Movie Batman, Blade and Punisher run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
thats right. movie versions of each cuz i like believable versions of these characters, and they get 1 hour of prep as the fight takes place in Gotham at night. they also get 24 hours between each fight to rest, reprepare, w/e.

Batman has: Nomex/kevlar batsuit, memory cloth, graphite kevlar-reinforced cowl with: earphone antenna, comm device, optional nightvision(legendary white eyes ) and gas emmitter vents on the sides(as seen on Hush), bladed gauntlets, kevlar gloves w/ remote control 4 batmobile and lead shot, steel-toed ninja spiked boots w/ hf transporters, razor sharp acid etched batarangs, exploding batarangs, electric auto tracking batarangs, grapnel gun w/ grapnel cartridges and de-cel jumplines, mini mines, adhesive remote bombs w/ detonator, flashbangs, nerve and tear gas, foam concrete capsules, goo gun, acetylene torch, flexible periscope, rebreather, infared/night vision binoculars and a voice-activated control for the Batmobile. he also has the Tumbler available, but only available for use when necessary.

Blade has: super shotgun w/ stake launcher, dual modified UZI's, acid etched kitana, shurikens, wrist blades off Blade 2, incendinary grenades, kevlar flak jacket, comm device and sunglasses. extra clips and ammo for everything also.

Punny has: M16A2 assault rifle w/ 75-round C-drum magazine and M203 grenade launcher, dual M1911A1 Colt .45 handguns w/ laser sights, silenced MP4 submachine gun, 3 hand grenades, a survival knife, comm device, and a class 3 kevlar vest w/ white skull insigna. extra clips and ammo for everything as well.

1. V for Vendetta

2. Movie Wolverine

3. 100 League of Shadow Ninjas with: ninja shurikens, long bladed swords, kitanas, daggers, nun chuks etc.

4. 100 Navy SEALs w/ M4s, comm devices and 9mm Berrettas.

5. 100 Vampires armed with: Handguns, UZI's and shotguns.

6. 20 T-850 Terminators w/ shotguns.

7. 5 T-X's

8. 5 T1000's

9. 10 Warrior Predators with: new age cloaks which render you completely invisible when standing still(the old cloaks in the orginal pred movies sucked IMO), medium armor, biohelmet, medicomp, shoulder cannon, smart disk, indestructible 13" wrist blades and netgun.

10. Comic Green Goblin and Hob Goblin IV fully armed: pumpkin bombs, missiles, lasers, flamethrowers, buzzsaws, sonics, the concussion grenades, fragmentation grenades, razor bolts that can cut through anything short of vibranium, the acid smoke, and the napalm grenades

PRAYERRUN
wow....I outta read these gauntlet posts more often lol.

braz
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
wow....I outta read these gauntlet posts more often lol.

wink

braz
i say they get to 7

braz
bump.

Stupid Rookie
5 could be trouble if they aren't equiped for it. 6 is a lot of trouble, how do they kill the T-850s? Granted I don't remember which ones they are (They didn't have realistic skin right???) even so, I think of them as close to a T-101 (arnold) and 20 of them could take this. Also, Bat's stealth is hindered by their tech (to some degree).

Madvillain
Punisher doesn't make it past 3.

Batman doesn't make it past 4

Blade doesn't make it past 6.

So yeah, about 6.

braz
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
5 could be trouble if they aren't equiped for it. 6 is a lot of trouble, how do they kill the T-850s? Granted I don't remember which ones they are (They didn't have realistic skin right???) even so, I think of them as close to a T-101 (arnold) and 20 of them could take this. Also, Bat's stealth is hindered by their tech (to some degree).

yea, basically 20 Arnies all armed with the shotgun he had in T-2. i think they could beat em though, if they prepare with lots of explosives and they have 24 hours to do so between each fight.

braz
dots

Soljer
A t-800 IS what arnold was in the first two movies.

A T-850 is the upgraded version he was in the third movie.

There is no way that Batman, Blade, or the Punisher would take out twenty of them.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
A t-800 IS what arnold was in the first two movies.

A T-850 is the upgraded version he was in the third movie.

There is no way that Batman, Blade, or the Punisher would take out twenty of them.

idunno. i remember Blade in the second movie had enough explosives in his trenchcoat to level a whole city block, which should obviously be more than enough to take out the t850s, and Batman can also come back for that fight w/ nothing but explosives in his utility belt and Punisher can come like with a damn tank or a Stinger missile launcher or something. remember, theres 24 hours prep between each fight.

braz
up

braz
blink

Tassadar
Batman and Punisher both die at 3 for sure. Blade gets to 6 at the farthest.

kevdude
4 or 5 then its over.

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
Batman and Punisher both die at 3 for sure. Blade gets to 6 at the farthest.

at 3? thats where Pun n Bats would prevail the most IMO. cuz remember they get 24 hours prep between each fight, n Bats could just come packed with batarangs all types, n nerve/tear gas and regurgitant, flashbangs ect. while Puns strapped to the max. not to mention, they can use stealth. the fights in Gotham after all. and Blade wouldnt exactly be not contributing either, IMO he'd kill the majority.

braz
up

braz
this is the way i see the fight going. Batman sits back and reads some playboy magazines while Blade n Punny unload all out on V with grenades, gunfire, everything n kill him before he can get up and say, "my turn." then they go back to their bases or w/e, re-equip back up then prepare to take on Wolverine. Batman KO's wolvie with loads of nerve gas and elephant tranqs, shortly of course. long enough though for Blade, Punisher to unload on him as well, along with Batman throwing in some explosives too, then they literally blow all the flesh off Logans body until hes nothing but an indestructible metal skeleton. then they load back up n they take positions as all the ninjas run at them all at once. and Pun n Blade pretty much kill most of em, while Batmans stuck in the middle chunkin nerve gas, flashbangs, bombs w/e and fightin em h2h stick out tongue. and i think they should be able to take them out eventually. then they reload, come back after rest and take up positions on top of buildings as Pun n Blade get grapple hooks. they use stealth to slowly pick off the SEALs one by one sniping until theyre down to a weak number and go in and attack all at once. then they go back to base n Bruce buys about 10 tons of silver in bricks and they chip it off, melt it w/e and forge them into bullets, batarangs, armor, w/e then beat the Vamps the same way they beat the SEALs. and then Blade goes and loads up on enough explosives to level a whole city black, Batman takes the Tumbler out for a spin and Punny hi-jacks an army tank. smile and then they go all out blood lusted on the 20 Arnolds. but then they get halted to a stop by 5 of those really hot chicks sad

braz
Originally posted by braz
up

braz

batdude123
'Bout five.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
'Bout five.

wink something like that.

Darth Martin
The T-850's take em out. Nice gaunlet.

braz
^u dont think w/ enough explosives the trio could take em out? i mean, i know the T850s are durable, but theyre not indestructible, or near as durable as the T-X's, or are they? was the T850 on T-3 upgraded at all from its old T800 model?

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
^u dont think w/ enough explosives the trio could take em out? i mean, i know the T850s are durable, but theyre not indestructible, or near as durable as the T-X's, or are they? was the T850 on T-3 upgraded at all from its old T800 model?

Yes. As the human resistance aquired more and more plasma weapons, the machines started producing much reinforced Termintors. The T 850 shows a much superior durability to plasma based weapons (and weapons in general, but especially plasma).

It also has two hydrogen power cells, instead of one. It shoved one down the TX's mouth in T3.

Oh, and T3 sucked sad.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes. As the human resistance aquired more and more plasma weapons, the machines started producing much reinforced Termintors. The T 850 shows a much superior durability to plasma based weapons (and weapons in general, but especially plasma).

It also has two hydrogen power cells, instead of one. It shoved one down the TX's mouth in T3.

Oh, and T3 sucked sad.

oh ok. well yea, i agree, it stops there then. what i really meant was 20 T800s though. what about that?

braz

braz
bummmp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.