Fantastic four vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fsufan89
we all knonw the ff vs. Spiderman, ironman, wolverine, sentry

capt it up
Originally posted by fsufan89
new avengery most likly becuase of no nova blasts.

wolverine takes it to thing

sentry beast wonder woman

spiderman holds off human torch

master fantastic gets taken out by iron man

Entity
I say New Avengers
Ironman man handles Human Torch
Spiderman with armor takes Reed. (Yea I said it)
Wolvering = Thing at the very least
Sentry owns Sue

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by capt it up
new avengery most likly becuase of no nova blasts.

wolverine takes it to thing

sentry beast wonder woman

spiderman holds off human torch

master fantastic gets taken out by iron man please turn on spell check

i mean wonder woman??? eek! master fantastic? anyhow...

sentry pretty much takes this by himself...then they gangbang Sue evil face evil face

Omega-level
Wolverine and Spider-Man are useless. Sentry wins alone.

fsufan89
Originally posted by Omega-level
Wolverine and Spider-Man are useless. Sentry wins alone.

wHY YOU GOTTA TALK ABOUT TWO OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS LIKE THAT

What If...
stfu.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by What If...
stfu. no expression

no.

ExtraMision5555
fantastic four 0/10

Omega-level
wHY YOU GOTTA TALK ABOUT TWO OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS LIKE THAT

They are two of my favorite characters too, but agains the FF, they don't have much of a chance. I love Cyclops and Daredevil, but i don't expect them to beat Juggernaut or Dr. Strange.

And, honestly, on a team that has Sentry, anyone who's not on Iron Man's level at least is kind of unecessary. That's why he doesn't appear that much, unless they are fighting 87 villains escaping of a prison at the same time.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Omega-level
They are two of my favorite characters too, but agains the FF, they don't have much of a chance. I love Cyclops and Daredevil, but i don't expect them to beat Juggernaut or Dr. Strange.

And, honestly, on a team that has Sentry, anyone who's not on Iron Man's level at least is kind of unecessary. That's why he doesn't appear that much, unless they are fighting 87 villains escaping of a prison at the same time.

or the collective

lando005

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by lando005
u sick sick perv how come when i say gangbang to anyone they automaticlly assume rape? no expression

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
yeah seriously. its obviously going to be consensual laughing laughing i mean....gangbang can also mean like 3-4 or more people beating on one person.....aka gangbangers/members

ExtraMision5555

capt it up

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
wow that what I get for talking on the phone well typing lol

Well it doesn't seem to make a difference either way laughing

Grimm22
Take out Sentry and the FF take this wink

Sue kills Wolverine, Spidey and Cap in a matter of Seconds and then Tony gets beaten by the team

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Grimm22

Sue kills Wolverine, Spidey and Cap in a matter of Seconds and then Tony gets beaten by the team

Yes, except Sentry isn't taken out - and he pimpslaps Thing, Johnny Boy, and Reed in a matter of seconds then Sue gets overwhelmed by the team. :P

Grimm22
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yes, except Sentry isn't taken out - and he pimpslaps Thing, Johnny Boy, and Reed in a matter of seconds then Sue gets overwhelmed by the team. :P

I wouldn't doubt Reed could beat Sentry with some kind of brain teasers stick out tongue

And by team you do mean Iron Man and Sentry right? no expression

Because Sue kills the others in the first 2 seconds of the battle

xmarksthespot

Sue kills Wolverine, Spidey and Cap in a matter of Seconds and then Tony gets beaten by the team Iron Man still KTFOs Sue, then the rest.

Grimm22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Iron Man still KTFOs Sue, then the rest.

On his own? No no expression

Current Tony may be freakin' powerful, but he definitely isn't powerful enough to take on the FF by himself

boriquaking55
Iron Man still KTFOs Sue, then the rest.

I don't think Iron man can take this on his own sad

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yes, except Sentry isn't taken out

Soljer
Tony's reaction time > Sue's reaction time.

He could likely take her.

The Fantastic Four go down HARD.

Tony may be able to take Sue, Wolverine can kill the Thing, and the Sentry can pretty much solo them.

Spiderman seems slightly useless in this fight, erm. I mean, he could distract thing, or try to distract Mr. Fantastic, but I don't see him beating either for a majority. erm.

xmarksthespot

Current Tony may be freakin' powerful, but he definitely isn't powerful enough to take on the FF by himself Take out the Invisible Woman and the FF frankly aren't that powerful. If she goes down the only credible threat to Stark is the Human Torch.

NiņoAraņa
I wouldn't doubt Reed could beat Sentry with some kind of brain teasers stick out tongue

And by team you do mean Iron Man and Sentry right? no expression

Because Sue kills the others in the first 2 seconds of the battle not if Sentry kills her in the first millisecond, then Spidey and Wolvie, could be more power to overwelm everyone else....

Blair Wind

Current Tony may be freakin' powerful, but he definitely isn't powerful enough to take on the FF by himself

He has ALREADY taken down the FF. In the old days. He vaporized Sue's shields, knocked out Johnny, and made Ben and Reed go out a building.

Take out the Invisible Woman and the FF frankly aren't that powerful. If she goes down the only credible threat to Stark is the Human Torch.

Tony has already taken a nova blast from HT and absorbed it erm
http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=absorptionnovablastff5.jpg

Either way, with the team assembled I would give it to the NA. Sentry is not on these guy's level IMO. With him and Tony they win.

srankmissingnin

Sentry, Spider-man, Wolverine and Iron-man vs the F4? Here are some variations of team 1!

Sentry and a hat vs the Fantastic Four.
Sentry and $1.50 in lose change vs the Fantastic Four.
Sentry and his T-VO vs the the Fantastic Four.
Sentry and a Wii remote vs the Fantastic Four.

When you have the Sentry the other three are pretty much useless... or at the very least redundant.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sentry, Spider-man, Wolverine and Iron-man vs the F4? Here are some variations of team 1!

Sentry and a hat vs the Fantastic Four.
Sentry and $1.50 in lose change vs the Fantastic Four.
Sentry and his T-VO vs the the Fantastic Four.
Sentry and a Wii remote vs the Fantastic Four.

When you have the Sentry the other three are pretty much useless... or at the very least redundant. laughinglaughing i forgot i posted in here....

Wolverine2006
The Sentry solo's the team while the rest of the avengers eat kettlecorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.