Classic Juggernaut vs. Abomination, Wendigo and Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
4 very bad guys.. going on it.....

will the (nearly) unstoppable force of Cain Marko.... be stopped ?

i would say... YES

masterbruce
ummmm NO

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Betageuze

i would say... YES

Then you'd be wrong. No offense.

Classic Juggernaut takes these three while watching the game. And drinking a keg.

LordFear
yeah Juggy kicks ass with no prob

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze

i would say... YES

Wendigo is no pushover

BUSTER1
My money is on Classic Juggernaut-he is completely impervious to physical harm, has strength on par with current World War Hulk, and unlimited stamina. I reckon Rhino goes 1st, then Abomination, and then its Wendigo left standing, as he can't be killed unless his heart is ripped out. Enough punishment can lay Weindigo out unconscious, and Juggy is more than capable of dishing it out.

stupendous man
No physical force can harm Classic Juggernaut. I'm happy to say he wins this easily, smiling all the way!

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Wendigo is no pushover

Awesome new sig.

Wendigo is magical, can he cut juggernaut?

Tron
Originally posted by llagrok
Awesome new sig.

Most likely not. Thor's hammer is magical, but didn't leave so much as a bruise on Juggernaut, so I don't see Wendigo's claws doing very much. Even if they did, Juggernaut would heal from it almost instantly.

King_Mungi
Yeppers, Wendigo is no pushover and will be extremely hard for Jugz to put him down. Really there isn't anything Wendigo could do to him.

Unless it's Mauvais, Blaze Wendigo, or the Wendigo incarnate. All traditional Wendigo fail.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Awesome new sig.

thank u smile

have a good weekend

Bouboumaster
I think that the team could win.

Individually, they all lost to the Hulk but give him a match. Cain his more tougher, but doesn't have the Hulk's adventage to have a strenght that can grow.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Individually, they all lost to the Hulk but give him a match. Cain his more tougher, but doesn't have the Hulk's adventage to have a strenght that can grow.

They can't take it, because the Juggernaut can't be hurt physically.

Tron

The last WWH X-Men issue says different.

King_Mungi
Individually, they all lost to the Hulk but give him a match.

Wendigo has never lost to Hulk one on one, Hulk has always needed someone else to help him to put Wendigo down.

Apolloknight
Juggernaut.

cmack
classic juggy is a beast, first he thunders claps wendigo and rhino, then he proceeds to rip abomination a new one

King_Mungi
A lowly thunderclap is going to take down Wendigo? uh huh

cmack
pardon my my sarcasm juggernauts wins this hands down

King_Mungi
It depends on the host for the Wendigo spirit as there are some that could take Juggernaut. While the regular Wendigo have no means of hurting Jugz in a physical way

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Then you'd be wrong. No offense.

Classic Juggernaut takes these three while watching the game. And drinking a keg.

Sounds about right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.