The Maestro vs. Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
welcome... to the fight.. of the ... decade wink

Maestro.. many think that this is the most awesome incarnation of the Hulk

against one of the physically most dominant forces in Marvel... Immortal Herc...

in an one on one combat.....

who will be the survivor ?

hunbu04
HERCULES AFTER A LONG FIGHT

the Darkone
Maestro will win, this the ultimate hulk with super intelligences to match his brawn.

lando005
nothing but brutal combat now that's what i like to see nomatter who wins we all win good job!!

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
welcome... to the fight.. of the ... decade wink

Maestro.. many think that this is the most awesome incarnation of the Hulk

against one of the physically most dominant forces in Marvel... Immortal Herc...

in an one on one combat.....

who will be the survivor ?

Maestro

Redatom65
for once guy, i agree with you

guy222
thumb up

Have a good one, my friend

olympian
Likely Mestro. He isent necessarily stronger than Hercules, but isent really weaker either. And its alot more strategic than the standart Hulk. Of course, Herc already showed that with skill, he can impose advantages over the Savage Hulk, but that doesnt necessarily translate into a win. I think it would be a case of Hercules looking the underdog of the figth but capable to get wins some of the times.

For those who are wondering why i say Maestro isent really stronger than Hercules, per se, its because it was set in that saga that Thor (from Maestro`s own words) would be a better match for him, than Professor was. Wich makes the whole Handbook rating of a double number over Professor a clear mistake and makes me get my hands on another clean page for the toilet.

golem370
He starts of at a stronger base strength level he has all of the experiences from all those battles over the years as well

olympian
His base, was the same as the Professor.

I dont recal him getting stronger from that point on.

golem370
Maestro powers- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maestro_(Marvel_Comics)#Powers_and_abilities

olympian
Its Maestro and his Orchestra?

Damn. He wins then.

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maestro_%28Marvel_Comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

guy222
maestro

Knowsbleed33
Maestro.

UKR
Maestro I believe is twice as strong as the Hulk and is an uber genius. I can't perfectly remember but I believe that an immortal Hercules is as strong as Thor. He will get beaten as badly as Hulk did.

guy222
herc gets beat up

Antiphon
herc takes a massive beating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.