The Human Torch and Pyro vs Iceman and Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
Which Team win's?

Omega-level
Iceman wins alone 10/10.

Benny G
Originally posted by Omega-level
Iceman wins alone 10/10.

What make's ya think that?

Galan777
Iceman wins alone 10/10. yes thumb up

Benny G
Originally posted by Galan777
yes thumb up

How could iceman win when Human Torch has super nova and pyro could control the fire and make it biger, so how the heck could he win alone?

Galan777
Originally posted by Benny G
How could iceman win when Human Torch has super nova and pyro could control the fire and make it biger, so how the heck could he win alone? Originally posted by Blair Wind
how now? It seems we need some Iceman educating to do people

Iceman cannot be hurt through physical means anymore. He gets punched, stabbed, blown up, evaporated, melted, any other scenario you can think of he turns to either water, water vapor, or ice (and he can exist without a human represented body in those forms.)
None of these Firestarters can hurt him in anyway since he can just stop the molecular motion of any and all of their flames. He can also
suck the water from their bodies, causing them to instantly dehydrate or freeze all the molecules of their bodies. Dont believe me? Go to the Iceman respect thread on my links. It should prove enlightening (especially page three in my opinion) Heres the Iceman respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t382722.html

Blair Wind
edit:.....thanks? big grin

Galan777
Originally posted by Blair Wind
edit:.....thanks? big grin laughing

no problem wink

Badabing
Hellboy can't be harmed with fire, right?

Metalmanx
Iceman wins alone 10/10.

guy222
t2

superbatman86
Originally posted by Badabing
Hellboy can't be harmed with fire, right? Movie Hellboy no, comic Hellboy yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.