The Good Shepherd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bullmaniac
Anybody else looking forward to this film being released?

Must say it will be nice to see a return for Joe Pesci..7 years without a film.................

Solo
As long as it's not as bad as A Bronx Tale, I'll be happy.

Bullmaniac
Originally posted by Solo
As long as it's not as bad as A Bronx Tale, I'll be happy.

Bronx wasn't that bad...could have been better but wasn't terrible. I think this one will be better though, thankfully deniro re-cast the main character from di caprio to matt damen...can't stand di caprio...annoys the hell outta me!!!

Mr Parker
I was looking forward to this movie.From the previews it looked like a great flick showing the kinds of autrocitys the CIA comments briefly in the trailers they showed made it look like a promising movie.But the way the movie kept going back and forth from one decade to another and the way matt damon always looked the same in age no matter what time period it was made this a dull and forgettable movie that was very boring and not worth the time especially since it was a 3 hour waste of what COULD have been a good movie.

The Core
"A Bronx Tale" is sorely underrated, IMO.

Solo
I got done watching this a few hours ago. It's decent enough. Too many abrupt transitions throughout the film, the work of an amateur.

Mr Parker
yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.