This is a HUGE why you should buy PS3 if struggling....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227

The following article was greatly published by a gaming expert at: http://thebestworld.forumable.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=359&mforum=thebestworld#359

You may just read it on the following:

Choose PS3 to be your Next-Gen system is the way to go.

A lot of people argue that whether to buy PS3 or other 2 systems for the following few years.
I'd say "buying PS3 will be the wise choice."

Sure, Wii is a lot cheaper, but it only has a few games which many gamers anticipate.
Sure, Xbox 360 has many great games and will have mroe good games coming ahead; but most well-known producers aim at making games for PS3 instead.

There are many great exclusive games set released for PS3. I doubt some of them will be ported to the other consoles.

I know PS3 will be costing 599 dollars when it hits the store. The best way to deal this is to sell your current PS2 with a few games which you do not feel like to play to your local retailors This will save you up to 200 dollars; you only need to spend 399 dollars more to buy PS3. It's pretty much like the first day when you bought your PS2, which costed 399 dollars.

And I think buying PS3 can help you kill many unwanted leisure time.

Buying PS3 will guarantee you more fun.

Swe_Bum
PS3 SUCKS! madfist

PVS
REDUNDANT THREADS SUCK! madfist

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ysh227

The following article was greatly published by a gaming expert at: http://thebestworld.forumable.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=359&mforum=thebestworld#359

You may just read it on the following:

Choose PS3 to be your Next-Gen system is the way to go.

A lot of people argue that whether to buy PS3 or other 2 systems for the following few years.
I'd say "buying PS3 will be the wise choice."

Sure, Wii is a lot cheaper, but it only has a few games which many gamers anticipate.
Sure, Xbox 360 has many great games and will have mroe good games coming ahead; but most well-known producers aim at making games for PS3 instead.

There are many great exclusive games set released for PS3. I doubt some of them will be ported to the other consoles.

I know PS3 will be costing 599 dollars when it hits the store. The best way to deal this is to sell your current PS2 with a few games which you do not feel like to play to your local retailors This will save you up to 200 dollars; you only need to spend 399 dollars more to buy PS3. It's pretty much like the first day when you bought your PS2, which costed 399 dollars.

And I think buying PS3 can help you kill many unwanted leisure time.

Buying PS3 will guarantee you more fun.

Shame the games are suppose to be 80-100!! It's not worth it!! PS3 sucks!

PVS
CONSOLE FANBOYS SUCK! madfist

dirkdirden
laughing

Looks like your sales pitch failed. This forum is very anti PS3 and no amout post will change that.

Morridini
Presenting PS3 in an objective and precise matter would maybe help getting people to buy it rather then just saying "PS3 rocks, the rest sucks" as that post did.

Lana
Use the correct damn thread. Make another duplicate and you're getting a warning.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

And as someone who works in a game store - the only way you'll get $200 on tradeins is if you trade-in a PS2 and about 20-30 games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.