Apocalypse,Dr Doom & Magneto vs Green Lantern(Hal & Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two Lanterns vs Three of Earth toughest villains.

Galan777
GL's easily

Madvillain
No prep? GL's 10/10

golem370
I would think that Magneto would do good against one GL and the other two would do good against the other.

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
I would think that Magneto would do good against one GL and the other two would do good against the other.

You'd think wrong.

Sorry, friend.

golem370
Well thats your opinion.

Soljer
Well thats your opinion.

Not really. erm. It's quite a fact that Magneto is little more than a pissant compared to a Green Lantern.

golem370
Well maybe but I think he is more powerful then your think

Soljer
Well maybe but I think he is more powerful then your think

I think that you haven't seen enough of my opinion to accurately gauge exactly how powerful I believe Magneto to be.

So, your point is unfounded, null, and void.

smile Thanks for playing, though.

Magneto still isn't even shit on a Green Lantern's shoe.

golem370
Well now your just being silly.

starlock
i will go with the G.L's,no prep time for doom and co,means defeat

boriquaking55
2 experienced GL's should take this everytime. Don't underestimate Doom however, he wields powerful magic that could spell trouble for an unexperienced GL

Kid Kurdy
Magneto is so underrated here. He's one of Earths most powerful villains, and can hold his own against the majority of heroes.

Blair Wind
He is one of EARTHS most powerful villains. But when you need tech to do most of your most powerful things, and Gls need no extension other than their ring to duplicate and surpass Magneto in his own powers, then all points are nulled.

Magneto can be taken care of easily

Apocalypse would be powerful if he ever did anything. But he doesnt. He goes down too

Doom has magic. Could be a threat of some kind. Till the GL makes him implode. They win

Galan777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
2 experienced GL's should take this everytime. Don't underestimate Doom however, he wields powerful magic that could spell trouble for an unexperienced GL Yes for an unexperienced GL Doom's magic could mean trouble, but Hal and Kyle are in the top 3 most powerful GL's.

They take Apocalypse, Doom, and Mags easily.

bakerboy
Doom magic knowledges are total crap. Doom is what he is because his brillaint mind.

Galan777
Originally posted by bakerboy
Doom magic knowledges are total crap. no expression

Doom is the 2nd most powerful magic user on Marvel Earth.

bakerboy
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Doom the second best magic user in marvel? That is bullshith. Compare him with people like doctor strange, loki, scarlet witch, etc.

Galan777
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Doom the second best magic user in marvel? That is bullshith. Compare him with people like doctor strange, loki, scarlet witch, etc. Did you not see the part where I said "best magic user on Marvel EARTH"? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Incase you missed that here it is again:

Originally posted by Galan777
no expression

Doom is the 2nd most powerful magic user on Marvel Earth.

Ichigo66666
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Doom the second best magic user in marvel? That is bullshith. Compare him with people like doctor strange, loki, scarlet witch, etc.

Behind Doc Strange d*pshizzle.

In 2003, Doom realized he was unnecessarily limiting himself by focusing on technology, and only occasionally his magical birthright. He sold his childhood sweetheart's soul to a trio of demons in exchange for unlimited magical ability and new leather armor made of her skin.

Doom also possesses a good deal of sorcerous ability which he learned from his time with a Secret order of Monks in Tibet, as well as knowledge passed on from his magically-inclined mother. He is able to fire blasts of mystical energy from his hands, create protective shields of magical energy, ensnare foes in bands of energy (the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak), and create portals to other planes of existence, such as Mephisto's hellish realm or the Dreamtime of the Australian Aborigines.

bakerboy
Well, marvel earth. Strange is a lot better, Full Power scarlet witch is a lot better, mandarin magic rings are a lot better, etc.

Soljer
Yeah, as far as on panel feats go, there are plenty of more powerful Sorcerers. Ask Mungi, he'll go into some detail about alpha flight's magic users, wink.

But seriously. Even if Doom IS second only to Strange, the gap between Strange and Doom is RIDICULOUSLY large.

The Green Lanterns win this with relative ease.

Galan777
Well, marvel earth. Strange is a lot better Strange is definatley the #1 magic user, I never said he wasn't

Full Power scarlet witch is a lot better She dosen't really use magic my friend, just her mutant abilities.

mandarin magic rings are a lot better, etc. Thats not really magic, as anyone who possesses the rings can have the exact same power.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Galan777

She dosen't use magic my friend, just her mutant abilities.

Chaos Magic my friend, Chaos Magic. wink

Superherovandal
Infinite power is thrown around so much i wouldn't put too much in it when they say it.

golem370
Dr Strange and Dr Doom were both taught by Ancient One in Margic

swerve1988
APOC SOLO

Harbinger
Originally posted by Galan007
GL's easily
This.

Bentley
Apocalypse solos. biscuits

Nestical
the thread creator never stated if prep is given or not.with prep i think doom could do some major wrecking on the lanterns.if not the gl's could take it but it wont be easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.