Deathstroke Vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who has the better abilities?

Slade with his incredable strenght and reflexes as well as his enhanced mind or, Blade with all the powers of a vampire and no weaknesses. Unless you count the addiction to blood but, I see that as even more of an advantage seeing as he can use his bloodlust and even drink his enemies blood and draw on theirown strenght.

I say Blade!

braz
hmm.. Blade vs Slade.

well, lets see. i would like to say Blade, but for some reason theres something in the back of my head saying that Deathstroke will beat him due to his superior skill. but, ive never really seen Slade do much in the comics though, except get shot in one Batman issue just recently, so im gunna say Blade. hes faster, stronger, about the same in skill w/ Slade.
Blade 6/10

coolio fight cool

Entity
Thanks i've been tryin to come up with cool fights that people wouldn't normally think of. Almost everything decent has been done!

braz
Originally posted by Entity
Thanks i've been tryin to come up with cool fights that people wouldn't normally think of. Almost everything decent has been done!

yea i know erm theres tons of threads i would love to make and debate about all day, but theyve already been done sad

snoopdogg
Good fight. Probably Slade for 6/10.

Blind
I got to give it to Deathstroke. In Identity Crisis, I'm pretty sure he's the one who practically owned half the Justice League and impaled the Flash... or was it Impulse? either way, pretty tuff dude to take down.

The only way I would give it to Blade is if it was Wesley Snipes' version. No Sticky Fingaz is ever going to beat Deathstroke. Or some bum on the street for that matter.

8urs
I say Deathstroke. Just using that ^ issue of Identity Crisis shows why. His mind is friggin disgusting. He's got a plan for everything and he's always thinking dozens of steps ahead of everyone else. His intelligence lets him take out people who are physically better than him. His mind is his best attribute.

long pig
Deathstroke.
He's faster/stronger/smarter/heals faster/more endurance and his weapons outclass Blade's.

jasofisc
I'm going to say blade just to be difficult, what will happen is deathstroke will beat the ever loving tar out of blade for like three hours and then blade will turn into the movie version and take him down in like a second, not because he's better then deathstroke in any way but because Wesley snipes will whine until they change the laws of the comic universe to suit his coolness.

Darth Martin
Deathstroke>Blade in all category's.

YFZ 350
Good fight. Slight edge to Slade.

endrict
Wait.....how can Blade put up a good fight against DS but Creed can't?

Creed will beat Blade.

Darth Martin
Blade's martial arts skills>Creeds.

endrict
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Blade's martial arts skills>Creeds.

Only because Creed is most of the time written as a mindless fool.

A well written Creed will beat both.

Southern_Rebel
Blade does have a physical strength advantage on Slade.

TricksterPriest
Actually, Slade is around a class 5 or 10 last I checked.

DestinyGuy678
isn't slade human? his strength and speed can only be peak human while blade is a vampire meaning he's faster and stronger (he views the world in slow motion) he's probably smarter than blade but he's not getting preperation plsus nothing short of some magic would beable to stop blade (dr. doom used a simple spell to beat blade)

iceman24567
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
isn't slade human? his strength and speed can only be peak human while blade is a vampire meaning he's faster and stronger (he views the world in slow motion) he's probably smarter than blade but he's not getting preperation plsus nothing short of some magic would beable to stop blade (dr. doom used a simple spell to beat blade) Nah Slade is stronger than peak humans. Physically Slade is better mentally Slade is better. Blade is outshined here. Slade 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.