magic?

great_dane
thing would take out that pussy himself

bigbran
Originally posted by great_dane
thing would take out that pussy himself Do you even know who characters are? Or do you just make up powers/levels?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by bigbran
Do you even know who characters are? Or do you just make up powers/levels? You're asking the person who actually believes Flash can drop the multiverse on Galactus' pretty pink domepiece.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You're asking the person who actually believes Flash can drop the multiverse on Galactus' pretty pink domepiece. And the person who thinks Darkseid can create a universe full of mirrors, in a split second (to beat Galactus). And thinks Darkseid could mindrape LT, and other abstracts...

What was i thinking? laughing out loud

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Wow.

I mean, Thor beats the Four 10/10.

Strange summons a random D-Class demon to do the same. *coughfixedcough*

laughing

golem370
Dr Strange can manipulate the whole Baxter Building even before he gets in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.