No bone claws??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In X-2 I remember stryker telling wolverine that wolverine had been given his claws...so I was just wondering in the x-men movies is the adamantium laced to his bone claws and stryker doesn't know or did Stryker actualyl give him claws and wolverine doesn't have bone claws underneath the adamantium?

jeffrodini
Originally posted by steverules
In X-2 I remember stryker telling wolverine that wolverine had been given his claws...so I was just wondering in the x-men movies is the adamantium laced to his bone claws and stryker doesn't know or did Stryker actualyl give him claws and wolverine doesn't have bone claws underneath the adamantium?

I think I read somewhere that in the new movie, the Wolverine movie, he's shown growing the claws after someone attacks him or something. Stryker may have been just messing more with his head, or maybe he meant he covered his bones with sharper metal, making them better claws, or who knows? Maybe when he said "claws" he meant it as an acronym, like "Completely Licensed Adamantium as Wolverine's Selling-point." or something retarded like that.

Swanky-Tuna
I didn't think he had them in the continuity of the movie. During the flashbacks when he breaks out of the compound he looks pretty horrified at the knives sticking out of his hands.

masterkit
Originally posted by steverules

U never rembember the q & a thread laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.