100 celebs that will survive a SAW trap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
my choice is CHUCK NORRIS! he will roundhouse kick jigsaw even before he puts him into a trap. he will rounchouse kick everybody!

Espantada23
I'll go with Jet Li.

Rampant ox
Christopher Lee, after all he is the King Of Horror.

Wolfie
Bruce Campbell.

He'd saw off his foot no problem. Then he'd probably attach a sledge to the stub or something.

Espantada23
Duh,Bruce Campbell...how did I not think of him first?

Vim
Originally posted by Wolfie
Bruce Campbell.

He'd saw off his foot no problem. Then he'd probably attach a sledge to the stub or something.

Or like the chick on the "Grind House" poster attach a freakin assualt rifle to it!!

RogerRamjet
Hulk Hogan!!!! cause nobody get up after his patented Leg Drop!!!mad

allofyousuckkk
Paris Hilton

she'd **** her way into living

ladygrim
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Paris Hilton

she'd **** her way into living laughing out loud

Espantada23
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Paris Hilton

she'd **** her way into living

Hilarious and so true. laughing out loud

allofyousuckkk
oh lol, the word i had type was slu.t

so that is " she would slu.t her way into living"

Leathergien
lol hilarious and probly true lol

even no i hate him but ill go with michael jackson becuase he would probly melest him before anyhting would happen....jigsaw would find michael jackson humping the head of the puppet in the corner of the room. hahaha

allofyousuckkk
i did not have sexual relations...with that puppet

Espantada23
OMG you guys are hilarious...in a very off kilter kinda way...I wonder if Michael would break into the Thriller dance,too.

Leathergien
lol i woudnt dout it

Espantada23
God I would love to see that...the music is playing in my head right now...and there goes Michael...after the puppet...who then proceeds to tell Michael "But I'm not a real boy," as he backs into a corner.

Pandemoniac
Whahahahaa!

It could get even uglier! The puppet's nose growing after it made it's defensive speech, and Michael going all 'Hmmm, hubba hubba little friend!'

Espantada23
LMFAO...God theres some warped senses of humor in here...I feel so at home.

Wolfie
Wacko Jacko would be in that chain trap like in Saw III. One of the chains would be through his nose.

Darth Vicious
I think a better question would be, Which celebrity would you like to see in a Saw trap? Paris Hilton of course. I would love to see her in the 360 degree trap from Saw 3.

Espantada23
I would love to see Nicole RIchie in a trap...something that makes her eat to get out of it...She'd soon be dead.

Leathergien
hey i like nicole shes funny! lol

michael would be in the dildo trpa from scary movie 4 lol he would love that one!!

Rambo
Johnny Knoxville. I mean the guy can put his body through outrageous tings.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Rambo
Johnny Knoxville. I mean the guy can put his body through outrageous tings.
He can ride a shopping cart into a pit of needles then. Then we'll see who's laughing (me).

LaHaine
GG Allin.

Espantada23
Originally posted by Wolfie
He can ride a shopping cart into a pit of needles then. Then we'll see who's laughing (me).
And me.Maybe Steve-O,too.

zslick
Dude hell no you guys are choosing the wrong people to be in traps i would love to see celebs killers who "didnt do it" and real killers

charles manson
oj simpson
micheal jackson(just to see him there)
Jack the ripper
anna nichole smith
courtny love (we all know you killed kurt cobain)

Mišt
laughing out loud That'd be a sweet ass Saw movie, a Celebrity special one clap

LaHaine
Originally posted by zslick
Dude hell no you guys are choosing the wrong people to be in traps i would love to see celebs killers who "didnt do it" and real killers

charles manson
oj simpson
micheal jackson(just to see him there)
Jack the ripper
anna nichole smith
courtny love (we all know you killed kurt cobain)

Are you saying Manson did or didn't do it? Manson didn't kill anybody. His followers did it "for him" (which was something deliberated at his trial as a way to bring him down with the real killers. His prosecutor even made the famous quote that if he were to get Manson and not his "family", then the prosecution would have failed.

Charles Manson is no more than a symbol for America. His life is blown way out of proportion with who he is and what he has done.

Espantada23
Michael Jackson was already listed as one of the celebs...Manson and The Ripper are killers (As is OJ in my opinion)...I don't think they qualify as celebrities even if they are just as well known.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.