Feeling uneasy about AWE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Know what??

I'm feeling edgy, I know people keep saying even if it doesn't end J/E people will still love the film?? Well i don't know...

if this REALLY does end W/E..I think its gonna be a huuuggge mistake..people try to convince me otherwise but I just feel it.

I'm looking on youtube for Keira Knightley and MY GOD its overrun with Sparrabeth music videos..SERIOUSLY they are so SO popular as a couple...I cant bare to see everyones passion for J/E just be totally squashed and ripped apart..people are gonna feel red in the face for falling in love with that pairing and showing such a love for it if it just gets ripped away

...there are far more J/E supporters everywhere you go...people have a real passion about it..you just don't see this with W/E shippers...you just don't I'm sorry...and you know how angry people with a true passion can get..

You know what..This whole thing about Terry saying in the end all shippers would agree she chose the right ship?? I think its a load of S

because if this thing is a Will/Liz baby ending its obviously just a mere tool to make the audience accept W/E in the long run no matter how much we loved J.E..Otherwise we would feel bad for not liking it.. sick..

I STILL dont think they have covered themselves well if thats the case because I can bet you many, many people will not like that ending even if T&T did think they were clever and handled the ending in such a way that J/E supporters wouldnt be angry....trust me they WILL be.

Its basically a reverse star wars thing IMO...adding something in to MAKE it impossible for the other relationship to continue in any way shape or form.

but I seriously think they have picked the wrong relationship to end on if its W/E

katelovespirate
keep the faith... i have good feelings about everything... smile i promise i'll be more intelligent later

ToddianGirl
Yes we need to keep the faith we must not give up.

LovelyOne
I'm just feeling really uneasy..this whole forum only got so popular because of the J/E aspect of the movie am I right??

before it was behind James Bond..when J/E came along it escalated and is catching up with Harry Potter

If it ends W/E and on a suggestion that we can never see Jack and Elizabeth interact together on screen ever again, I can bet you this forum will clear out faster than....I don't know what.

the passion will just disappear...its already starting to a bit with all these rumors of Lando and Keira not returning sad

A W/E ending would suggest that we were all stupid for thinking J/E was gonna head somewhere and for falling in love with it so much if it was all just "fake"..its embarrassing for us sad

Mistypirate
I believe this is going to be the last POTC movie, I don't think they are going to go on with only Johnny. I still have some hope that they will give us a good J/E ending. I just have this feeling, I don't know why. smile I don't think we all are stupid for thinking that there could be a relationship between these characters. They did this for a reason, I think TnT and Co. are aware of this J/E phenomenon, who knows they might be J/L shippers themselves big grin. I believe there are reasons for all things. So don't get discourage and make all those negative thoughts disappear. There's going to be something good for us, this is going to be the last movie. My sixth sense is working good big grin , I know they are not going to let us down.

ToddianGirl
I understand where your coming from Lovelyone. And it's okay for you to fell uneasy. It's good for you too get it out in the open and not be scared to talk about it. But we must not give up, we need to keep the faith. And we all need to stop listing to rumors because they are nothing but trouble.

Mistypirate
Yes, guys Keep the Faith.. smile

a-k-a-amber
yeah we mustn't give up its a conspiracy they're hiding it from us and starting rumors so we'll be thrown of course when the ending and we will come out of that theater grinning from ear to ear and rubbing it in other ppl's face and being all "i told you so"

PirateDiva
u know what i just totally thought of and i think lovelyone may have already beat me to the punch on this one....but i was thinking something really drastic happened to JACK already that made Liz realize how in love she really is with JACK.....so now im thinking something really big has to happen to ELIZABETH to make JACK realize that he really is truely in love with LIZ....like it has to be something that happens to her in his face for him to feel the pain of almost losing her......i dont know just a thought....what do u think?

willofthewisp
That big thing could be being taken hostage by Sao Feng. Maybe.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
That big thing could be being taken hostage by Sao Feng. Maybe.

well if we listen to the leaked script at all....Jack practically gives LIZ to Sao Feng....

OMG a thought....at the end of DMC Liz leaves Jack to die (Liz gives Jack away) and realizes it was a mistake....maybe in AWE by JACK giving Liz away something really bad will happen to her and he will feel extremely guilty and realize that it was a huge mistake.....hmmmmm

a-k-a-amber
he was prolly doin it to get back at her

sparrobethroxmy
that is a good idea Piratesdiva i mean it makes alot of sense and in the leaked script

WILL
could it be we have the save end game in mind?

JACK
Could it be! As always you hope to save the winesome Elizabeth, of course

WILL
as do you when you are not trying to save your skin.
Jack regards WILL as their swords ring...........

yea so we know that Jack wants to save Elizabeth. I dont think he was doin it to get back at her becuz he has the impression that she missed him then saved him and their debt is settled and giving her to Sao doesn't really sound like Jack he is the type where she would have to persuade him or do something for him but not give her away. I dont think her and Will will be going any further in their relationship becuzz Beckette killed her father she wants revenge on him and when she was with norington she tried to hurt him for helping beckette so when she finds out that Will is in cahoots with beckette in his own little way she will obviosly be mad at him too.

PirateDiva
Jack and Liz are sooooo in love its not even funny!!! Like i said they just need something to help them realize it.... and well LIZ already got hers....so now im really thinking Jack has to see how losing LIZ will hurt....maybe thats where the whole rumor about LIZ dying to calypso plays out and Jack gets scared b/c she supposebly dies and he realizes he loves her soooo much and then Calypso spares her life or somthing....lol...look at me trying to predict whats gonna happen...lol!! I wish!!!

Ya....wait but Will is in cahoots with Sao Feng isnt he (well according to the leaked script)?

DUDE i know we r gonna get our JACK/LIZ somehow....im serious, they cant just screw up WILL/LIZ relationship with that beautiful J/L kiss and make soooo many ppl fall in love with LIZ/JACKs chemistry for nothing!!!! OMG AWE needs to come like NOW!!! lol

mmoviejunkie
i was feeling like lovelyone today....
but after reading this it made me feel alot better!!
thanks for raising my spirit guys!
now-to youtube to watch sparrabeth to make sure i'm completely healed, lol

Mistypirate
LOL I'm going to have hopes, I am not going to let anything get me down. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens when the movie comes out. I have this feeling that everything is going to be OK, if not I'll be damn eek!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
LOL I'm going to have hopes, I am not going to let anything get me down. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens when the movie comes out. I have this feeling that everything is going to be OK, if not I'll be damn eek!

LOL....talk about self therapy...lol!!

Mistypirate
Yes LOL. you feel good when you have a positive attitude like this. big grin

-savvychick-
i think we're all gonna need some therapy after this is over

*imagines self old and senile mumbling about the jack/liz chemistry*

damn, i need to get less into this movie..lol

PirateDiva
LOL...I wish i had threapy which reminds me....where in the world is MINA!!!!!!????????????

Mistypirate
laughing out loud I was thinking the same thing. But for me, this is going to be over when the movie comes out. If the movie sucks, I'll watch it once, but if its good I will probably go and watch it six times maybe seven. I went to see DMC five times. But no matter what ship ends together, this is going to be over for me.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...I wish i had threapy which reminds me....where in the world is MINA!!!!!!????????????

I emailed her twice today, she is starting to worry me sad

PirateDiva
I emailed her twice today, she is starting to worry me sad

Yes i know i emailed her yesterday and i havent seen her on msn messenger.... confused somethings up its not like her to not sign in for days at time....and if she was gonna be out for some time she would have posted it/ let us know...u know? Im worried G** forbid anything happened!!! sad

Mistypirate
I know its not like her, I even sign on on msn to see if she was there, but nothing. She has me really worried. I just hope nothing bad happened to her. I hope is that her computer broke down, or something like that. but yea God forbid.

PirateDiva
I know its not like her, I even sign on on msn to see if she was there, but nothing. She has me really worried. I just hope nothing bad happened to her. I hope is that her computer broke down, or something like that. but yea God forbid.

Lets hope its just the comp!!!

U have msn? mind if i have ur name? If so PM me with it!!!!

mmoviejunkie
mina is on msn right now, but she's away, this is her away message:

studying. test tomorrow and thrusday.so happy. stop bashing orlando!!!!****ers!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
hahahaah so like her...well when she gets back form away plz tell her to come back to us! me miss her!

ivebeendepped43
......................still drolling over Pirate diva's avvy.......

mmoviejunkie
^^lol

Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hahahaah so like her...well when she gets back form away plz tell her to come back to us! me miss her!

lol-thats what i was thinking when i saw it
i sent her a message saying that we miss her
she must be stressed from school or something

CaptinJackLover
yeah...thats probably the reason we have begun to lose a few people...but we cnat loser her!

ivebeendepped43
y r we losing peeps again?

CaptinJackLover
they are stressed out by school and stuff

ivebeendepped43
oh oh oh!! dude, i go on here AT LEAST once a day, even if its 11:00 here. its part of my schedule.

mmoviejunkie
i try and get my hw done before 5 so i can come on then til its time to go to sleep...lol well not the WHOLE time, but as much as possible so i dont miss anything interesting...

nighters peoples

CaptinJackLover
ditto! expect i finish by 6....but i wont be coming on as much anymore because i have LOTS of extra curricular activties after skewl so i will be busy busy busy!

im out too! nighty night peoples!

ivebeendepped43
nighty night!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
mina is on msn right now, but she's away, this is her away message:

studying. test tomorrow and thrusday.so happy. stop bashing orlando!!!!****ers!!!!!

No She is Not....i've been on MSN and all it says is Damn Spongebob is 20 years old!! and its hooked to her mobile!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
they are stressed out by school and stuff

And not to mention coming on here only adds more stress...lol!!

Jcksparrows
I agree. It would be a HUGE mistake if it did end up E/W. But, lets take a moment to look at the facts... we know that Elizabeth has BIG feelings for Jack, and vice versa. We know that Will will turn darker by the end of AWE... chances are, Lizzy will dump this down-in-the-dumps Will.

But, I mean, on the internet, where all the die-hards are, EVERYONE'S a E/J shipper. And when I talk to my friends, who just like the movie and are no where near as obsessed as I am, they are all E/W lovers. Don't know why that is... do you guys? I mean, after the premiere I was talking to them all about it and I was ecstatic about the whole kiss thing but they were all, "Eww... Will and Elizabeth are morally right," and all that junk. Who cares about morals? This is LOVE we're talking about here!

ivebeendepped43
ok, that was strange....

Jcksparrows
Why? What's strange about me? That I came clear out of the blue... ? Yeah, I have a tendency do to that... wink

PirateDiva
They just dont have a clue....if they see the movie again and pay attention...they'll see!!!!

Jcksparrows
Yes! Seriously! All my friends are too moral and goody-goody... sometimes things don't turn out wonderfully glamourous, you know. The "honorable" woman doesn't always have to end up with the whelp... I swear, I think you guys are starting to make me hate Will. Ha. smile

PirateDiva
Lol...he does that on his own!!!!

Jcksparrows
True. I dispised the way he turned out in the second film... He seemed more interested in his father then saving his love from death. He's just so... so serious! I mean, doesn't this guy have any humor in his life? That's probably why we love E/J so much better. Because they're fun! eek!

PirateDiva
True....But better for us that WILLS focus is going away from LIZ cause that way Jack will get the gurl because PANSY BOY WILL cant hang on to his WOMAN!!! lol.....of course having JACK as a temptaion let alone falling in LOVE with him is hard enough!!! LOL....JACK and LIZ LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!

Jcksparrows
Oh yeah! Come on Liz, stop being in dinial... I've stopped and I'm just fine. Well, not according to everyone around me, but other than that little fact, I'm as happy as a clam! Lol!

LovelyOne
lol morally right?? Elizabeth killed a man for her own needs, she is not a good Port Royal girl..she never has been, never will be. She's a pirate (the biggest pirate of them all acording to T&T) and I'm certain movie 3 will prove that once and for all. Then the EW shippers cant say that she was crying because see killed a man..she's crying because she thinks she's killed someone she might love.

People are reminding her in Tia's hut that Jack is a good, honorable man and thats probably the only reason Elizabeth might be thinking she loves him because he did come back for her earlier and the whole scene suggested she was just in awe of him..she was holding his leg etc etc...it showed that she has deep feelings for him IMO

and for gods sake lmao..this is a movie about pirates..who cares about motally right relationships?..Will is not exactly set on morals in movie 3 apparently so they should be eating their own words by AWE big grin

I gotta ask a question..are your friends Orlie lovers?

I bet they are the kind who think Jack is just the meaningless character and Will is the meaningful one. Jack has more layers than an onion. I wish people could see that.

They say he never changes but everything we saw in DMC suggested he can change as a character on screen and people STILL love it smile 1 billion for example..he doesn't have to be typical Jack from movie 1 in order for a story to work well on screen

calypso
I guess we will all converge on this site as soon as we see AWE on the first day of release to either cry together or to slap each other on the back.

Don't let all these theories get you down Misty and PirateDiva. The ppl
doing this movie have too much at stake to mess it up.

Does anyone know if Spiderman or any of the other movies slated to open right after Awe have any connections to Jerry or Tnt?

lovethemtigers
Agreed, it'll be interesting to see what will be said on this forum the day after the release of AWE. I know I will be HUGELY disappointed if it's not a J/E ending....I'll just cry, stomp my feet and be really mad.

And Lovely, I agree...we've said this many times...I think people were really intrigued and fell in love with the Jack Sparrow that showed back up on the Pearl at the end of DMC...the way he was so heroic picking up that gun, the way Elizabeth hung to his leg...when he says "abandon ship into the longboat....She's only a ship, mate......We're not free yet, luv"...all this seriousness ozzing from Jack was electrifying....seeing him survey and say his final goodbye to the Pearl with that sexy coat on.....the Kiss...the smile and then his final word to Liz "Pirate"....and then the bravery with which he faces the Kracken....so far I'm really disappointed how Jack is being betrayed in the leaked scripts of AWE....I was so excited to see the new "jack sparrow"....

The AWE boxoffice will be less than POTC 1 if it ends really dark with Will and Liz both dieing...etc.....I'll just be really.,..agrggghhhhh Ican't even think about it.

I'm not on here much anymore cuz I'm trying to end my obsession with this movie and my family's over it.....they want me to leave this alone....so I sneak on when noone's around.....Love you girls and let's hope we get our heart's desire in the end.....

LovelyOne
I agree with you lovethemtigers.

Why do I feel as if they may have ruined what COULD have been one of the most interesting relationships to ever emerge on screen.??.They could have done SO much with a J/E based story in AWE..but apparently its rather W/E based from what T&T are saying.

I cant see how W/E is going to be very interesting because Will is second fiddle as a character in the franchise..Jack in a developing relationship is far more interesting..they could have done SO much more with it

this is why I get the feeling movie 4 WILL be showing this side of Jack without Will there as the romantic character..it may be with Liz it may not be..but I cant imagine it being with anyone else but Elizabeth if the audience are gonna enjoy it

at the same time if they want to keep Jack interesting as a character thy need to explore him..and Jack just being typical Jack we saw in movie 1 isn't gonna keep drawing people back IMO..Jack needed change..Jack of DMC was VERY different in character compared to movie 1..his whole demeanor was rather different to movie 1..he seemed more with it in DMC, he was maturing.

I cant see how people cant see the difference in the Jack of DMC compared to movie 1..they must be pretty blind or if not that dumb...of COURSE his character had to change and develp..all good character have to mature and develop otherwise we would notice it moreso than him changing on screen

they are like 2if Jack changed it would ruin his character and the movie"

hello what DMC were YOU wathcin..Jack changed and the movie got to 1 billion and people STILL love his character..if not more than they did in movie 1.

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Know what??

I'm feeling edgy, I know people keep saying even if it doesn't end J/E people will still love the film?? Well i don't know...

if this REALLY does end W/E..I think its gonna be a huuuggge mistake..people try to convince me otherwise but I just feel it.

I'm looking on youtube for Keira Knightley and MY GOD its overrun with Sparrabeth music videos..SERIOUSLY they are so SO popular as a couple...I cant bare to see everyones passion for J/E just be totally squashed and ripped apart..people are gonna feel red in the face for falling in love with that pairing and showing such a love for it if it just gets ripped away

...there are far more J/E supporters everywhere you go...people have a real passion about it..you just don't see this with W/E shippers...you just don't I'm sorry...and you know how angry people with a true passion can get..

You know what..This whole thing about Terry saying in the end all shippers would agree she chose the right ship?? I think its a load of S

because if this thing is a Will/Liz baby ending its obviously just a mere tool to make the audience accept W/E in the long run no matter how much we loved J.E..Otherwise we would feel bad for not liking it.. sick..

I STILL dont think they have covered themselves well if thats the case because I can bet you many, many people will not like that ending even if T&T did think they were clever and handled the ending in such a way that J/E supporters wouldnt be angry....trust me they WILL be.

Its basically a reverse star wars thing IMO...adding something in to MAKE it impossible for the other relationship to continue in any way shape or form.

but I seriously think they have picked the wrong relationship to end on if its W/E

http://www.amazon.com/Snow-White-Rebellion-Abigail-Rouse/dp/1424159199/sr=8-1/qid=1163602407/ref=sr_1_1/103-3515942-7689427?ie=UTF8&s=books

OMG CLICK ON IT^^TO SEE THE BOOK ON AMAZON!!! AWESOME!!

lovethemtigers
Yes, I don't care what anyone says, we can not be wrong about all the clues we picked up on ...come on, was it intentional or coincidental that Gibbs just happen to say "sailing without a heading? something's got Jack vexed, and whatever bodes ill for Jack Sparrow bodes ill for us all"...and then later in Tia's cabin...Tia says, "what vexes men Most?" and Jack responds nonchalantly, "a Woman"....Tia "A woman, he fell in love...".....and then the part where she tells us "Ah Jack Sparrow don't know what he want, or do know, but is loathe to claim it as his own"...and we know Jack Sparrow's compass isn't working for him...
If Jack wanted to find the heart, the key and the chest the most in this world...why wasn't the compass working? Because he wants something else more...something that has got him vexed, something he wants but doesn't want to want..and it's interfering with his thoughts....It's Elizabeth....the big clues....in his cabin and he's tapping that ever-loving compass and then says "why is the rum always gone?" and he looks a little frustrated and angry when he says it......

And what about Beckett saying "fate intervenes"....fate interveining usually means...fate steps in and stops someone from making a big mistake....Liz's big mistake...marrying the wrong man, Will.

and.....norrie "it's a curious thing.." and so on.....

These clues have to mean something...and sorry, no way can it just mean "a bump in the raod" of the relationship of Will and LIz...cuz that's bull crap.....

Jack and Liz is the money relationship...proof's in the billion dollars, right? I know Pirates Life Fo...doesn't think it is...b ut do we really think billions went back to see Will and DAvy? Hardly....we all know on this forum and others out there...that we all kept going back for one thing...to see those wonderful and beautiful Jack and Liz moments.....

lovethemtigers

LovelyOne
yeah an entire movie was just a bump in the road of W/E...roll eyes (sarcastic)

no I don't believe that..something J/E has to emerge out of all of this..even if there is a strong statement that she has chosen Will

I mean HELLO..she killed a man in DMC..that was a rather large statement that she had chosen Will but the very action also raised the question "is this really what she wants most?" because she probably did that for a number of reasons..mainly because she was feeling tempted by Jack and she had to remove him

afterward.. obviously she realises she has made the wrong decision..and Will even seems to accept that she has. and seems to want to let her get Jack because of that..it looks as if her heart wants Jack and will wants her to follow it.

katelovespirate
that song... oh my word...

katelovespirate
lovethemtigers, you are a darling. you just found my new obsession. missy higgins is amazing--- im listening to her stuff, i cant believe ive never heard it before!!!

did you see the song "all for believing"???? cause its a PERFECT song for Jack and Liz as well!!!

thank you!! smile

Pirates-Orlie
Actually I have no clue of who Elizabeth is going to choose.

I think (sorry guys) it's going to be Will. That's what I think. You can see Will loves her SO much. And I don't think Elizabeth is this big pirate as you say. I'm not saying she isn't at all, and I think she does want freedom, but not in a Jack-way. Obviously she likes Jack, but I don't think she really LOVES Jack.

But I don't know which it's going to be. We'll see.

jackismyboo
Yes i agree will does love her but in the end he has to choose between his father or her, she has already betrayed him by snogging Jack, and I think Elizabeth does have feelings for Jack more then just lust. Ted and teryy said "she killed a man she may indeed love" and she is going to bring him back and in the comic she said "even if they have to go to Davy jones locker she will go" That obviosly means she cares for him, and the kiss was also something. Her and Jack are peas in a pod and the couple usually end up together are the ones who most alike. I have a feeling we will get alot of j/E moments and alot of W/E moments, but it all depends on her feelings in the end, Like keira said her and Will are kind of dissolving while her and jack something new is beginning something like that and most people say she only meant DMC but she had AWE script with her since she started rolling DMC so she knows something is going to happen. I have a feeling that J/E is not a bump in the road it is a path of new beginnings

Pirates-Orlie
Yeah you have a point there, but I still have a feeling that Will and Elizabeth just... well, belong to each other. I'm not just saying thing because I love the Will character so much (Which I obviously do) but I just really think the two of them really fit.
But you're right, I also think we'll see lots of J/E and W/E moments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.