Dr. Strange Vs The Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
smokin' Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme vs. The powerful and enigmatic Stranger who is trying to haul him off to Labworld...no Prep smokin'

King Kandy
Stranger effortlessly.

norrinradd43
If people are saying Dr. Strange can take Galactus with prep...shouldht he be able to take The Stranger...I always concidered Galactus a little Stronger than the stranger...maybe I am wrong

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
smokin' Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme vs. The powerful and enigmatic Stranger who is trying to haul him off to Labworld...no Prep smokin'

Stranger ftw Doc's amulet useless

long pig
Stranger was the fourth face of the Living Tribunal. That's pretty high up on the badass scale.

long pig
Originally posted by norrinradd43
If people are saying Dr. Strange can take Galactus with prep...shouldht he be able to take The Stranger...I always concidered Galactus a little Stronger than the stranger...maybe I am wrong
Strange got a free shot on Galactus without prep and k.o'd him, Galactus wondered outloud what it'd actually take to beat Strange.

Without a free shot, Strange would lose to Galactus for sure.

Mider999
when he fought death strange had to unleash or call upon all the power he could it was so much power death ran off, and he himself almost died did he not, but since for whatever reason being an avatar of eternity or whatever he came back to life.

long pig
Originally posted by Mider999
when he fought death strange had to unleash or call upon all the power he could it was so much power death ran off, and he himself almost died did he not, but since for whatever reason being an avatar of eternity or whatever he came back to life.
Something like that, he's one of the few characters with "true" immortality. Eternity granted him eternal life. He lives as long as he feels it necessary.

Nothing below Eternity can actually kill him unless he wants to die. Death can't kill him, she said so herself.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
Strange got a free shot on Galactus without prep and k.o'd him, Galactus wondered outloud what it'd actually take to beat Strange.

Without a free shot, Strange would lose to Galactus for sure.

what issue
i knew G was a loser
he's too purple laughing

norrinradd43
Silver Surfer has been able to hurt the stranger before but he has never came close to beating him...Im not real sure if Steve can...he wouldnt go down easy though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.