This is a HUGE why you should buy PS3 if struggling....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227
This is a HUGE why you should buy PS3 if struggling....

The following article was greatly published by a gaming expert at: http://thebestworld.forumable.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=359&mforum=thebestworld#359

You may just read it on the following:

Choose PS3 to be your Next-Gen system is the way to go.

A lot of people argue that whether to buy PS3 or other 2 systems for the following few years.
I'd say "buying PS3 will be the wise choice."

Sure, Wii is a lot cheaper, but it only has a few games which many gamers anticipate.
Sure, Xbox 360 has many great games and will have mroe good games coming ahead; but most well-known producers aim at making games for PS3 instead.

There are many great exclusive games set released for PS3. I doubt some of them will be ported to the other consoles.

I know PS3 will be costing 599 dollars when it hits the store. The best way to deal this is to sell your current PS2 with a few games which you do not feel like to play to your local retailors This will save you up to 200 dollars; you only need to spend 399 dollars more to buy PS3. It's pretty much like the first day when you bought your PS2, which costed 399 dollars.

And I think buying PS3 can help you kill many unwanted leisure time.

Buying PS3 will guarantee you more fun.

Storm
Please use the following link: Next-Gen Console Discussions -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.