Unreleased New Trailer (with Venom first look)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
Well it is in fact pretty much the new one that came out on thursday... only there is an extended ending with the first look at VENOM.

http://gorillamask.net/spiderman3venom.shtml

Grinning Goku
Sweet mercy that's cool! blink big grin eek! eek!

crazy
I have never seen that trailer before, it was pretty kickass.

Doc Ock
Very cool.

8urs
This is what I expected from the one we saw on thursday. Good lookin' out.

fsufan89
Its not comin up on mine can I see it anywhere else

cain marko
oooo i like! i bet in the film peter hits mj.

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Venom.jpg

Jimmy Buggs
Man i love parker throwing the pumpkin bomb right in harrys face.

tedsallis
The trailer's great, but I really hate GorillaMask (they tried to sabotage my petition this past summer, so I can't stand that site)

steverules
I want spider-man 3 too come out like...now

fsufan89
i saw it.....looks awesome

spencerspider
venom looks..like he is ready to kick some ass....

Kal875
yeah....in Spider-man 4

spencerspider
lol do u really think that? havent u seen the previews...he kicks ass in 3 man or...um girl

nazgūl-lord
that was awesome, venom rules

And on a sidenote , does anyone know what music is played an the end of the trailer, just before you see venom?

spencerspider
no idea to tell u the truth

doctorstrongbad
Venom looks awesome. Too bad we won't see him a lot until part 4.

Kal875
Originally posted by spencerspider
lol do u really think that? havent u seen the previews...he kicks ass in 3 man or...um girl Yes I do, Spidey 3 looks like it's just gonna have Spidey vs. Harry and Sandman with a Venom ending for Spidey 4

and I'm a dude

TheOnes2
um, Venom is going to be born and killed in SM3, wouldnt get your hopes up for a Spidey 4 with just Spidey vs Venom. although that would give leeway for Kraven the Hunter to come in

spencerspider
Originally posted by Kal875
Yes I do, Spidey 3 looks like it's just gonna have Spidey vs. Harry and Sandman with a Venom ending for Spidey 4

and I'm a dude

watch the previews again. u see black webs all around and spiderman jump at something (venom) black webs are venom's..

Dan-El
Yes I do, Spidey 3 looks like it's just gonna have Spidey vs. Harry and Sandman with a Venom ending for Spidey 4

and I'm a dude

Like you don't get enough of that on the Smallville forums, eh Kal?

Doc Ock
with a Venom ending for Spidey 4

Venom dies in this one

cain marko
watch the previews again. u see black webs all around and spiderman jump at something (venom) black webs are venom's.. ooooo maybe

spencerspider
maybe? no...it is venom lol. its the battle royale, im almost 100% sure

doctorstrongbad
Venom is going to cause some major trouble for spider-man.

spencerspider
in this one yep!

kanis
wolfwood I can't believe that, it was amazing the way it dripped down on eddy and then him being transformed into venom, it will be good seeing a darker parker and yeah it was good him throwing the pumpkin bomb at harry he deserves it. God my hands are shaking from the shock .

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by kanis
wolfwood I can't believe that, it was amazing the way it dripped down on eddy and then him being transformed into venom, it will be good seeing a darker parker and yeah it was good him throwing the pumpkin bomb at harry he deserves it. God my hands are shaking from the shock .

Yeah it will be the best film of 2007. smile

Tonnochi
I've already posted this in another thread.

amity75
The most stand out moment of the trailer for me isn't Venom, Sandman, Harry or any of the effects, it's when MJ says "We've all done terrible things"

Blind
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Venom dies in this one

I'm going to have to ask... how do you know?

spencerspider
read script summary, venom is a goner..whoops SPOILER lol

doctorstrongbad
read script summary, venom is a goner..whoops SPOILER lol

Do you really think he is going to stay dead?

chucktaylor
Waaaaa!!! It wont load!!! sad

Punker69
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Do you really think he is going to stay dead?

Isn't he supposed to kill MJ or something on her and Peters wedding night?

spencerspider
doubt it

Kal875
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Venom dies in this one Did you get that from the fake script or is it fact?

Originally posted by Dan-El
Like you don't get enough of that on the Smallville forums, eh Kal?

(auto quote)

I didnt see anything that looks like a Spidey vs. Venom fight, only a beet up Spidey
Tell me about it dude, It says I'm a male and that I'm Lois Lanes Lover.

kanis
wolfwood Don't know if its going to be the best of 2007 because their is going to be a lot of contenders for that title but spiderman three is definately up there.

spencerspider
yep

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Punker69
Isn't he supposed to kill MJ or something on her and Peters wedding night?

I think part 3 is Kirstin Dunst's last episode. Toby wants to do more movies. It would make sense.

Darth Jello
I heard that the symbiote survives so they can try and pull off carnage with a pg-13 rating (LOL)

spencerspider
yea brock prob dies or appears to die, they can always have some weird way to bring him back, but make him look defeated. symbiote slips off i bet u though

Darth Jello
I just don't want any other symbiotes, Carnage is too much of a one dimensional character with no parallels to spider-man to be good in a movie. Besides, to have it be at all authentic, they'd have to get rob zombie to direct and bribe the MPAA. I mean, Venom's a character with some humanity at least, if you look at sam raimi's initial refusal to include venom, "lack of humanity", that pretty much applies to Carnage, not Venom.

spencerspider
yea, carnage would be a push, but i mean to leave it open, they will prob make symbiote slip away.

doctorstrongbad
yea, carnage would be a push, but i mean to leave it open, they will prob make symbiote slip away.

I really can't se Venom staying dead. They can't have Carnage without Venom. Unless they alter his creation.

spencerspider
make him look dead....thats all i care about. u can always have some way of bringing him back but letting him look like he lives just doesnt end a movie good

kanis
wolfwood Venom should be in more than one film and not be killed off like all the other two villians, have you read in the empire magazine what harry calls hiumself when he goes after peter.

2-D
Dude...wow...seriously...wow...that was VENOM and not crappy movie venom real comic book looking venom and if that was in a church then its the comic book orgin aswell. I wanna see sences taken STRAGHIT from the comic book.

I don't want venom to die but he probably will.

chucktaylor
Killing Venom will most likely be expected but that would give very very short screen time for him. erm

spencerspider
nah, make the final battle long, and show him get MJ before the fight, so he gets about 30min and his buildup will be good

coolmovies
love the trailer for 3 are they gonna make 4 ?

spencerspider
not with same crew more than likely, but a 4th will sooner or later be made

coolmovies
They should leave it at three then

dave_kodak
Wow....

2-D
I reckon this will be the last spider-man movie but they may make a Venom solo movie

doctorstrongbad
They will make at least 4 spiderman movies, more like 6.

2-D
I don't think so. The franchise will fissel out after four i think

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by 2-D
I don't think so. The franchise will fissel out after four i think

They made 4 really bad superman and batman movies. Why wouldn't they make 4 very good Spider-man movies?

2-D
Youve got a point and i suppose it would be kind of interesting to see where they go from here.

I still think a venom solo movie may be on the horizion.

doctorstrongbad
If they do a solo Venom movie it would be cool. I don't think they would stop making Spider-man movies just to make a Venom movie.

MC_GG
Originally posted by forumcrew
Well it is in fact pretty much the new one that came out on thursday... only there is an extended ending with the first look at VENOM.

http://gorillamask.net/spiderman3venom.shtml

Is there any way I can download it onto my computer?

Ichigo66666
http://gorillamask.net/Media/sm333.wmv

Right click and save that.

doctorstrongbad
I wouldn't mind seeing Venom as a hero.

2-D
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I wouldn't mind seeing Venom as a hero.

smile Oh you mean like that whole Venom: Lethal Protector genre and the film would focus on eddies struggle to do the right thing with "The Suit" and then have carnage as the villian yes??

Originally posted by amity75
The most stand out moment of the trailer for me isn't Venom, Sandman, Harry or any of the effects, it's when MJ says "We've all done terrible things"

Yeah maybe he hits her in this one or something. Who do you reckon he goes to to "Stop It" it could be reed richards or Tony Stark??? Is it possible or would that cause some heavy legal shit?

doctorstrongbad
If Venom is a hero they could follow the Lethal Protecter storyline.

FeceMan
http://screenrant.com/images/venom1.jpg

I'm glad they got a good picture of me. I was afraid my teeth would look funny from the camera flash.

doctorstrongbad
That is a great pic. hehe

rouge24
that pic looks cool, this movie is definitely not gonna be for little kids, one look at venom will give them nightmares for months.. i know a couple of little kids i could take for that reason evil face

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by rouge24
that pic looks cool, this movie is definitely not gonna be for little kids, one look at venom will give them nightmares for months.. i know a couple of little kids i could take for that reason evil face

It might be PG-13 , but they will try to make it for everybody including little kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.