Thanos vs Annihlus,Ronan the Accuser & Superskrull vs Morg/Full Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html You know Annihilus is probably more powerful than all of them?

NiņoAraņa
Drax pwns them all shifty

golem370
Then why did it say Thanos was only one able to stop annihlation?
Curret might be but I don't it

Wally West
Thanos was the only one able to stop him as he was the only one who could release Galactus, who is the key to stopping the wave.

golem370
I still debate whi is more powerful

bigbran
I still debate whi is more powerful Sure it's debateable.
Either way, someone is more powerful than the other, and even if Annihilus is weaker (slightly), he still has two other teamates.

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
Sure it's debateable.
Either way, someone is more powerful than the other, and even if Annihilus is weaker (slightly), he still has two other teamates.
I think it's Thanos Vs Annihilus & Ronan and Super-Skrull Vs Morg in a separate match. confused

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
I think it's Thanos Vs Annihilus & Ronan and Super-Skrull Vs Morg in a separate match. confused Well, that sure makes it confusing then.

golem370
I first decided to make it Thanos vs the three and then I thought how easy he defeated Super Skrull and then I made the match of them vs Morg. remember Morg fought Firelord Nova Air-Walker and Terrax and was winning. I think he would be a great match for those three

Starhawk
Thanos wins this, Ronan, Super-Skrull and Morg are not enough to take him down and I'd give him 8/10 against Annihilus.

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
I think it's Thanos Vs Annihilus & Ronan and Super-Skrull Vs Morg in a separate match. confused
i would agree, this match up is kinda conffusing.
i was thinking bout making current Annihilus vs thanos.
im not sure whos more powerfull.

Starhawk
Thanos,

He is extremely smart and always has a plan and a away to deal with enemies. And Im not saying he has prep, cause he doesnt need spacific prep for this because at some point in the past he would've planned for it.

norrinradd43
Morg at full power took all the hearalds combined except for Redshift and Stardust who were not around yet...I think Morg takes this

Starhawk
Thanos would whip Morg. Morg is unleashed rage, Thanos has stood up to guys stronger then Morg.

Mace Skywalker
Cosmic Spidey Saves the day!

Starhawk
They need to bring Cosmic Spidey back it would totally change the face of Civil War.

guy222
Who wins

Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

Team

Didn't the UN destroy Morg?

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Team

Didn't the UN destroy Morg? What, exactly does that have to do with this thread?

And no, it didn't, but if it did, what would that have to do with this thread?

juggernaut66666
Thanos with IG or HOTI wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.