Respect Kar Vastor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dessel
Could someone who's read Shatterpoint post some feats and general info on this guy because he sounds pretty powerful.

kamikz
Well I haven't read the whole Shatterpoint book, but I have read pretty much.

Anyway, he was said to have a very high potential I belive, even believed to be on Yoda's level. He was very strong in the force (though not trained to use it as jedi were), and he was an excellent fighter, and on Harrun Kal it would be hard for anyone to beat him.

His physical body was described by Mace to be something like a big rock as body and two trees put together with it as arms. Very strong and big apparently. He could move almost as fast as most jedi could, and was an excellent weapon user, maybe even nearly on par with Windu.

That's all I can think off.

Dessel
Cool thanks for the input.

So he had loads of raw power, but was completely untrained? How old was he, because Luke has one of the highest potentials ever in the SW universe, but by the start of ANH, he is completely untrained and therefor flat out sucks so why would Kar Vastor be any different? Does the book mention how old he is? And apart from Mace saying that, does he display anything with the force?

Yeah, I heard this in most of the threads that he comes up in, but I'm curious, what exactly gives him that advantage? Is it just terrain advantage?

Yeah, he's said to move as fast as lightning right?

Yeah, this is what I'm most interested in, I heard he uses vibroshields, could anyone post some info about them?

Prodigal Knight
From Wookiepedia:

Vibroshields were weapons used by the Akk Guards in the Summertime War on Haruun Kal.

They were hand-crafted by Kar Vastor out of ultrachrome he found in the jungles of Haruun Kal, possibly remnants of the Jedi starship that brought the Korunnai ancestors to the world in the Great Sith War. The shields were immune to the metal-eating jungle rot of Haruun Kal and also, as superconductors, could not be cut by a lightsaber; however, if a lightsaber was held to the metal long enough, it would melt. They also could deflect blaster and slugthrower bolts.

In addition to acting as a shield, they had sharp edges that could be used to cut an enemy. They were equipped with simple electronics that allowed them to vibrate ultrasonically, for additional cutting power.

Basically, they're deadly weaponry against anyone to fight against.

The lor pelek and his Akk Guards relied on bare instinct. They had no training. I guess that's what the jungle does to you, makes you rely on instinct. And he began acting like a Jedi when he heard tales of their power.

Well he's the lor pelek, the master of the jungle. He lived in the jungles of Kal most of his life after his family was slaughtered by Balawai. Yep, Haruun is his turf.

Mace Windu said he fast. If Windu says he's fast, then he is REALLY FAST.

Council#13
What Prodigal Knight said.

Dessel
Cool, could anyone post info on what he was actually like - his personality traits? And does he have any other skills; wasn't he a general in their war or something.

But also, could someone post some stuff on his Korunnai ancestors, the ones that crashlanded during the great sith war. I'm curious because they seem to have produced a pretty strong force sensitive race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.