Rethinking the PT - Alliance Speaks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alliance
So, many of us have our likes and dislikes of the PT. I certainly have mine. So, I decided to correct my issues with the PT by rethinking it.

In this thread, as I go through, I will post my revisions of the events of the PT. Ranging from characters to locations, dialogue to philosophy, concept to morality, I hope to present something that will be in my opinion and in yours, a better PT than waht Lucas did (except mine is obviously not going to be in film form as I'm not filthy rich and don't have access to those type of resources).

sithsaber408
hmm....

Alliance
hmm....?

Darth Subjekt
Star Wars: Revenge of Alliance

uh..you do realize that clones cant be in every scene though, right? J/k...suonds good...cant wait....

Alliance
Yes, I do realize that smile

Thanks.

queeq
*sits down, opens can of coke, gets popcorn on lap and waits for the green Alliance Films Ltd. logo to appear*

Alliance
laughing out loud ok, I'll start with something.

queeq
Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away...

Alliance Wars...

General G
Oh man, the tension is killing me!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Star Wars: Revenge of Alliance

uh..you do realize that clones cant be in every scene though, right? J/k...suonds good...cant wait....

ROTFLMAO! I was gonna say that damnit! laughing out loud

OK go ahead Alliance, lets have it. smile

Stun
yep, i'm all ears smile ... or is that it already? stick out tongue

Sesse
lol. just buy/download that "movies" game thingy and do a film of your liking with it. Quality will be stunning only challenged by the quality of your voice acting.

Alliance
Ok. Like all Star Wars, this is a trilogy. There are three parts. and I think Lucas has the timing down pretty well.

The first part (equivelant to TPM) is set on Iridonia. This takes place over about a year and is set 14-13 years before the Battle of Geonosis. As this is CLone Wars/Prequel territory, I will use the BBG timescale, as opposed to Yavin. The principle of this story is to show the failings of the Republic (as TPM did) and to lauch our hero on hsi journey. As I'm devising these in order, this plot is the most developed.

The Second part takes place just before and after the Battle of Geonosis. Mostly set on Coruscant, the workings of the Jedi Order are shown here. The failings of the Jedi Order and the nature of the Clone Wars are the subject here. With sporadic ins and outs, this plot takes places from 13 BBG to 1 ABG. Its not a continuous plot.

The Third part takes place on a planet (of my own design) named Cortida. This is where the story ends, the Empire rises, and the Jedi Order falls. This plot develops from 2ABG to 3ABG, encompassing and slightly passing Order 66. (Very similarly to ROTS)

While I have the plot in mind, and the end, I flesh out the details as I go along. The middle section is least developed, and I'll try to drop hints along the way about the future direction the writing is going to take, but I will try not to use spoilers.

Alliance

Barker
This sounds like a Fanfic. 13 no expression

Alliance
No.

What are you doing in here anyway.

Stalker

Captain REX
It does indeed sound like a fanfic, since I don't know how the audience is going to connec with this Manek character. ermm

queeq
It does sound like fanfic, I agree. That was never part of our agreement, Alliance. It would be RETHINKING the PT, but you can only use the PT characters, therefore a reworking of the PT as we know it. You therefore cannot bring in new lead characters. SW is about the Tragedy of Darth Vader, you have to hold on to that. If you bring in new lead characters, it's automatically EU and I will move it.

Alliance
Then that explains my confusion on various levels. Poor communication.

Move it.

queeq
I will

Alliance
What I have to say is this.

For those of you where were expecting a reworking of Lucas' PT, I'm not going to do that. Star Wars is Lucas artistic piece, I'm not going to do a physical retool of his work as it is, ultimately, his work. I don't think its fair to him as an artist. However, I am going to recontextualize the fall of Anakin.

What I intend to do, which was WHY this was in the PT forum is to envision another story similar to the PT, one that corrects for the mistakes of the PT. I believe you will find incredible parallels between Manek and Anakin. In most ways, Manek is Anakin. This story is meant as if the PT was made as a stand-alone saga, without the OT bearing down on it.

While the characters may be EU, the plot and the message is not. This story was specifically created by me to reflect on the PT, not to expand it or to flesh out unneeded detail, but to present a correct picture of the PT that explains Anakin's fall.

You will find that each of my chapters has the same intent and purpose as TPM, AOTC, and ROTS, but presents an argument that describes Anakin's fall that is much more convincing than what Lucas attemped to pass by us.

In many ways, Manek is Anakin, simply a version of him that does not infringe on Lucas' artistic freedom and work.

I should have explained this earlier before everyone went "WHOA! EU!"

Thats what distinguishes this from a "My First Fan-Fic" and "Rethinking the PT" The characters may be different, (EU, so to say), but this is meant to directly parallel and speak to the PT, to redefine the context of Anakin Skywalker and his fall in realistic and more convincing terms.

sithsaber408
So, when does Obi-wan get to meet him?

Is it in the arena, or on Tatooine?

Where's Mace?

No Padme?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Alliance
What I have to say is this.

For those of you where were expecting a reworking of Lucas' PT, I'm not going to do that. Star Wars is Lucas artistic piece, I'm not going to do a physical retool of his work as it is, ultimately, his work. I don't think its fair to him as an artist. However, I am going to recontextualize the fall of Anakin.

What I intend to do, which was WHY this was in the PT forum is to envision another story similar to the PT, one that corrects for the mistakes of the PT. I believe you will find incredible parallels between Manek and Anakin. In most ways, Manek is Anakin. This story is meant as if the PT was made as a stand-alone saga, without the OT bearing down on it.

While the characters may be EU, the plot and the message is not. This story was specifically created by me to reflect on the PT, not to expand it or to flesh out unneeded detail, but to present a correct picture of the PT that explains Anakin's fall.

You will find that each of my chapters has the same intent and purpose as TPM, AOTC, and ROTS, but presents an argument that describes Anakin's fall that is much more convincing than what Lucas attemped to pass by us.

In many ways, Manek is Anakin, simply a version of him that does not infringe on Lucas' artistic freedom and work.

I should have explained this earlier before everyone went "WHOA! EU!"

Thats what distinguishes this from a "My First Fan-Fic" and "Rethinking the PT" The characters may be different, (EU, so to say), but this is meant to directly parallel and speak to the PT, to redefine the context of Anakin Skywalker and his fall in realistic and more convincing terms.

So basically what you are saying is that you have no life and because of that you decide to do the PT but with your own characters because for some reason you can't get over the fact that the PT didn't live up to your high standards because for some reason you expected so much even though the OT has Return of the Jedi (the Emperor's best soldiers got defeated by two foot tall Ewoks and yet everyone complains about Gungans).

Go ahead and write your little Star Wars story.

Dessel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
So basically what you are saying is that you have no life and because of that you decide to do the PT but with your own characters because for some reason you can't get over the fact that the PT didn't live up to your high standards because for some reason you expected so much even though the OT has Return of the Jedi (the Emperor's best soldiers got defeated by two foot tall Ewoks and yet everyone complains about Gungans).

Go ahead and write your little Star Wars story.

So basically, what you're saying is... you're a troll.

Alliance

General G
Then please Alliance, share with those of us who will read/listen. Just make sure you have some type of Grievous character stick out tongue

Alliance
I recieved thiw question through a PM.

Everyone already has preconceptions abou who Anakin is, what he should be doing.

By starting with a new character, I get a clean slate, instead of having Lucas' epic character bearing down on me. It also gives me the opportunity to develop the character as I want, instead of having to rebuild into the actual PT.

By doing it this way, I can present a character as Anakin should have been presented. Not only can I comment on Anakin through Manek, but I can actually have him interact with Anakin.

So much of Anakin has been written by Lucas, there's not much gold for me there, just fanboys wet dreams. Manek allows me to show in incredible detail WHY Anakin became Vader. The environment that drove him there. Honestly, if I can't redo Lucas' saga, but I can reinterpret it in a way that makes sense.

Who cares about a Zabrak? Who cares about a little sh!t from Tatooine? You'll start caring when you meet the character, as shoulod have happend in the PT.

Originally posted by General G
Then please Alliance, share with those of us who will read/listen. Just make sure you have some type of Grievous character stick out tongue

Oh Grievous will most certainly play a major role.

You will also find two direct criticisms of Grievous. Druj and Aru.

Darth Subjekt
Alliance, man don't listen to the haters out there. Obviously they're jealous that they don't have the fortitude to creativity to create something such as this. They're the type that have no imagination and when they were younger, they didn't have their own imaginary friends, so they had to play with other people's.

So basically what they're saying is, even though you're creating something because you have no life, they're going to criticize you for making it, because, ultimately, they have no life.

Well I take that back, trolling is a very time consuming project, especially when trolling someone "with no life".

I guess in their eyes, every single person that made a fan film of some sort has no life, yet they take the time to watch it, as they're taking the time to read this....toolboxes.

Do ya thing Alliance.

Alliance
Do ya thing Alliance.

Thanks, I will big grin.

It was a major shock going from last nights high to this morning's "shove it in the EU forum"

Tangible God
Alliance, man don't listen to the haters out there. Obviously they're jealous that they don't have the fortitude to creativity to create something such as this. They're the type that have no imagination and when they were younger, they didn't have their own imaginary friends, so they had to play with other people's.

So basically what they're saying is, even though you're creating something because you have no life, they're going to criticize you for making it, because, ultimately, they have no life.

Well I take that back, trolling is a very time consuming project, especially when trolling someone "with no life".

I guess in their eyes, every single person that made a fan film of some sort has no life, yet they take the time to watch it, as they're taking the time to read this....toolboxes.

Do ya thing Alliance. ESB-1138 got pwnd here.

Darth Subjekt
Alliance...you still working on this, man?

General G
I haven't seen him around for a while, his profile says he hasn't been on since the 17th, let's assume he is making this major peice of art that we will all love and enjoy and that you can't rush greatness.

Darth Subjekt
this is true...

General G
Or maybe he left us sitting here wondering forever! no expression

Darth Subjekt
bastard! he's like, "those fools..muaahahahahahaha...i have them waiting like idiots!! right where I want them, lol!!!"

so he's a meanie head. oh well...hopefully he's still working on it.

General G
laughing out loud

All we can do is hope...

queeq
Sounds abit like Spartacus in space... doesn't it?

General G
All too much

queeq
Well, we'll see how it goes.

General G
All we can do is wait now...

queeq
*checks watch*

Alliance is busy.... huis computer crashed and now he's busy.

Alliance
Originally posted by queeq
Sounds abit like Spartacus in space... doesn't it?

Intelligent. I study ancient roman history. Spartacus was a partial inspiration for this. Since the Roman Republic has close parallels with the Galactic Republic, I didn't think it was a stretch.

Anakin's danger sport is podracing, something that taps into his natural ability to use the force. Podracing is slightly barbaric in modern terms.

Manek's dangerous occupation is a gladiator. Which in adition to being somehting that taps into his natural ability to use the force, allows him to be a slave (like Anakin), but unlike Anakin, enjoy a certain degree of anyonimity.

I was also aming for a little bit of sympathy. A chemically altered 8 year old disenfranchised orphan fit the bill. It also allows me to correct for Lucas' mistake of Anakin being childish. Manek may be young, but mentally (and using biology as a symbol of that), hes already an adult.

A gladiator, like Spartacus and his army showed, has a natural advantage on regular soldiers, as they receive almost concept (though not necessarily arenal) experience. They train with heavier weapons and under more strenuous conditons. Gladiator is a mentality, one that I think Manek should have.

It also explains how Manek (Anakin) developed his militarism later in the Clone Wars. Instead of having Anakins fierce combat skills and war prowess/loyalty to hsi troops come out of nowhere, Manke will simply be restablishing connections with his forgotten past.

General G
ALLIANCE IS BACK!!! big grin

p.s. how'se my sig goin?

Alliance
Meh. Its been mostly done for a while. I'm just not happy with it.

aldisyoyo
thumb up

General G
Meh. Its been mostly done for a while. I'm just not happy with it.

big grin Can't wait!

Alliance
Ok, I promise I'll update this weekend. I 'll give a flood of artwork.

General G
eek!

Alliance
We'll start with the coverart for the Saga. Thsi shoudl give you a feel for the general attitude of the saga.

Full File Size >>>http://www.filelodge.com/files/room53/1520523/Legacy-Of-The-Republic-Wall.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e399/delta2094/r-Small.jpg

queeq
HE has a cover! Now let's start.

Alliance
Small Digital Painting of Manek...was really just to test my skill at digital painting.

Alliance
My first complete drawing of Manek. I tried doing some photoshop effects with it. He has changed slightly since.

The armor he's wearing was meant to be traditional Zabraki armor. I am unsure if it will have a place in the story.\

These last two drawings are later in the saga.

Alliance
Ok. New Character.

Urossk

Urossk is a Trandoshan. He like all other jedi was brought to the academy at a young age. This picture of him is from Episode III. Yes he carries a red saber (blue at the academy). There is a reason for this. He is NOT Sith...and he gets pissed if you imply that he is.

He is one of Manek's closest friends at the Academy. He won't play in until Episode II.

Temporary drawing, far from complete...but you get the idea.

Born 25 BBG. He was 16 at TPM and 25 at Geonosis and 28 at Order 66.
He was born on Dosha...and hes a big guy at 6'7"

Alliance
Avia Loran

Avia is Maneks other closest friend once she reaches the Jedi Academy in Episode II.

6'2" femal human, homeworld assumed to be Coruscant. Avia is highly involved in the history department of the Library at the Temple. A close associate fo Jocasta Nu, Avia's intelligece is above that of most other Jedi.

She wields a double bladed blue lightsaber.

Born 31 BBG, she is 22 at TPM, 31 at Geonosis, and 34 at Order 66.

Alliance
Null-3 "Amp"

Amp won't enter the picture until Episdoe III. One of the 12 Null ARCs bread on Kamino, he was seperated from his brothers at birth. Raised in secret, he was fluent in Mandalorian and Mandalorian culture. He engineered hsi own armor, jetpack included, caried an arm mounted dual blaster cannon and a blue lightsaber. His exceptional combat skills came from years of Mandalorian and Jedi instruction, but his distant relationship with his ARC brothers was often a source of tension.

He hates most Jedi, and respects 2.

Standard clone height of 6'0. He was 3 at TPM, 12 at Geonosis, and 15 at Order 66. Biologically (3, 24, and 30 respectively).

Alliance
Concept for Amp's wrist mounted lightsaber and armor.

Alliance

Alliance

Alliance
Speederbike Concept.

May not even be used.

Alliance
Work in progres for RC-1776 "Six"

RC-1776 and his squad served Urossk in his raid on Orus V. Six was a silent critic of the Jedi order and was fanatically loyal to Urossk the debocale on Orus V.

This cammando squad uses metallic black/brown armor, red visor lights. The squad between the has no differentiating markings. The Republic often hasd trouble controlling Six's Rho Squad.

Painting in Progress...takes place in Episode III on Orus V.

Alliance
This is a styalist presentation of the Queen of Cortida. More details later.

Alliance
Back to Episode I

Manek, Mitul, and Uttara. The three gladiator greats of the Capitol Arena.

Manek is seated, Mitul standing, and Uttara on the floor. These three gladiators were all instumental in the ILF's terrorist activities.

Uttara is younger than Manek, Mitul older. As with Manek, their exact ages are not really known, and both were subject to the same growth acceleration.

Mitul is romantically interested in Manek, who is not as responsive as Mitul would like him to be. Regardless, they consider eachother brothers.

Alliance
And lastly ofr toady...Druj and the IPF (Iridonian Police Forces).

an ex-Lieutenant, Goverenor General Druj, 25, took over the Iridonian government after the President was assassinated by the ILF. He assumed military control of the situation, forming alliances with the Galactic Senate, Commerce Guild, and other corporate groups to bring development and military power to Iridonia, promishing to use his newly aquired weaponry to wipe out the lower echelons of Zabraki society that were sponsoring the ILF.

Zabraki's wer often categorized based on the number and size of the horns on their head. It had been a historical conception that the fewer and smaller your horns were, the more civilized you were. While society "had moved past this stage" recent tensions with the ILF had re-opened the conncetion between terrorism and those Zabraki's with many large horns.

The IPF troopers were a synthesis of Police and Military, they were incherge of every aspect of civilian life under Druj's regime. Their primary task was to elimnate the terrorist ILF. Once tha was completed, Druj and the IPF promise to dissolve.

In case you haven't figured out. Druj and Manek are extremely at odds with eachother. This is the main conflict of Episode I.

Druj is the one standking in the image.
The other two are just sampels of IPF troopers. There really won't be any development within the ranks. They're very much stormies, but with skill.

Alliance
Much more to come soon. I have over 100 drawings for thsi series and I'm not even close to being done, but I have to get back to work.

I'm primarily an artistst, and not a writer. But I am trying to branch out....

Hence I'll conclude with the introduction. There is no opening crawl...because they're annyoing smile

Alliance

General G
Looks and sounds great so far!

Alliance
laughing out loud I've been doing the story in thought experiement for over a yera now. Its more developed...I'm just primarily not a writer.

queeq
It started!

General G
Now we wait for the final product.

Now starts the waiting game...

Ready yet?

Alliance
Its going to be a long game

But I hope to work this week.

Maybe another art update tonight.

General G
Awesome, can't wait.

queeq
Well, there's the 30 years of SW anniversary first...

Alliance
Kenobi, the most respectable character in Star Wars. What spawned this adventure?

"For over a thousand years, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy."

Bias. "So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view."

What if you were a slave, brought up on a desert planet.
What if you trained by a Jedi to tap into power you've never dreamed of.
What if you were rescued by the Jedi an trained to be a leader.
What if you pushed into a war.
What if you found out that you were to fulfill a prophecy, bearing the legacy of an Order.

What if everything you've ever been told...

...was a lie.

Alliance
Some more artwork. I've continued to write.

Darth Maul. The Qui-Gon Jinn of my story.

Manek. Manek is the Anakin of the story.

Mitul. One of Manek's childhood friends on Iridonia (Tatooine)

Avia A fellow Jedi and General of Manek's at teh Jedi Academy and during the Clone Wars.

Alliance
Basic points of the story:

One thing that disturbed Queeq about my rewrite of the PT is that the main character was not going to be Anakin....or even human. I really don't want to rewrite Anakin. He's not that significant of a character to me, and since I don't have to write to fit the OT, I can be flexible.

I guess what I'm writing is more of a PT companion, a side story to the whole saga. So why is this relevant?

What if there was an alternative to Anakin being the chosen one? What if there was another Jedi who demonstrated exceptional skills and power in the force, a Zabrak, who started his Jedi education late, just like Anakin.

The Order would divide into camps. The human-centric Jedi would naturally pull for Anakin, the popular, charismatic, golden haired dream boy of the jedi order. Yet Anakin is spoiled, overconfident, and whiny. Another camp pulls for the underdog, Manek.

But Anakin's publicity campaigns during the Clone Wars, promoted by his close friendship with Palpatine are just as such, and maybe the real "chosen one" is someone else. Anakin becomes the face of the Clone Wars, the hero of Coruscant and the rest of the Republic, as does his Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has blindly believed in him since day one.

Yet Manek, with his exceptional skill and darker past, is the alternative.

Perhaps Palpatine chose who would become the "chosen one."

General G
That sounds like a better take on it, the choice of two chose ones, do they both have the potential to be it?

Alliance
They both seem too.

The similariteis are remarkable. Both young males, starting their training much later than allowed. Both from desert palnets where they were slaves. Both with midichlorion counts off the charts.

Very different paths in the Academy.

General G
So, if the Sidious in your story chooses one of them, what would happen to the other? Would they have to kill each other to see who is stronger? would the other just "disappear?"

Alliance
I know they will contrast. Anakin will be as he is in the films: spoiled, whiny, popular, showed with attention and praise, everyone's hero. Anakin still falls. Manek "falls" as well.

Right now I kind of see it as Anakin becomes Vader in the flesh before he gets the suit. Manek is the person thats left over in Anakin, his better side.

Manek will likely fight Vader at the end as the "Battle of the Heroes"...however I'm still working that out and I don't know if I want Manek to have three Epic battles in a row. I don't know if the plot can take that and I don't want it to become ROTS where the whole movie is a giant disjointed lightsaber fight.

They might fight, repeatedly. (I happen to recall Luke fighting Vader in Episode II and III of the OT and I try to get my inspiration from within Star Wars itself) wink

General G
Good ideas, and the fighting at different times throughout I think would be the better route.

Alliance
Once as Anakin and once as Vader 13

General G
When you say that, do you mean he faces him once when he is good and once when bad? Or once before the suit and once after?

Alliance
I think Anakin is going to be portrayed as a very popular villian. I don't know, he doesn't come into the story until Episode II.

I think it makes more sense if he start bad and gets progressively worse. But I was referring to once out of the suit and once in.

Another I dea I have been toying around with is to write little short stories for each of the main Jedi, like the Clone Wars microseries. Anakin would probly feature in that too...

General G
So Anaking starts off evil?

That would be good, it would give mroe of a back story to the Jedi, lets the reader know more.

Alliance
Yeah, I felt the PT breezed through Anakin so quickly. We know more of Obi-Wan than Anakin in the PT, and Anakin's supposed to be the main guy here.

There were huge jumps in Anakin's character between each movie. HUGE. Lucas did not address these properly. I am going to.

Anakins starts more neutral I guess, but his character flaws will be seen as cracks immediately. He obviously then crumbles as the Clone Wars progess.

General G
They did, they could have taken some senate stuff out and added some type of back story that the watcher could learn about the character.

Yeah, quite a few years worth of jumping, 22 I think. erm

Battle scenes?

Alliance
The Senate stuff is actually important to me. Politics will be in my version too.

OMG battles.

What I'm thinking:

Confirmed

E1:
Attack on the Cruiser (Kind of like the initial Cruiser destruction scene in TPM)
Manek vs Darth Maul (Parallels the Qui-Gon Darth Maul Duel)
Battle of Iridonia (Paralls the Battle of Naboo, ground battle, several lightsber battles dispersed throughout)

Speculative:
E2:
Manek vs. Shaak Ti (a short intro training battle)
Terrorist Attack in Monment square (parallels the Attack on the Naboo Cruiser)
Manek vs to-be-named Bounty Hunter (Parallels Kenobi vs Jango)
Geonosis Arena
Geonosis

Clone Wars:
Avia and Amp vs Asajj and Durgein the Battle of Kamino
Urossk and Six's squad vs Dooku in Battle of Orus IV
Manek, Anakin, Amp vs Grievous (and maybe antoher Sith) in a combo Space/Ground Battle (ala Munnilist)

E3:
Manek vs Aru (sith)
Battle of Cortida
Manek vs Grievous
Order 66- Amp vs Six, Manek vs Urossk, and Manek vs Vader

Count Makashi
Originally posted by General G
So Anaking starts off evil?

That would be good, it would give mroe of a back story to the Jedi, lets the reader know more.

It would be bad for the story if Anakin started of evil, then what is the point in his redemption in ROTJ, if he was always evil, its better this way, that he was firs good, but later becomes evil and at the end, when he did so many terrible things, he does one great good act and redeems himself, its more emotional, you feel for him more this way.

General G
The Senate stuff is actually important to me. Politics will be in my version too.

OMG battles.

What I'm thinking:

Confirmed

E1:
Attack on the Cruiser (Kind of like the initial Cruiser destruction scene in TPM)
Manek vs Darth Maul (Parallels the Qui-Gon Darth Maul Duel)
Battle of Iridonia (Paralls the Battle of Naboo, ground battle, several lightsber battles dispersed throughout)

Speculative:
E2:
Manek vs. Shaak Ti (a short intro training battle)
Terrorist Attack in Monment square (parallels the Attack on the Naboo Cruiser)
Manek vs to-be-named Bounty Hunter (Parallels Kenobi vs Jango)
Geonosis Arena
Geonosis

Clone Wars:
Avia and Amp vs Asajj and Durgein the Battle of Kamino
Urossk and Six's squad vs Dooku in Battle of Orus IV
Manek, Anakin, Amp vs Grievous (and maybe antoher Sith) in a combo Space/Ground Battle (ala Munnilist)

E3:
Manek vs Aru (sith)
Battle of Cortida
Manek vs Grievous
Order 66- Amp vs Six, Manek vs Urossk, and Manek vs Vader

droolio

Originally posted by Count Makashi
It would be bad for the story if Anakin started of evil, then what is the point in his redemption in ROTJ, if he was always evil, its better this way, that he was firs good, but later becomes evil and at the end, when he did so many terrible things, he does one great good act and redeems himself, its more emotional, you feel for him more this way.

That is why I asked, it would have been odd and confusing.

Alliance
Originally posted by Count Makashi

I don't mean evil as in Vader evil, I simply mean that I won't portray him positively. He will be seen as a threat and a problem, even though he's not precisely evil yet.

However, one thing I'm torn about, I reall wanted to show the Temple invasion. However, that will probably not feature in Episode three cry

Nor will the Battle of Coruscant.

That may need to be re-arranged though.

General G
Why wouldn't they be included?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.