Predator vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Predator vs Deadpool in the woods. Deadpool is really pissed off, and well so is predator. So who wins?

ExtraMision5555
if dp gets hit by shouldercannon
hes "dead"
or rather knocked out
for the moment

Hmm..

i think dp could win h2h becuase pred might be thrown off by the fact that deadpool seemingly has no response to pain

and dp could get one of his many trademark "kamikaze" kills
(such as when he allowed wolverine to stab him)

I think if Pred keeps his range, DP loses
otherwise, DP wins

Hmmm.. Its in the jungle too though
plus cloaking
yeah, pred probably takes a majority here

Benny G
Deadpool 10/10

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Benny G
Deadpool 10/10 eek!

PRAYERRUN
I think this would be a pretty good match up. I mean both are completely nuts(in my opinion) and plus Neither are easy to take down. BUT....I'd have to go with the predator to win the majority.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I think this would be a pretty good match up. I mean both are completely nuts(in my opinion) and plus Neither are easy to take down. BUT....I'd have to go with the predator to win the majority.

Yeah, ditto
And in this case because of The setting, and Superior technology and invisibility

thats not to say deadpool couldent win though
Predators best bet is to win via smartdisk/shuolder cannon, but h2h, or close up rather, ide be inclined to give deadpool an easy majority, due to incredible fighitng ability and insane regen/weaponry

braz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
if dp gets hit by shouldercannon
hes "dead"
or rather knocked out
for the moment

yea this is a really good fight, as the teleportion device would be nulled w/ thermal vision. wink Pred wins the majority, especially if he manages to keep his distance.

PRAYERRUN
I COULD see Deadpool winning this one....IF HE COULD KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.