Very Good Team Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zobica

Advent
What incarnations of each characters are we discussing here?

For example,

Darth Sidious: Dark Empire or RotS? (DE is more powerful, btw).
Luke Skywalker: RotJ, DE, NJO, DN, or LotF?

Actually, those are pretty much the only two who's embodiments I'd need to know, for the rest I would just assume their most powerful points. Luke and Sidious are special cases, as they can easily be the most powerful of each group depending upon their form.

Also, Naga Sadow is basically an unknown (in terms of swordsmanship, at least). And Plagueis is a complete unknown, to my knowledge (all we know is he was apparently "powerful", but other Force powers - how much power behind them really, and swordsmanship is unknown). His novel isn't even set to release until October, 2008.

Captain REX
Sorry, there's a bit many for the battle, too many unknowns.

Strip off a few of the competitors or I'll have to close.

S_W_LeGenD
Just like advent indicated, you will have to clear two things for us.

Darth Sidious:

- ROTS Sidious (shown in movies)
- DE Sidious (slighty more powerful and only mentioned in Novels)

Luke Skywalker:

- ROTJ Luke (shown in movies)
- DE Luke (Novel based)
- NJO Luke (Novel based)
- DN Luke (Novel based)
- LOTF Luke (Novel based)

So make a choice from these two cases.

Also, about Revan:

Question: Can POST-KOTOR Revan be considered here?

Some things to note:

Team B already has a weakness. Qui-Gonn Jinn is powerful but he is weakest among all mentioned here and is most likely to go down first in the fight.

Team A also has a weak companion and that is "Naga Sadow". But he is very cunning and smart.

And also, Team A is more intelligent then Team B.

Prodigal Knight
Well we don't know powerful Darth Plagueis is except he trained Sidious. Naga is quite powerful, but in the terms of the known Sith, he is the weakest in the group.

Now we have Qui-Gon and Yaddle on Team A.

Yaddle's biography on Databank:

At 477 years of age during the Battle of Naboo, Yaddle was considered young for her species. Still, with over four centuries of living, many legends have arisen regarding the tiny Jedi Master. Tales are told of her former mentor, Polvin Kut, and how she was imprisoned for over a century on the world of Koba. Few know which of the many stories that propagate about Yaddle are true and which are pure legend.
Yaddle had trained many apprentices in her past, including fellow Council-member Oppo Rancisis. Yaddle's last known Padawan was the vain and confident Empatojayos Brand, whom Yaddle successfully trained to become a Jedi Knight.

Not as martial a figure as her fellow Council-members, Yaddle was the head of the Librarian's Assembly of the Jedi Temple, and worked alongside such revered Jedi scholars as Ashka Boda in maintaining the Temple's impressive collection of holocrons, scrolls and tomes. Exposure to obscure knowledge granted her powers that few can fathom, including the forbidden Jedi art of morichro , a technique that rapidly slows the body functions of target beings.

When not on Coruscant, Yaddle resided at the Jedi training center at Kamparas, offering important lessons to initiates in the order.

Obviously she's quite powerful. However her and Qui-Gon are the weak apples of the group. Unless Yaddle manages to fully morichro someone, then she gets killed by the Sith pretty easily, and so does Jinn. However NJO Luke, Yoda, and Windu can make a powerful trio to deal with.

S_W_LeGenD
Even if it is NJO (or later) Luke, Team A is still over-powering in terms of RAW power.

Their are 5 one of the most powerful Sith Lords (ever known) in Team A list: Sidious, Revan, Plagieus, Exar and Bane.

Team B is surely in real trouble.

Prodigal Knight
Well due to the Six on Six matchup, and because Jinn and Yaddle will go down early, Team A will win, albeit with difficulty from Yoda, Luke, Mace, and Hoth. However, the match will have to be cut down to a three on three, so the Jedi Team aren't out of the fight quite yet.

Escape81
Slightly more powerful? No.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Escape81
Slightly more powerful? No.
Some people say that DE Sidious is the same as his ROTS appearance but has some more knowledge of Dark Side powers then before.

Anyways! everyone including me knows that Sidious was more powerful in "Dark Empire". So, this is not an issue to argue upon.

Escape81
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Some people say that DE Sidious is the same as his ROTS appearance but has some more knowledge of Dark Side powers then before.

Anyways! everyone including me knows that Sidious was more powerful in "Dark Empire". So, this is not an issue to argue upon.

That is correct. It isn't. He's a hell of a light more powerful than he used to be.

Darth Subjekt
light more powerful?

ESB -1138
Just like advent indicated, you will have to clear two things for us.

Darth Sidious:

- ROTS Sidious (shown in movies)
- DE Sidious (slighty more powerful and only mentioned in Novels)

Luke Skywalker:

- ROTJ Luke (shown in movies)
- DE Luke (Novel based)
- NJO Luke (Novel based)
- DN Luke (Novel based)
- LOTF Luke (Novel based)

So make a choice from these two cases.

Also, about Revan:

Question: Can POST-KOTOR Revan be considered here?

Some things to note:

Team B already has a weakness. Qui-Gonn Jinn is powerful but he is weakest among all mentioned here and is most likely to go down first in the fight.

Team A also has a weak companion and that is "Naga Sadow". But he is very cunning and smart.

And also, Team A is more intelligent then Team B.

Qui-Gon is not the weakest in Team B. That would be Yaddle.

Darth Sexiest

Dessel
Didn't realise that Jinn was a Muun in disguise.

General G
Originally posted by Advent
And Plagueis is a complete unknown, to my knowledge (all we know is he was apparently "powerful", but other Force powers - how much power behind them really, and swordsmanship is unknown). His novel isn't even set to release until October, 2008.

Alright, off topic, but that's ok, it's good to go off topic sometimes! Plagueis is getting a novel? I haven't heard that before, do you know what it is going to be called?

Advent
Yes, Plagueis is getting a novel. The name, however, is unknown at this time, but the scheduled release is supposed to be in 2008. October, apparently.

Plagueis Novel

As the link says, details are pretty thin. And from what I know, there's really nothing much other than the fact it's going to be a novel based on Sidious' Sith master.

Kadesh
Even if it is NJO (or later) Luke, Team A is still over-powering in terms of RAW power.

Their are 5 one of the most powerful Sith Lords (ever known) in Team A list: Sidious, Revan, Plagieus, Exar and Bane.

Team B is surely in real trouble. Well you are mostly right here, Let me bring up an assumption. If Plagueis could really manipulate cells(im lazy to type the whole thing) to create life, couldnt he reverse it? Instead of creating life with cells, but rather he shuts them down with a snap of his finger? Its like the scepter of ragnos, jaden mentioned "if it could absorb the force, maybe it can release it too" Same thing with plagueis.

No there is no evidence to support this, this is just my opinion

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Qui-Gon is not the weakest in Team B. That would be Yaddle.
I would like to believe this but we don't know much about Yaddle.

And Yaddle's impressive skills and accomplishments convinced the Jedi Council to grant her the rank of "Jedi Master" on her return to Coruscant.

But it might be possible that Gui-Gon would be better in Saber Combat then her.

Dessel
I'm pretty sure Yaddle is pretty average with a saber.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kadesh
Well you are mostly right here, Let me bring up an assumption. If Plagueis could really manipulate cells(im lazy to type the whole thing) to create life, couldnt he reverse it? Instead of creating life with cells, but rather he shuts them down with a snap of his finger? Its like the scepter of ragnos, jaden mentioned "if it could absorb the force, maybe it can release it too" Same thing with plagueis.

No there is no evidence to support this, this is just my opinion
This is interesting thought from your part.

After-all, Sidious killed him in his sleep! wink

But we can't be sure of this until his Novel arrives. It would be too late though for this thread.

But their is a problem. Plagieus was actually experimenting with this mentioned capability or power and he feared to loose it as well and even Sidious acknowledged this fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.