Poison Ivy vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Poison Ivy vs Invisible Woman. head to head. who wins?

xmarksthespot
IW can't actually kill Ivy from what I hear. But she can knock her ass out.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah after getting past all of her plants lol.

grey fox
BANG

No more Ivy .

Also couldn't Sue pretty much get a insta-Bfr by surrounding the entire arena with a forcefield a few inches under the dirt ? That way she can simply lift all the plant life out of the ground then fling it into the atmosphere.

don't shiv
sue's got a great figure, works out, eats right, fruit n' veg /tomata's salads ... Remind you of someone?

ivy thinks it and the fruit salad sue ate for lunch starts a'growing, thorny vines plowing through her arteries ripe fruits... Best to keep it vague, Sue'll be pushing up much more than daisies from all sorts a'places.

invisiblewoman
i'm not so sure she could reserect her precious plant life while being digested in stomach acid (but hey i could be wrong roll eyes (sarcastic) )
anyways invisible woman ftw

don't shiv
BLASPHEMER!!!!

the pollen in the very air Sue breathes IVY need only think, "grow." and Sue's chest cavity is a mass of roots and she has a rosebush growing outa her face, branches ripping out'a her eyes and ears, buds sprouting on her skin.

again with the lunch ... Sue'll have pumpkins growing outta her a***

Current Ivy best defense? human torch strength flamethrower.

invisiblewoman
i can throw out that nonsence too! sue places a tiny air bubble in ivy's brain and explodes her head from inside out big grin even better sue can bring up a force field faster than ivy can grow a tree in the middle of her chest sue knocks ivy on her a**

Galan777
There is no way in hell Ivy is beating Sue........ None at all!

Sue takes this 10/10

don't shiv
Originally posted by Galan777
There is no way in hell Ivy is beating Sue........ None at all!

good observation, conditions in Hell neutralise much of ivy's ability to create Life.

On Earth Ivy rapes Sue

Galan777
Originally posted by don't shiv
good observation, conditions in Hell neutralise much of ivy's ability to create Life. Riiiiiiiiiight... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by don't shiv
On Earth Ivy rapes Sue laughing

xmarksthespot
If it's a fight to the death and regeneration is allowed IW can't actually win iirc. Ivy is connected to the Green, she can't permanently die.

Galan777
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If it's a fight to the death and regeneration is allowed IW can't actually win iirc. Ivy is connected to the Green, she can't permanently die. You don't need to kill someone to beat them....... IW can't really be touched if she dosen't want to be

invisiblewoman
what about weed killer??? laughing out loud

Galan777
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
what about weed killer??? laughing out loud laughing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Galan777
You don't need to kill someone to beat them....... IW can't really be touched if she dosen't want to be I know I was just being capricious. erm

LethalFemme
I know I was just being capricious. erm

Xeek!hug

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Xeek!hug Lower... lower... that's the spot...

LethalFemme
Lower... lower... that's the spot...

I see you haven't lost your knack. How are you sweetie?

xmarksthespot
I'm tired but not sleepy.. although I know I should sleep... and being sleep deprived everything makes me laugh. Hmm... have I been you Man of the Month yet? I never check...

LethalFemme
You should sleep or you'll drag all day.stick out tongue You were MotM in October.lookaround

xmarksthespot
Damn I missed my time to shine. Have any new stalkers?

LethalFemme
No but, I've had a few pm's I'd like to forget. So hows the gf?(I remember something about a gf)

don't shiv
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

xmarksthespot
Hmm I don't remember telling you anything about that... hmm... looks like I'm the one with the new stalker. dodgy

invisiblewoman
so was there a verdict? i think IW gives Ivy a spankin!

LethalFemme
Hmm I don't remember telling you anything about that... hmm... looks like I'm the one with the new stalker. dodgy

I heard it from Validus. He never closes his mouth or any other part of his body.lookaround

xmarksthespot
I heard it from Validus. He never closes his mouth or any other part of his body.lookaround Hmm... too much lip on that Val... and teeth... ouch...

Things are good in general with everything... other than f'ucked up sleep patterns and general end of year stress - things to hand in and sort out for next year. Making my Xmas/New Years plans. Need vodka. Becoming less and less coherent. Will go to sleep in 5 minutes.

LethalFemme
Hmm... too much lip on that Val... and teeth... ouch...

Things are good in general with everything... other than f'ucked up sleep patterns and general end of year stress - things to hand in and sort out for next year. Making my Xmas/New Years plans. Need vodka. Becoming less and less coherent. Will go to sleep in 5 minutes.

I work nights, school in the mornings. Trust me sweetie I know. Have a dream for me?stick out tongue

don't shiv

xmarksthespot
I work nights, school in the mornings. Trust me sweetie I know. Have a dream for me?stick out tongue Oh I will... I will... the word of the day is "salacious". Good night morning evening or afternoon, whichever fits best.

LethalFemme
Oh I will... I will... the word of the day is "salacious". Good night morning evening or afternoon, whichever fits best.

Morning and good night, day, evening to you sweetie.happy

don't shiv
get a room

Swanky-Tuna
Is this a geek debate or a starbucks?

don't shiv
its a massacre!

invisiblewoman
are we ever gonna get back on topic?

grey fox
FORCEFIELD - BRAIN - BOOM

don't shiv
giant glowing green heads of salad growing out of Sue's brain tissue

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by grey fox

yes

inamilist
Originally posted by grey fox

ya

IW could do the insta-kill thing

not realy in her character though :/

Ivy does have the ability to instantly set off an asthmatic reaction in IW's lungs

It could go either way imho

going by potential, IW by a long shot, though it could be written pretty well

invisiblewoman
question: doesn't ivy have to create the pollen in the air for the asthmatic reaction to occur? if so then could IW just put up her force field and block it ?

Swanky-Tuna
More to the point: If Poison Ivy can just regenerate herself completely, and that's allowed, what's the point?

inamilist
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
question: doesn't ivy have to create the pollen in the air for the asthmatic reaction to occur? if so then could IW just put up her force field and block it ?

its already in her lungs

she breathes air on earth, you would be suprised at whats in there

psy_blade
A ko out should be considered a win. Sue can ko ivy.

PRAYERRUN
Too be honest, I have no idea who would win this one lol. this is why i posted itstick out tongue

don't shiv
fanlove for sue hrmm?

invisiblewoman
what do you mean by that?

Grimm22
Um...no expression

Batman Villans <<<<<<<<< FF Villans wink

Sue 100/10

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um...no expression

Sue 100/10

wink big grin

jffxex1980
You're kidding right? Nothing is getting through that field of hers. sue's got too many options to kill Ivy. You're pitting one of the most powerful women in marvel (whose field have cracked a celestial's armor by the way) against someone who get's her ass handed to her by batgirl on an everyday basis. Come on now, fellas!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um...no expression

Sue 100/10

That is the most ignorant argument I have ever heard.

ESPECIALLY considering that Ivy more or less called Batman a pissant last time they met.

She has the complete control over the green, she can regenerate from ANY available organic plant matter, and could likely blow Sue's chest via the pollen method.

Sue isn't putting Ivy down.

jffxex1980
Sue can distract her with a force shape. She did that one time to some bad ass guy and completely owned him when he was distracted. Remember, Sue can control the tightness of her field. She can grab as much as as she can before the fight starts, enclose herself in an impermeable field, and have her evil ways with Ivy before her oxygen runs out. I figure it won't be long.

don't shiv
sue s force fields are pitifull.
The Green does not recognise them, as the visual light spectrum does not recognise invisible forcefields. too bad.

Ivys powers = Swamp Things powers since returning from space. OMEGA.
some have read the issues where Batman begs Gotham city officials to accede to Swamp Things commands.

some must have seen what Ivy did to Superman during Hush.

It took Batman, Catwoman, Lois, Krypto & Supes working together to break Ivy's grip on Superman.

Ivy's true love / interest /vocation/ calling... is plant life. which places her far off the radar, characters like Joker, Luthor, Darkseid, Vandall Savage, Crime Syndicate of America love the limelight/ attention / power / fear / status etc.

the frienly/symbiotic bacteria which populate our digestive tract, mouth, eyelids, skin, genitalia... the spores ,pollen and plant tissue in air are weapon's in the hands of Ivy/ Swanp Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.