Hulk, Thing and Juggernaut vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
Who wins?

Galan777
What the f**k?

Spite.

masterbruce
get out.

Booyah
Originally posted by Galan777
What the f**k?

Spite.

It's not spite, Juggernaut can't be hurt or get tired with his helmit still on, and hulk in full rage, nothing can stop him, Thing's skin cant be hurt, so how is this spite?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by masterbruce
get out.
Look who's talking. laughing

Booyah
get out.

Ohh Noo, I'm scared laughing he said get out, Someone help me laughing out loud

Booyah
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Good one laughing laughing

Galan777
Originally posted by Booyah
It's not spite, Juggernaut can't be hurt or get tired with his helmit still on, and hulk in full rage, nothing can stop him, Thing's skin cant be hurt, so how is this spite? Dude, seriously

This is the definition of Spite.

Booyah
Dude, seriously

This is the definition of Spite.

Good cool

boriquaking55
get out. laughing

harri
Dude, seriously

This is the definition of Spite. very true

Stupid Rookie
It's not spite, Juggernaut can't be hurt or get tired with his helmit still on, and hulk in full rage, nothing can stop him, Thing's skin cant be hurt, so how is this spite?

Ok, so there is no way they can win. G Could destroy whatever planet they are on with ease. He can break bulk down molecule by molecule, or vaporize him with a cosmic blast (SS can do it, why can't G) Thing has been knocked out by people a lot weaker than Galactus so he is a non-factor. Galactus has swatted the SS, who is lets just say a lot faster than thing. And with regards to Juggs, jugs might survive the planet destroying blast, but then would he hanging out motionless. And he can't really hurt Galactus.

Also, I put G above Cytorrak, I know some people don't, but I don't think it makes a difference. The power of the gem is nothing compared to the power cosmic.

King Kandy
Hulk= Non-Factor
Thing= Double Non-Factor

Galactus makes Cytorrak his ***** and forces him to take away Juggs powers.

Mrrungo Mu
Galactus 10/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Co-Signed laughing

Lord S
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus makes Cytorrak his ***** and forces him to take away Juggs powers. That's gotta be the best line I've read in a looooooooong time! laughing

King Kandy
Originally posted by Lord S
That's gotta be the best line I've read in a looooooooong time! laughing
Thanks.

DigiMark007
Good cool

No. Not good.

If you want an idea of what Galactus does to regular guys like these, read Scret Wars where he casually repels Hulk, the FF, a decent-sized X-Men cast, most of the classic Avengers, etc. all at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.