Great Evil Beast vs. Living Tribunal, THOTU and Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Great Evil Beast threatens to invade the MU and the TOAA has appointed Living Tribunal , Thanos with THOTU and the Phoenix Force in it's ultimate aspect.

Can they stop the Great Evil Beast?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Madvillain
Great Evil Beast threatens to invade the MU and the TOAA has appointed Living Tribunal , Thanos with THOTU and the Phoenix Force in it's ultimate aspect.

Theres no way to know

Madvillain
yeah, very true..lol

Galan777

Can they stop the Great Evil Beast? THOTU= The power of TOAA/God, LT= 2nd only to TOAA, and the Phoenix shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the others.

Based on feats alone, the "team" takes the majority..

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Galan777
THOTU= The power of TOAA/God, LT= 2nd only to TOAA, and the Phoenix shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the others.

Co-signed. beer

Mrrungo Mu

Marvel Universe would be in shambles after this battle.

King Kandy
Why Thanos with THOTU? Why not just do it itself, if it's willing to give it's power.

Well, they win after a long battle. I don't know just how powerful GEB is, but the weilder of THOTU cannot lose. Literally. It's infact impossible for him to lose in combat, as he can just exert more and more energy, infinitly, until it overwhelms his opponent.

leonidas
THOTU= The power of TOAA/God,

speculation . . . smile

Madvillain
THOTU= The power of TOAA/God, LT= 2nd only to TOAA, and the Phoenix shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the others.

But Phoenix is the ultimate aspect of creation!

Jean held the 616 reality in her palm!

Jean and LT are peers!

Her power is multiversal in nature!

Thus are the words of mighty Galactic Storm.

Galan777
Originally posted by leonidas
speculation . . . smile Just as its speculation to say that THOTU is not the power of TOAA... smile

Galan777
Thus are the words of mighty Galactic Storm. This is what should have made you NOT want to put Phoenix in this thread lol.

leonidas
Just as its speculation to say that its not the power of TOAA... smile

fair enough. but i never SAID it WASN'T the power.

YOU said it WAS. big grin

Madvillain
speculation . . . smile

I can't wait for 300 Happy Dance

Galan777
fair enough. but i never SAID it WASN'T the power.

YOU said it WAS. big grin wink it is what it is.

Soljer
speculation . . . smile

It's not much of a stretch.

If we assume that the ONLY thing more powerful than the Living Tribunal is the One Above All, and the Heart of the Universe was shown to be above the Living Tribunal...

King Kandy
Everybody seems to say that LT refers to it has his superior or some such thing in The End #5. Me? I don't know. I have every issue EXCEPT #5.

Galan777
Originally posted by King Kandy
Everybody seems to say that LT refers to it has his superior or some such thing in The End #5. Me? I don't know. I have every issue EXCEPT #5. LT attempts to judge Thanos /w/ THOTU by teleporting all of the universes greatest heroes to where Thanos was.. Of course they were all nothing to Thanos as he not only absorbed the heroes, but he absorbed eternity, infinity, and LT as well.

King Kandy
LT attempts to judge Thanos /w/ THOTU by teleporting all of the universes greatest heroes to where Thanos was.. Of course they were all nothing to Thanos as he not only absorbed the heroes, but he absorbed eternity, infinity, and LT as well.
That was in #6.

Thanos_THOTU

GEB = Omnisient and Omnipotent ... Just like The One Above All

golem370
I believe if Thanos is smart he would religuish the HOTU to Living Tribunal he has more experience with such powers.

Galan777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
GEB = Omnisient and Omnipotent ... Just like The One Above All But based on feats alone, the team takes it......

Unless a scan can be shown of GEB wiping out a multiverse of course... wink

Thanos_THOTU
But based on feats alone, the team takes it......

Based on feats, Mxyztplk and Pre-retcon Beyonder beats everyone ...
(Destroying the DC Multi-verse, Marvel Multi-verse making it an Beyonder-verse, just like Presence in infinity crisis)

Galan777
Based on feats, Mxyztplk and Pre-retcon Beyonder beats everyone ...
(Destroying the DC Multi-verse, Marvel Multi-verse making it an Beyonder-verse, just like Presence in infinity crisis) Beyonder & Mxy aren't in this battle, so like I said:

But based on feats alone, the team takes it......

Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder & Mxy aren't in this battle, so like I said:
Everything don't have to be based on features ...
It's like saying The creator/TOAA (avatar of Jack Kirby) didn't do much, when he appeared.

Galan777
Everything don't have to be based on features ...
It's like saying The creator/TOAA (avatar of Jack Kirby) didn't do much, when he appeared. Like I said "Going only by feats" LT/THOTU take this...

King Kandy
Originally posted by golem370
I believe if Thanos is smart he would religuish the HOTU to Living Tribunal he has more experience with such powers.
THAT would be a killer combo, for sure.

But THOTU isn't made for finese, it's made for overpowering. Subtle use of THOTU isn't good for anything, because anything on that low of a scale could be done with a weaker artifact, like the IG. So why use THOTU?

Because it's got energy. More energy then the rest of existence combined. That's it. Once you are able to build up an energy field, nothing can stop you.

Endless Mike
No, GEB wins easily.

Galan777
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No, GEB wins easily. Based on what?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No, GEB wins easily.
And why do you beleive this?

Mr Master
Like I said "Going only by feats" LT/THOTU take this...

yes

Board Walker
Phoenix force and LT are insignificant in this battle, these battles are meaningless as their is no winner or loser in them, but rather a flailing of opinions from person to person as to why they think character X or Y would win.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Board Walker
Phoenix force and LT are insignificant in this battle, these battles are meaningless as their is no winner or loser in them, but rather a flailing of opinions from person to person as to why they think character X or Y would win.

Phoenix Force shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as the Living Tribunal.

Phoenix is a joke in comparison.

Entity
LT attempts to judge Thanos /w/ THOTU by teleporting all of the universes greatest heroes to where Thanos was.. Of course they were all nothing to Thanos as he not only absorbed the heroes, but he absorbed eternity, infinity, and LT as well.

Wait, I haven't read this yet but if what you say is true then how did they overcome his because unless TOAA itself ended this I don't see how anyone could have beat him. Or, is this a noncannon story that happened in a what if type universe.confused1

Galan777
Originally posted by Entity
Wait, I haven't read this yet but if what you say is true then how did they overcome his because unless TOAA itself ended this I don't see how anyone could have beat him. Or, is this a noncannon story that happened in a what if type universe.confused1 In the end Thanos himself restored the Multiverse and all in it.

and it is cannon wink

Entity
If Thanos had all that power why would he restore the multiverse? Doesn't he like worshop death?
How can anyone possilbly even apose him?

Galan777
If Thanos had all that power why would he restore the multiverse? Doesn't he like worshop death?
How can anyone possilbly even apose him? It would take a long time to give you the entire story, but basically death and Adam Warlock (who was outside the Multiverse) appears to Thanos after he destroyed the Multiverse, and they convince him to restore everything...... and he does.

Entity
So the ending was total PIS?

Galan777
So the ending was total PIS? Not really, all Thanos ever wanted was Death's love........ She gave him such love at the end of the story, and after this he restored everything, because there was no need for him to destroy any further.

Supreme being
LT and the phoenix force are nothing in this fight,and as for the two remaining opponents i think the question has to be how does one decide which infinity power is greater than the other.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Supreme being
LT and the phoenix force are nothing in this fight,and as for the two remaining opponents i think the question has to be how does one decide which infinity power is greater than the other.
THOTU's. It represents the sum total of all energy. Including GEB's.

King Kandy
So the ending was total PIS?
What happened, Entity, was that Thanos realized that without life Death would whither and Die, since nothing would be dying anymore. She gives him a kiss, he is satisfied, and releases all the energy he'd tapped with THOTU, and everything returns to it's normal state.

Supreme being
THOTU's. It represents the sum total of all energy. Including GEB's.

confused Greatevilbeast the equal to the presence=Toaa who is the creator of all energy.

King Kandy
confused Greatevilbeast the equal to the presence=Toaa who is the creator of all energy.
Wrong. From what you say, GEB possesses energy equal to that of The Presence, right?

Supreme being
Wrong. From what you say, GEB possesses energy equal to that of The Presence, right?

roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont know what greatevilbeats your talking about but the one i am aware of is the the polar opposite of God and Creation its the negative to a positive therefore neither energy can be greater as they are from the same coin but on opposite sides.

King Kandy
roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont know what greatevilbeats your talking about but the one i am aware of is the the polar opposite of God and Creation its the negative to a positive therefore neither energy can be greater as they are from the same coin but on opposite sides.
Right. And since his energy is equal, both him and the Presence both possess energy, correct?

Mr Master
What happened, Entity, was that Thanos realized that without life Death would whither and Die, since nothing would be dying anymore. She gives him a kiss, he is satisfied, and releases all the energy he'd tapped with THOTU, and everything returns to it's normal state.

Not exactly K,

That was one Multi-verse that Thanos absorbed and re-created out of an Infinite number of Multi-verses,

there was still ALOT of more souls to satisfy Death.

The rest of the Omni-verse was up for grabs.

Supreme being
Right. And since his energy is equal, both him and the Presence both possess energy, correct? laughing yes they both possess energy depends how you want to class ultimate supreme unsurpassed power, i think i know where your about to go with this and i am hoping your not going to tread there.

King Kandy
That was single death, not Multi-Death. It was the end for that death, the one he was attached to.

King Kandy
laughing yes they both possess energy depends how you want to class ultimate supreme unsurpassed power, i think i know where your about to go with this and i am hoping your not going to tread there.
And all this energy, when added together, contributes to a total, greater then both original halves. So, together, The Presence and GEB are twice as powerful as either one of them by themselves, grant that?

Supreme being
And all this energy, when added together, contributes to a total, greater then both original halves. So, together, The Presence and GEB are twice as powerful as either one of them by themselves, grant that?

Well it depends do you think adding supreme power to supreme power equates to even greater supreme power, its debateable but i would have to say no that it wouldnt make a darn diffrence if they were added together as you cant add onto unlimited power for it never had a limit.

Mr Master
That was single death, not Multi-Death. It was the end for that death, the one he was attached to.

Uhh no,

That was Multi-Death and perhaps something beyond that.

Dude, that Death survived an entire Multi-verse being erased.

Only the Multiversal Anchor (Atleza) and Warlock with Gamora who were baby sitting Atleza, survived from the Multi-verse that houses the 616 Universe.

Atleza's domain is obviously OUTSIDE the 616 Multi-verse because she actually HOLDS it in place inside the Cosmic Vortex, preventing Oblivion from swallowing it.

ericwasedible
who is great evil beast? does someone have some info or scans about him???

King Kandy
Well it depends do you think adding supreme power to supreme power equates to even greater supreme power, its debateable but i would have to say no that it wouldnt make a darn diffrence if they were added together as you cant add onto unlimited power for it never had a limit.
MM, would you be so kind as to deliver your "Levels of Infinity" sermon to Supreme being?

Mr Master

Actually I disagree,

In Marvel atleast there are different levels of Infinity.

Just read the scans, and you'll see clearly how there can be more Infinitude than Infinity:

This is how Marvel, the company that creates these characters measures INFINITY

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8929/infipo9.th.jpg

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/958/infi2lt7.th.jpg

"Thus are demonstrated TWO LEVELS of Infinity, there are of course, an INFINITE number MORE"

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1130/infi3rl5.th.jpg

King Kandy
Thank you, MM.

Mr Master
Thank you, MM.

Anytime friend...

King Kandy
just to drive the point home, If GEB's power is represented by X, and so is the Presences (Since they are equal)

X+X=2X.

The sum is larger then both halves.

air beardey
THOTU and TOAA what exactly are theese things

Priest
"This is how you treat your Lord Almighty"
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7518109

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7518181

shifty

King Kandy
I find it interesting that Eternity and Infinity are on the same level as LT in that scan.

I'm assuming it's their multiversal counterparts.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually I disagree,

In Marvel atleast there are different levels of Infinity.

Just read the scans, and you'll see clearly how there can be more Infinitude than Infinity:

This is how Marvel, the company that creates these characters measures INFINITY

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8929/infipo9.th.jpg

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/958/infi2lt7.th.jpg

"Thus are demonstrated TWO LEVELS of Infinity, there are of course, an INFINITE number MORE"

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1130/infi3rl5.th.jpg

confused well thats pretty messed up and well since its on panel i guess there's no arguing about that, wouldn't it be safe to assume that this so called infinity is jut part of the greater never ending and therefore just a part of one infinity.

Supreme being
just to drive the point home, If GEB's power is represented by X, and so is the Presences (Since they are equal)

X+X=2X.

The sum is larger then both halves.

Although i am a little skeptical about Mr M explanation of infinity in marvel but lets say your right wouldnt that only hold true for marvel and not DC where the great evil beast comes from. And besides were are you going with this it still doesnt explain how THOTU beats the GEB?

sexyking
confused well thats pretty messed up and well since its on panel i guess there's no arguing about that, wouldn't it be safe to assume that this so called infinity is jut part of the greater never ending and therefore just a part of one infinity. yes agreed

Galan777
I find it interesting that Eternity and Infinity are on the same level as LT in that scan.

I'm assuming it's their multiversal counterparts. That scan dosen't say that Eternity and Infinity are on the same level as LT, all it says is that those 3 beings resisted being absorbed for the longest ammount of time.

Does that mean that they are all on the same level ? no

Galan777
And besides were are you going with this it still doesnt explain how THOTU beats the GEB? Based on feats alone, Thanos /w/ THOTU, and LT take this easily.......

LT> then the UN and the IG, which are both Multiversal in nature (both have affected the Multiverse on pannel).

Thanos /w/ THOTU has destroyed and recreated the Multiverse and everything in it, on pannel.

The GEB has never done anything to that scale on pannel

sexyking
Based on feats alone, Thanos /w/ THOTU, and LT take this easily.......(both have affected the Multiverse on pannel).

LT> then the UN and the IG, which are both Multiversal in nature

Thanos /w/ THOTU has destroyed and recreated the Multiverse and everything in it, on pannel.

The GEB has never done anything to that scale on pannel

Based on feats alone Ion>>>> GEB but i am assuming the thread starter is allowing a little leeway otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread.

Besides GEB brushed the spectre away like he was nothing i would like to see tribunal do the same.

Galan777
Originally posted by sexyking
Based on feats alone Ion>>>> GEB but i am assuming the thread starter is allowing a little leeway otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread.

Besides GEB brushed the spectre away like he was nothing i would like to see tribunal do the same. leeway as far as what people personally believe? Even if that characters feats don't compare to their opponents? confused

Ok, then if someone thought Prof. X could beat Flash in a footrace, then it counts as fact, even though it has never been proven on pannel?

Feats are all I'm going by here, and I'll take the character with the feats that back up claims made about them, rather then another characters power that is only based on claims alone.

King Kandy
Although i am a little skeptical about Mr M explanation of infinity in marvel but lets say your right wouldnt that only hold true for marvel and not DC where the great evil beast comes from. And besides were are you going with this it still doesnt explain how THOTU beats the GEB?
Well, since The presence and GEB both possess energy, then THOTU, which is the total of ALL energy, would have the energy of both of them.

So THOTU>GEB.

norrinradd43
Who in sam hill are the Great Evil Beasts??

Galan777
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Who in sam hill are the Great Evil Beasts?? The Great Evil Beast is the polar opposite of God........ GEB supposedly has the powers of God, but they are just on the opposite side of the coin.

Xplosive
Phoenix Force shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as the Living Tribunal.

Phoenix is a joke in comparison.

Proof that PF is joke in comparison to LT.

Logicaly, Great Evil Beast could be stopped only by TOAA, nothing else.
Now if THOTU has such power, than THOTU should take GEB down, other two no.

In DCU GEB supposeldy is eqaul to The Presence, whil TOAA has no equal. So that should mean that TOAA=The Presence+ GEB.

Galan777
Originally posted by Xplosive
Proof that PF is joke in comparison to LT. Do you have proof that Phoenix isn't a joke in comparison?

LT snuffed out the power of the IG like it was nothing.

The IG>then the UN which in the hands of Reed Richards, destroyed and remade the Multiverse. Yet, LT is more powerful then that as well.

LT also gave Surfer "a moment of Godhood", and transformed him into a universe.

I bet you can't provide a pannel of the Phoenix doing ANYTHING close to this.

Mr Master
Do you have proof that Phoenix isn't a joke in comparison?

LT snuffed out the power of the IG like it was nothing.

The IG>then the UN which in the hands of Reed Richards, destroyed and remade the Multiverse. Yet, LT is more powerful then that as well.

LT also gave Surfer "a moment of Godhood", and transformed him into a universe.

I bet you can't provide a pannel of the Phoenix doing ANYTHING close to this.

yes

invisiblewoman
wink

King Kandy
Anyway, LT and PF are irrelevant, since Thanos has their energy.

Supreme being
Well, since The presence and GEB both possess energy, then THOTU, which is the total of ALL energy, would have the energy of both of them.

So THOTU>GEB.

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? THOTU is an artifact and therefore was made by someone, unless in marvel artifacts just happen to come into existence by themselves. So going by the fact THOTU was created we can only guess by TOAA who is equal to the Presence who in turn is .... well i will leave the rest for you to figure out.

King Kandy
TOAA is not equal to the presence. TOAA is at least as powerful as the presence, and GEB.

Unlike the presence, TOAA has no outside forces that may act on it. there is nothing that does not spring from TOAA.

The presence, however, has outside powers. It has energy that does not come from it, therefore, is a inferior entity to TOAA.

Supreme being
TOAA is not equal to the presence. TOAA is at least as powerful as the presence, and GEB.

Unlike the presence, TOAA has no outside forces that may act on it. there is nothing that does not spring from TOAA.

The presence, however, has outside powers. It has energy that does not come from it, therefore, is a inferior entity to TOAA.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, In blatant terms what your basically saying now is Marvel>>>>DC.

King Kandy
roll eyes (sarcastic) I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, In blatant terms what your basically saying now is Marvel>>>>DC.
No. They are exactly equal, in terms of energy.

But whereas in DC the energy is devided into seperate pieces, in Marvel it is all one.

Galan777
roll eyes (sarcastic) I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, In blatant terms what your basically saying now is Marvel>>>>DC. I personally wouldn't say that, but there are 2 representations of what God's power is in the DCU (GEB and God himself).

IMO this is the greatest evidence we have that the DCU's God is in some way flawed.

I believe that their powers might be equal, but Marvel's TOAA has not shown such an imperfection to date.

Supreme being
No. They are exactly equal, in terms of energy.

But whereas in DC the energy is devided into seperate pieces, in Marvel it is all one.

no If you have supreme and unlimited power there's no way it can be divided or dispersed due to the fact its never ending so it doesn't matter how many spectres or angels are running around, the presence power is still as it was from the beginning neverending.

King Kandy
But there's also GEB.

Two powers.

Galan777
I personally wouldn't say that, but there are 2 representations of what God's power is in the DCU (GEB and God himself).

IMO this is the greatest evidence we have that the DCU's God is in some way flawed.

I believe that their powers might be equal, but Marvel's TOAA has not shown such an imperfection to date.

Juntai
1) Thanos w/ Hotu is a sign of Marvel's TOAA fallibility. It needed him.
2) GEB was a vertigo story, not a DCU story.

Galan777
Originally posted by Juntai
1) Thanos w/ Hotu is a sign of Marvel's TOAA fallibility. It needed him. Where was that stated? Because I don't remember seeing a part during that story in which it was said that TOAA "needed" Thanos.

Galan777
2) GEB was a vertigo story, not a DCU story. Sorry, then replace DCU with Vertigo in my other posts roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Where was that stated? Because I don't remember seeing a part during that story in which it was said that TOAA "needed" Thanos. Reality was messed up, and Thanos had to fix it. A sacrifice had to be made.

Galan777
Reality was messed up, and Thanos had to fix it. A sacrifice had to be made. But TOAA didn't "need" Thanos for that like you said, and it is hardly a sign of fallibility on TOAA's part..

And what "sacrifice" are you talking about? Because Thanos wasn't killed.

Mr Master
1) Thanos w/ Hotu is a sign of Marvel's TOAA fallibility. It needed him.

laughing

Mr Master
Reality was messed up, and Thanos had to fix it. A sacrifice had to be made.

Read the scriptures my friend, TOAA USED Thanos, nothing more, he didn't need jack.

Thanos was Manipulated by TOAA, into doing his bidding
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/385/t2dg7.th.jpg

Warlock tells Thanos, "You were chosen because of your WILL Titan"
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5739/t3bx5.th.jpg

Thanos is trying to find a way out of this, but Warlock lets him know better
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5217/t4xn5.th.jpg
"I am seeking that Proverbial Loophole"......

Thanos realizes, TOAA has him by the nutsacks
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3711/t5yf8.th.jpg

Endless Mike
And why do you beleive this?

GEB is equal to the Presence, who is above any of the opponents here

kevdude
Very true Endless Mike. Why does it take 5 pages? confused TOAA would have to make a appearance, if not the MU dies..

Supreme being
Originally posted by kevdude
Very true Endless Mike. Why does it take 5 pages? confused TOAA would have to make a appearance, if not the MU dies..

yes

Galan777
Very true Endless Mike. Why does it take 5 pages? confused TOAA would have to make a appearance, if not the MU dies.. no how do you figure?

Thanos /w/ TOAA's power effortlessly destroyed and recreated the entire Multiverse.... GEB has never been shown doing anything to that scale ON PANNEL.

So as I have said numerous times......... Going by on pannel feats alone, Thanos /w/ THOTU takes this...

jffxex1980
Nothing is getting in marvelverse without LT's consent. He'd bitchslap him back to wherever he came from. And Phoenix is just an added bonus. It's an overkill

Galan777
Originally posted by jffxex1980
Nothing is getting in marvelverse without LT's consent. He'd bitchslap him back to wherever he came from. And Phoenix is just an added bonus. It's an overkill Thanos /w/ THOTU is the biggest factor in this battle,
and yes even LT's feats>GEB

Phoenix means ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING..

jffxex1980
You poor delusional boy, Uatu has even stated that the phoenix is second only to one above all (well third cuz the living tribunal is the one above all's right hand man)

juggernaut66666
You poor delusional boy, Uatu has even stated that the phoenix is second only to one above all (well third cuz the living tribunal is the one above all's right hand man)
laughing laughing
Another student of GalacticStorm

Galan777
You poor delusional boy, Uatu has even stated that the phoenix is second only to one above all (well third cuz the living tribunal is the one above all's right hand man) laughing

Dont try and through out big words child of GS, especially when you are so wrong that its pathetic wink

Thanos /w/ THOTU= TOAA's power

LT= 2nd only to TOAA in power

Thanos has destroyed/recreated the Multiverse.

LT has Snuffed out the IG which is Multiversal, and he has transformed Surfer into a universe...

Phoenix has NEVER done anything even close to this scale, so get your Mentor's crap outta here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing
Another student of GalacticStorm They really aren't funny anymore you know?

Its becoming boarderline pathetic.

kevdude
no how do you figure?

Thanos /w/ TOAA's power effortlessly destroyed and recreated the entire Multiverse.... GEB has never been shown doing anything to that scale ON PANNEL.

So as I have said numerous times......... Going by on pannel feats alone, Thanos /w/ THOTU takes this...

On panel feats alone The Great Evil Beast is infinitely more powerful then any of them simply because it took GOD himself to hold the Beast back! THOTU simply gives its owner the control over the MU, Phoenix Force is the power force of creation itself, Living Tribunal = The Spectre fully powered and Corrigan was almost going insane dealing with that much amount of power. All of these things God has created, and it took God to stay The Darkness back. Come on Galan wink

Ichigo66666
God of the MU. The Judge of the MU powered by God. And the ignition of all creation. VS One God.

I think it is comfy to say that the team could take this.

Galan777
On panel feats alone The Great Evil Beast is infinitely more powerful then any of them simply because it took GOD himself to hold the Beast back! And how is that in someway better then destroying and recreating the Multiverse as well as everything in it?

Living Tribunal = The Spectre LT has shown much greater feats then Spectre, regardless of what there "title" is, feat-wise LT is much higher on the scale.

All of these things God has created, and it took God to stay The Darkness back. Originally posted by Galan777
And how is that in someway better then destroying and recreating the Multiverse as well as everything in it?

kevdude
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
God of the MU. The Judge of the MU powered by God. And the ignition of all creation. VS One God.

I think it is comfy to say that the team could take this.

The Beast is = to God, not something he's created, understand? If The Living Tribunal lost to Thanos w/thotu he would be torn apart by The Beast. Where was TOAA in The End?? He easily tricked Thanos into doing what he wanted. This is like saying the team wins vs TOAA, silly isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ichigo66666
The Beast is = to God, not something he's created, understand? If The Living Tribunal lost to Thanos w/thotu he would be torn apart by The Beast. Where was TOAA in The End?? He easily tricked Thanos into doing what he wanted. This is like saying the team wins vs TOAA, silly isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

THOTU=Power Of God.

THOTU Thanos teamed amps LT and PFs Host to Godlike.

Understand? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kevdude
THOTU=Power Of God.

THOTU Thanos teamed amps LT and PFs Host to Godlike.

Understand? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yah The Spectre is God's Wrath joined with The Logoz which is a piece of God himself and still lost. Maybe you still don't understand do you? Like I said before its like saying the team wins vs TOAA laughing

leonidas
And how is that in someway better then destroying and recreating the Multiverse as well as everything in it?

he's implying ONLY god could hold it. and god>multiversal destrcution/recreation. were it toaa we could say toaa INFINITELY>multiverse as toaa>OMNIVERSE which is an INFINITE multiverse.

hotu is SAID to be toaa's power, but in any event it clearly was not ALL of his power or at least thanos couldn't access all of it since he didn't wipe out the omniverse. maybe "toaa" granted just enough power to fix OUR multiverse? who the %$#@ knows WHAT happened for sure in that ridiculous series . . .

the only question to his post would be how does he know that ONLY god could hold the beast back?

one thing is logically apparent: IF geb = god (not sure, just saying IF) and god's power = INFINITE, geb wins this every single time. IF geb REALLY = god . . .

Ichigo66666
Yah The Spectre is God's Wrath joined with The Logoz which is a piece of God himself and still lost. Maybe you still don't understand do you? Like I said before its like saying the team wins vs TOAA laughing

THOTU is the power of God/TOAA. no expression

Galan777
IF geb = god (not sure, just saying IF) Thats the key point in your argument.

Any thread with TOAA or God on any level is down right rediculous.

People start bringing their own personal oppinions into these type of threads, and they assume that their oppinion of what God really is counts as fact, when in any other thread oppinions mean nothing without evidence to back them up.

kevdude
THOTU is the power of God/TOAA. no expression

Yes and you think just because he has Gods power hes going to win? THOTU is an item created by God/TOAA to give the owner complete control over the Marvel Multiverse. STILL TOAA was or 'is' above THOTU something The Beast would be above as well as he equals GOD himself who is completely all powerful smile

Ichigo66666
Yes and you think just because he has Gods power hes going to win? THOTU is an item created by God/TOAA to give the owner complete control over the Marvel Multiverse. STILL TOAA was or 'is' above THOTU something The Beast would be above as well as he equals GOD himself who is completely all powerful smile

When they got the TOAA, they become God or TOAA.

If the beast is equal to god, he is equal to TOAA or the THOTU. smile

kevdude
THOTU is not equal to TOAA. Thanos while having THOTU was tricked by God. God didn't even show up because he didn't have too. smile

King Kandy
THOTU is not equal to TOAA. Thanos while having THOTU was tricked by God. God didn't even show up because he didn't have too. smile
he had his energy. TOAA didn't activly trick thanos, he set things up so that if thanos got his power, that's what would happen.

Mr Master
You poor delusional boy, Uatu has even stated that the phoenix is second only to one above all

hysterical2

nvrbeenwthagirl
GEB is like God. No one can win against GEB except TOAA combined with the Presence.

King Kandy
hysterical2
MM, instead of just laughing, why don't you show this guy why his logic was faulty.

You could probably do it in one or two sentences, and givin how you typically give long speeches, that shouldn't be to hard.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
GEB is like God. No one can win against GEB except TOAA combined with the Presence.
That's so stupid.

So apparently you think DC is greater then marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's so stupid.

So apparently you think DC is greater then marvel.

Or maybe your stupid. And your reading into what you want to read into it. Basically I"m saying it takes two gods to beat one. Im saying TOAA and the Presence are equal which means neither is greater than the other. get lost. IF GEB is equal to God, then he is equal to TOAA or the presence alone. But combined, they defeat him easily!!

King Kandy
Or maybe your stupid. And your reading into what you want to read into it. Basically I"m saying it takes two gods to beat one. Im saying TOAA and the Presence are equal which means neither is greater than the other. get lost. IF GEB is equal to God, then he is equal to TOAA or the presence alone. But combined, they defeat him easily!!
So, by that logic, the DC universe possess's twice as much energy as the marvel one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, by that logic, the DC universe possess's twice as much energy as the marvel one.

Think of it this way, GEB is Vertigo, A universe unto itself, and the presence is DC, another universe unto itself. Two supreme powers both. Now the GEB is equal to Vertigo's God and He is equal to DC's God. Which means that it would take TWO supreme beings to beat one. The presence and Vertigo's God together could beat GEB just as easily as the presence and TOAA. Same effect.

Mr Master

laughing laughing out loud laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl

I"m so glad your still the same ******* that I remember.

Priest
co-singed

King Kandy
Think of it this way, GEB is Vertigo, A universe unto itself, and the presence is DC, another universe unto itself. Two supreme powers both. Now the GEB is equal to Vertigo's God and He is equal to DC's God. Which means that it would take TWO supreme beings to beat one. The presence and Vertigo's God together could beat GEB just as easily as the presence and TOAA. Same effect.
If it's vertigo, what makes you think that Yahweh is equal to either TOAA or the presence?

nvrbeenwthagirl
If it's vertigo, what makes you think that Yahweh is equal to either TOAA or the presence?
Becuz Yaweh is still greater than vertigo's version of the spectre which is so powerful that he could hold the multitude of multiverses of the creators power in his hand. They are all supreme beings. Yaweh is Equal to the presence and TOAA.

King Kandy
Becuz Yaweh is still greater than vertigo's version of the spectre which is so powerful that he could hold the multitude of multiverses of the creators power in his hand. They are all supreme beings. Yaweh is Equal to the presence and TOAA.
No. The gods are not equal.

The universes themselves are equal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No. The gods are not equal.

The universes themselves are equal.

Which makes no sense to me. The creator of equal universes must be equal. There is no proof that The Gods are not equal when they both rule over infinite universes/multiverses.

And as a side note, Else worlds will be returning which means the DCU will be a multi-U once again.

Supreme being
The thing that really gets me in this thread is people saying if you add more power to the supreme being then he/she becomes even stronger, wtf how can you add to never ending power its not possible. So for those saying Thotu+tribunals power+Phoenix = More power, thats wrong.

Mr Master
The thing that really gets me in this thread is people saying if you add more power to the supreme being then he/she becomes even stronger, wtf how can you add to never ending power its not possible. So for those saying Thotu+tribunals power+Phoenix = More power, thats wrong.

Not wrong in Marvel.

I showed you that Marvel categorizes Infinity by different levels.

Two Infinities are not necessarily equal.

Sorry buds, but that's the way Marvel made it, so it's canon and official.

Mr Master
Which makes no sense to me. The creator of equal universes must be equal. There is no proof that The Gods are not equal when they both rule over infinite universes/multiverses.

That's where your wrong dude,

Marvel has an Omni-verse, (an Infinite amount of Infinite Multi-verses)

and DC doesn't.

King Kandy

And as a side note, Else worlds will be returning which means the DCU will be a multi-U once again.
Lets say that each company has ten "Power points"

TOAA=10
Presence=10

HOWEVER, when you get to vertigo, you get a unique situation...

GEB=5
Yahweh=5.

Unless you want to claim that vertigo has more power then the other companies, then Yahweh and GEB must be less powerful.

Galan777
Which makes no sense to me. The creator of equal universes must be equal. There is no proof that The Gods are not equal when they both rule over infinite universes/multiverses. I don't want to be the one who said that this is just plain out stupid, but:
It is

no expression
And as a side note, Else worlds will be returning which means the DCU will be a multi-U once again. Vertigo is not the same as the DCU, so that dosen't really matter in this debate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't want to be the one who said that this is just plain out stupid, but:
It is

no expression
Vertigo is not the same as the DCU, so that dosen't really matter in this debate.
And exactly what "is"? You didn't really answer anything, you just kinda made a statement as some kind of insult with out even clearly defining what you mean to say is stupid or why? If you even understood what I was saying before you made the " it is" statement.

Galan777
And exactly what "is"? You didn't really answer anything, you just kinda made a statement as some kind of insult with out even clearly defining what you mean to say is stupid or why? If you even understood what I was saying before you made the " it is" statement. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

I guess that is easier than actually posting something other than an insult. Like adressing the statement. I see since my time away, you have fallen to the ways of insults and The One mindedness of insult before answer routine. Good luck with that.

Galan777
I guess that is easier than actually posting something other than an insult. Like adressing the statement. I see since my time away, you have fallen to the ways of insults and The One mindedness of insult before answer routine. Good luck with that. laughing You are your own punch-line, there is no need to insult you any further....

btw:

Marvel has its own Omniverse
DC/Vertigo has a Universe

Omniverse>Universe
Marvel (in size)>DC (in size)

THOTU's feats>GEB's feats, no questions about that.

THOTU takes this by feats alone wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing You are your own punch-line, there is no need to insult you any further....

btw:

Marvel has its own Omniverse
DC/Vertigo has a Universe

Omniverse>Universe
Marvel (in size)>DC (in size)

THOTU's feats>GEB's feats, no questions about that.

THOTU takes this by feats alone wink

Please. IF you fall for that rediculous marvel has an omniverse bullshit.
If you take an infinite ocean, even if it's just one, and put it next to an omniverse of infinite oceans, they would still be the same size becuz they are what? infinite. Also, DC"s ONE universe has all the power of the infinite universes that it once was. So it's still equal. ANd one more thing. It's still a multiverse. Or haven't you noticed that Vertigo still exist, the 5th dimension still exist, the 4th world still exist. These are all outside of the main dcu. Making the dcu a multiverse still. They never said that the DCU was limited. It just doesn't have all those alternate universe anymore. Doesn't mean there aren't infinite other universes, like, the 5th dimension, or vertigo.

Galan777
Please. IF you fall for that rediculous marvel has an omniverse bullshit.
If you take an infinite ocean, even if it's just one, and put it next to an omniverse of infinite oceans, they would still be the same size becuz they are what? infinite. Also, DC"s ONE universe has all the power of the infinite universes that it once was. So it's still equal. ANd one more thing. It's still a multiverse. Or haven't you noticed that Vertigo still exist, the 5th dimension still exist, the 4th world still exist. These are all outside of the main dcu. Making the dcu a multiverse still. They never said that the DCU was limited. It just doesn't have all those alternate universe anymore. Doesn't mean there aren't infinite other universes, like, the 5th dimension, or vertigo. Marvel has an omniverse my friend:

The Omniversal Tribune can Erase any Universe they want in MARVEL!

"Destroy an ENTIRE Universe, are you people insane"?
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9969/e5na4.th.jpg
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2561/e6qo5.th.jpg

"an ENTIRE Universe OBLITERATED in an Instant"
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9369/e7fg1.th.jpg

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3205/e8tr6.th.jpg

DC has a Universe........ the 5th dimension dosent make it a Multiverse buddy roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
can i have a pic of great evil beast plz

leonidas
Lets say that each company has ten "Power points"

TOAA=10
Presence=10

HOWEVER, when you get to vertigo, you get a unique situation...

GEB=5
Yahweh=5.

Unless you want to claim that vertigo has more power then the other companies, then Yahweh and GEB must be less powerful.

that is . . . not the best logic i've ever heard . . . no

seems . . . a little vain of you to decide to arbitrarily assign your "power points" in this way. sad

and in all universes (including our own) there are varying degrees of infinity. so that rule doesn't pply to just marvel.

leonidas
DC has a Universe........ the 5th dimension dosent make it a Multiverse buddy roll eyes (sarcastic)

but hypertime DOES mean it is comprised of alternate universes/realities. wink

editor's decree or no.

Galan777
but hypertime DOES mean it is comprised of alternate universes/realities. wink

editor's decree or no. The moron basically said:

the DC universe+The 5th dimension= a DC Multiverse.......

and that is very wrong, thats all I pointed out smile

King Kandy
that is . . . not the best logic i've ever heard . . . no

seems . . . a little vain of you to decide to arbitrarily assign your "power points" in this way. sad

and in all universes (including our own) there are varying degrees of infinity. so that rule doesn't pply to just marvel.
How many "Power points" I've assigned isn't imporatant.

What matters, is that they all have a equal number.

Theyt could have five points, or 236. It makes no diference. THE POINT, is that GEB takes up half of it's universes power, and Yahweh the other half.

thtadthtshldntb
wow, almost every post in here states or quotes the same sentences over and over again...

According to what I remember, the GEB is one of the primal aspects of Yahweh just as the Presence is. The GEB and the Presence are opposites and the presence of The Presence keeps the GEB at bay.

The Presense fyi is the aspect of Yahweh who appears on the Throne of Heaven (before it was destroyed) and in the DCU itself.

In the Lucifer series, the DCU is referred to as the second Creation of Yahweh and at the end, Lucifer travels through much of the Void exploring Creations where he (Lucifer experienced things differently).

As to the issue of whether or not Vertigo is in continuity for the DCU, it clearly is, as many different characters such as the Swamp Thing (in whose various series almost all the original Vertigo characters first made their appearances, and which did not become a Vertigo title until like 140 issues in). All Vertigo is, is an imprint in which the materials are rated R so to speak.

The Phantom Stranger, the Swamp Thing, the Spectre, John Constantine, et al are all the same in continuity characters in Vertigo as in the DCU line.

----------------------------------------------

The DCU, the 2nd Creation of Yahweh, is a multiverse, for instance, the Wildstorm and the 4th World are separate universes with seperate although similar laws of physics.

Also, the new Trials of Shazam series appears to be tying Shazam and CM into the higher order magic present in Vertigo books.

--------------------------------------------------------------

as to the HotU, it was stated as I recall to be the source of all that existed in the multiverse that the LT oversees (I am summarizing). It does not state that the Marvel Multi/Omni verse is the only one that TOAA has.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I think maybe the LT and probably Thanos with the HotU showed be able to drive out the the Great Evil Beast but nothing short of TOAA is going to wipe it out.

I think that someone mentioned Lucifer Morningstar in reference to the GEB... I would put them on rough equals, at least in the Void. The only thing that Lucifer cannot do, which Yahweh can, is create something from absolutely nothing. I.e. Lucifer must draw on the Source. Michael Demiurgos could create something from nothing but had no uber reality manipulation abilities like Yahweh or Lucifer (or that Lucifer seems to have granted Elaine later).

King Kandy
That's very informative.

Except that the definition of Omniverse is bascically everytjhhing in existence. by definition, TOAA could not have Created anything outside of it, since it only is a omniverse by virtue of the fact that it uincludes everything outsid of the normal multiverse.

leonidas
The moron basically said:

the DC universe+The 5th dimension= a DC Multiverse.......

and that is very wrong, thats all I pointed out smile

ah. smile

leonidas
THE POINT, is that GEB takes up half of it's universes power, and Yahweh the other half.

how do you know this is true? are you stating a fact you've READ or seen IN-BOOK somewhere, or you stating an opinion as fact? and as has been pointed out (and as i've said . . . too many times recently it seems sad ) vertigo IS part of the dcu.

thtadthtshldntb
I agree, we have lots of words like omniverse, multiverse, reality, et cetera that we and the writers throw out there like they are candy on Halloween.

I tihnk the best way to descibe a self contained continuity, such as the DCU, and the marvel multi-multi verse is a Creation, as Lucifer and others use in the Lucifer series.

Still, there is awkward ness with using a word that many will conote to be religious in nature.

King Kandy
how do you know this is true? are you stating a fact you've READ or seen IN-BOOK somewhere, or you stating an opinion as fact? and as has been pointed out (and as i've said . . . too many times recently it seems sad ) vertigo IS part of the dcu.
Okay. change my statement so that "Yahweh" is replaced by "The Presence" and "Vertigo" is replaced by "DCU"

It's still valid logic.

Big Sexy
Curious. What has Great evil Beast done?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>