Green Lantern vs. Starhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Starhawk (Stakar)

vs

Hal Jordan

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Starhawk (Stakar)

vs

Hal Jordan

starhawk

Ash's Boomstick
Originally posted by guy222
starhawk

Unlikely

guy222
Originally posted by Ash's Boomstick
Unlikely

On the contrary, Quasar is Starhawk's son. He can defeat Green Lantern. Starhawk also wins.

Ash's Boomstick
Originally posted by guy222
On the contrary, Quasar is Starhawk's son. He can defeat Green Lantern. Starhawk also wins.

The new Quasar is Mar vells son. Neither are on a GL's level not even Starhawk at his strongest before Korvac ripped him apart. He might as an avatar of the Hawk God although Hal Jordan can do some crazy stuff. His will is second to none.

xmarksthespot
But I think generally people don't bother...

Zebedee
Originally posted by Ash's Boomstick
The new Quasar is Mar vells son. Neither are on a GL's level not even Starhawk at his strongest before Korvac ripped him apart. He might as an avatar of the Hawk God although Hal Jordan can do some crazy stuff. His will is second to none.

Mar Vells daughter Phyla, she's a Lesbian which is hot roll eyes (sarcastic) You're more right than Guy222 though.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But I think generally people don't bother...

Random? Or did I miss something?

Basco15
Green Lantern would win hands down.

He has to power to conjure up anything his imagination will think of.For example,he could create a Superman is he wanted,heck,he could create a Justice League.The only limit is his imagination.If he wanted to,he could create every superhero ever created or even thought of,and I don't Starhawk could handle all of that.

With that said, Green Lantern FTW!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by Zebedee
Mar Vells daughter Phyla, she's a Lesbian which is hot roll eyes (sarcastic) You're more right than Guy222 though.

Random? Or did I miss something?

Don't bother searching. There are multiple threads with the exact same combatants.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Basco15
Green Lantern would win hands down.

He has to power to conjure up anything his imagination will think of.For example,he could create a Superman is he wanted,heck,he could create a Justice League.The only limit is his imagination.If he wanted to,he could create every superhero ever created or even thought of,and I don't Starhawk could handle all of that.

With that said, Green Lantern FTW!!!

I think GL could win but when has he ever created a construct that was as powerfull as superman? I think you are giving him too much criedit if every gl was so omni potant then why do they get killed all the time. and how could paralex have more power if he was already all powerfull when he was just a normal GL? theirs a lot of crap that's talked about GL's on this forum. pre dos doomsday (so a much much weeker version) killed on of the best GL's sooo yeah

DARKLORDCAEDUS
GL

tkitna
Starhawk

quanchi112
gl's are overrated here. there are a handful who are actually a threat but for the most part they are cannon fodder.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by quanchi112
gl's are overrated here. there are a handful who are actually a threat but for the most part they are cannon fodder. Yeah and those handful are the ones featured in comics. The others are just to be backround characters. just like hand ninjas, or nameless thugs or civilian #23041

llagrok
Does anyone know what happened to Starhawk the member?

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Does anyone know what happened to Starhawk the member?

Sock.

llagrok
He made an account named Quanchi112

Aaah, I see.

quanchi112
Aaah, I see. this is how mature u are. sigh

stakar still wins this.

hooray for the guardians of the galaxy.

wink

Madvillain
Bump..

iceman24567
Hal Jordan always.

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.