Venom versus Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
1 hour prep

Battle in NYC

harri
venom o can i have some pics of deadpool

Galan777
IMO DP takes this

Big Sexy
Venom would beat Deadpool into the floor.

juggernaut66666
Venom eats Wade's brain waits till it regrows and eats it again and again and again..

Soleran
I would just think that Venom would want to bond to him!

Galan777
with an hour of prep?

Think of what Wade has in his arsenal.

Metalmanx
Venom wins the majority.

inamilist
Venom should be too much for wade

with an hour prep, maybe he gets a weapon that can actually hurt venom, but ya, I don't see him taking the majority anytime.

ExtraMision5555
With an hour of prep? Cable might be able to come up with something for him. That COULD make it alot more difficult for venom to win, but in reality i can still see venom takeing a maojrity.

Galan777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
With an hour of prep? Cable might be able to come up with something for him. That COULD make it alot more difficult for venom to win, but in reality i can still see venom takeing a maojrity. Cable?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Galan777
Cable?

Well, they spend alot of time together, and deadpool has borrowed some of his tech before if im not mistaken.
rather, by prep, it wouldnet be proposterous to think he might ask cable for a favor

Priest
this would be a interesting fight, but i think wade would take it 6/10

8urs
Wade comes out of the fight wearing the symbiote.

masterbruce
Marvel should really do this battle. Imagine the trash talk that would take place,

BTW, who talks more trash between these two?

Galan777
Originally posted by masterbruce
DP

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by masterbruce
Marvel should really do this battle. Imagine the trash talk that would take place,

Venom doesn't even trash talk no expression

8urs
He just sticks his tongue out. So childish.

juggernaut66666
Seriously Venom beat Wade 10/10

juggernaut66666
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8819/1wb2.th.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2592/2nj1.th.jpg

8urs
Twist-off cap laughing

norrinradd43
Deadpool with Flamethrower or Phospherous Grenades 10/10

Priest
There is prep involved, DP takes tha majority.

juggernaut66666
Deadpool has only normal refley while Venom is faster then a bullet.

Galan777
DP can teleport.

juggernaut66666
DP can teleport.
So what? Dp only has normal reflexes while Venom can move faster then a bullet. Plus Venom has that camoflague abilty

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So what? Dp only has normal reflexes while Venom can move faster then a bullet. Plus Venom has that camoflague abilty Why does Wade need faster H2H reflexes when he can teleport?

ExtraMision5555
Deadpool has only normal refley while Venom is faster then a bullet.

A side effect of the regen he receieved was slightly enhanced strength agility & reflexes

by all means its not normal

juggernaut66666
Why does Wade need faster H2H reflexes when he can teleport?
I doubt DP could teleport before Venom reaches him
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8420/1ba1.th.jpg

norrinradd43
how is venom faster than a bullet...it dosent matter, DP wouldnt use bullets unless they were some kind of incindiary

juggernaut66666

ExtraMision5555

instant versus roughly 700 mph?

Ide be inclined to go with instant. but dont get me wrong here, with prep, i still think venom is probably too much for dp, especialyl with all the upgrades hes gotten.

thats not to say though, i think dp may be able to get a few with prep

juggernaut66666
This time he either gets hit with an RPG or dodges it

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/7929/1wp0.th.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6850/2as4.th.jpg

Soljer
Deadpool has enhanced human strength, speed, and reflexes.

Not that it helps him in this fight. Just pointing out that he doesn't have 'normal human' reflexes versus Venom's bullet-speed.

wink.

Venom wins the Majority unless Wade gets a good deal of nifty toys. With some firebombs and sonic inducers, he'd take the match.

blind faith
As said earlier Deadpool would be able to beat Venom with prep, however Venom wins the majority without prep.

harri
i got to agree with juggs for this

TricksterPriest
Twist off cap.... What the f**k? Venom is a sick ****er. Good line though. laughing Even Deadpool doesn't twist people's heads off for fun. I'm going with Deadpool. Given that he has time to prepare and that he has probably heard of venom and his weaknesses, DP's got this. But in a straight fight, Venom would win 6 or 7/10. I give Wade a few because he's unpredictable and might pull something crazy out of his ass.

Big Sexy
Venom without a doubt. Even his weaknesses aren't what they used to be.

fsufan89
Venom owns deadpool

jinzin
even with prep in this fight... people are acting like deadpool's the only one to get prep here... well it wasn't stated that way...

remember venom may be crazy as all hell but he's also one smart S.O.B. with less than an hour of prep he took out the entirety of the vault and it's security systems and then organized tactical teams and strategies to take out the avengers and another super hero team that came to back them up.
Everyone in the damned vault save two or three other villians nominated that venom should retai leadership position based on his inteligence alone.. his inteligence is also something that peter parker has attested to on several different occasions and petey boy's a genious...
so prep doesn't instantly give this fight to deadpool.. and considering that venom's more likely smarter than dp anyways it's almost certainly guaranteed to be the other way around.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by jinzin
even with prep in this fight... people are acting like deadpool's the only one to get prep here... well it wasn't stated that way...

remember venom may be crazy as all hell but he's also one smart S.O.B. with less than an hour of prep he took out the entirety of the vault and it's security systems and then organized tactical teams and strategies to take out the avengers and another super hero team that came to back them up.
Everyone in the damned vault save two or three other villians nominated that venom should retai leadership position based on his inteligence alone.. his inteligence is also something that peter parker has attested to on several different occasions and petey boy's a genious...
so prep doesn't instantly give this fight to deadpool.. and considering that venom's more likely smarter than dp anyways it's almost certainly guaranteed to be the other way around.

i was actualyl wondering that

im not fimiliar with venom's intelligence
but thankyou
with that said
it just reconfirms that venom would obviously take a majority

AngryManatee
Originally posted by jinzin

What story is this from? cuz now I'm anxious to read it big grin

jinzin
i believe it's simply called venom: deathtrap; the vault it's a one shot book and even though my scanners all broken,
here's a link though:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Venom-Deathtrap-The-Vault-Tpb-Avengers-Brotherhood- Evil_W0QQitemZ150059223462QQihZ005QQcategoryZ70961
QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jinzin
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i was actualyl wondering that

im not fimiliar with venom's intelligence
but thankyou
with that said
it just reconfirms that venom would obviously take a majority yup yup. wink

TricksterPriest
HE TOOK OUT THE VAULT?! Oh crap..... DP's screwed. He might take a few of these, but Venom's probably gonna smash his weapons before he can use them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.