Nightmare Before Christmas 3-d version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Anybody seen this movie at the theaters? Man this movie is so awesome to watch in theaters in 3D version even more so than regular version.when the faces look straight out at you,the images just jump out at you like they are popping right off the screen.it was really cool at the end when they were showing the characters on the cards.You could just reach out with your hand and it would feel like you could grab those cards.amazing.wish this movie would stay in theaters a lot longer and not cost so much. sad

bakerboy
Great, excellent, magical movie. The sad thing is that i think that this movie wont be released in my country in 3-d because there arent 3-d cinemas.

Solo
I'd really love to see it, it hasn't been released anywhere near me. What a shame. I hear it's absolutely fantastic in 3-D, so I'll probably blind buy it.

forumcrew
ive actually heard the opposite. This movie isnt true 3-D from what ive heard it doesnt really compare to a movie that was originally made in 3-D.

Mr Parker
well your correct when you say that it doesnt really compare to the movie that was originally made in 3-D.It doesnt.Its MUCH better. big grin

Mr Parker
so I assume nobody else has seen this movie?

MildPossession
I'll pass, knowing me i would probably end up feeling sick half way through, usually do with 3d stuff on screen sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.