White and Nerdy (music Video)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw&eurl

Vinny Valentine
Wrong forum, and You're Late.
You Fail.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
good video but wrong forum

way to suck fu

Strangelove
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/homocommunist.jpg

bogen
FAILURE!

lord xyz
This thread fails like FDR's legs.

Mystique Lynx
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Wrong forum, and You're Late.
You Fail. Originally posted by bogen
FAILURE! Originally posted by lord xyz
This thread fails like FDR's legs.

Quadruple Fail

Red Two
Failure Will Not Be Tolorated

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Red Two
Failure Will Not Be Tolorated
no expression

Anyways, you're White and Nerdy.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by PlasticMan411

you failed at making a thread on something I failed on by making a thread of this that failed but did alot better than yours did meaning you failed more than me big grin

DanZeke25
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
you failed at making a thread on something I failed on by making a thread of this that failed but did alot better than yours did meaning you failed more than me big grin

You fail.

Shut the f*ck up.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by DanZeke25
You fail.

Shut the f*ck up.

dude that was the point

DanZeke25
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
dued that was the point

I know.

stick out tongue laughing

JacopeX
Why does this thread fail?

Will never know since one says it fails and others will follow for no god damn reason......Oh man I pity so much.

I say this thread is alright.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by JacopeX

Will never know since one says it fails and others will follow for no god damn reason......Oh man I pity so much.

Because the Video is old as hell.

§P0oONY

You think this thread is alright; which means you're dilousioned; which means you think racism is alright; which means you have a problem with races; which means you hate a marathon; which means you have a problem with a Greek town; which means you don't like Greece; which means you don't like it's people; which means you hate people; which means you hate yourself; which means you're emo; which means you fail.... Which brings me on to this thread...

hmm

Destiny_Desire
eek!Chamillionaire

Edited version of Ridin' hmm

JacopeX

Menetnashté

§P0oONY
Wow a month roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said anything like that and youre talking crazy. When someone says something, dont always expect it to mean something that the person never said you idiot. Really, this is number one in the dumbest posts I have ever read. Really, that was very retarded and uncalled for. Youre the one who fails for not making sence and gouing off topic in a dolt manner.

Oh man, you really do fail. Get the sand out of your vagina. It's the OTF... I'll do what the fudge I want.

JacopeX

§P0oONY
Exactly, anyone can. You wont let me talk. Ive said it before and Ill say it agin" Im Jacope x, and I do whatever the **** I want! Dont like it, get out."

Hey look everyone, newest vid on the net! Its so funnneyyy!!!! Lolz!!!111oneleven

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

So you can act like a total **** but when someone is a **** to you (in a jokey way) you're allowed to have a hissy fit like a little *****?

That just wreaks of hypocrisy.

JacopeX

§P0oONY
Its not hypocrisy if were talking about me. I dont really care of what you do really, but you accusing me of racism and other moronic things is going to far. You really fail, and I dont know how im acting like an ass if im telling you the truth. erm

It was a joke... If you didn't have the IQ of a flea, you'd realise that. The guy who posted after you got the fact it was a joke.

JacopeX

§P0oONY
Now days, I dont know whether something is joke or not.......and you cant blame me for that at all......

You don't know whether something is a joke or not; which means you're dilousioned; which means you think racism is alright; which means you have a problem with races; which means you hate a marathon; which means you have a problem with a Greek town; which means you don't like Greece; which means you don't like it's people; which means you hate people; which means you hate yourself; which means you're emo; which means you fail.... Which brings me on to this thread...

Great the Vraya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.