Matt Damon or Ben Affleck…?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xaliasslayer
Which one do you like more? Why?

yerssot
think this is more for moviediscussion ...

but ... hmm... can you name some movies of them?

Thomas H
better move this one........anyway I like Ben the most!

mah
without a doubt matt damon

Julie
I'd have to go with Ben Afleck just because I've seen more movies that have him in it than Matt

Pinky
Matt Damon...definitely Matt Damon!I liked him in Rounders(cool movie) ,Saving Private Ryan and my personal favorite Good Will Hunting.He wasn't bad in The Talented Mr.Ripley either!

Fire
matt, just for rounders and I dislike ben since I saw the sum of all fears he ain't a jack ryan

Bad Boy
I choose Ben Affleck.

Dexx
deffenetly matt damon. He's very good. Rounders, Good will hunting, he didn't do bad in ocean's eleven either.

L.E.
it has gotta b matt!

xaliasslayer
Matt seems to be favored a bit here. I kinda prefer Ben. I wish they would write together more. I think I saw something about Benbeing on a tv show this fall or writing it or something like that. Has anyone heard about that?

jayride
Afleck. We all know Damon is really the prince of darkness under that innocent looking face. (damon = demon!! *gasp*)

xaliasslayer
Jayride, now that was funny. Thanks for the laugh. That show I was heard about Ben doing is called Push, Nevada. I did a little digging. Looks cool. Has anyone seen the trailer?

xaliasslayer
No reply. how rude. (Kidding) I found a link for Push. (http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/push/index.html) I'd still like to hear some of your suggestions for the best of fall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.