what if....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charrmgirl2007
what if in awe it does end J/E but since keira is planning on not doing no more pirates..her character possibly dies having jack's baby? it's just a thought..

ivebeendepped43
interesting thought. but i like the idea of Keira dying rather than Liz dying.....

Mistypirate
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
interesting thought. but i like the idea of Keira dying rather than Liz dying.....

LMAO laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43

ROTFL...LMAO laughing

Red Two
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/music-smiley-006.gif

LovelyOne
those rumors about her not returning are not confirmed by her or anyone at Disney.

I really dunno if Disney are just using these rumors to boost publicity.

people think Will is not gonna be in 4 and now people hink Liz isnt...so "that must be a W/E ending"

and if there is an unexpected twist at the end of AWE..these rumors are working to their advantage...because its basically making people give up on J/E in a way..

Remember that first rumor that came out saying Keira is essentail to the continuation of the series as a romance to Jack??? I believe that one a WHOLE bunch more...They wont be doing a 4th without her IMO.

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by charrmgirl2007
what if in awe it does end J/E but since keira is planning on not doing no more pirates..her character possibly dies having jack's baby? it's just a thought..

interesting thoughts... but it couldn't be a disney movie if you know/see Liz and Jack having sex and then her being in so much bloody pain when she's giving birth. sorry to burst your bubble, but sex/labor in a disney movie? not gonna happen

SarahB
mmmmmmmm, but do u think they will officially do 4, cos like we all hav our endins ov how awe gna end so.......wat do ya think (im nt sayin their nt gna do it, just a sugesstion)

mss_mira
well wut if jack and liz end up together but she does die somehow?! not by child birth though, that wont fly... IMO but another way could be totally possible.. they said it would be a bitter sweet ending.. we would still get the ending we are hoping for.. but they cant go off together in the end, cuz im sure that there are a lot of jackfans out there that want to see him sail off into the sunset by his self.. she will confess her love to him then so something selfless to save his life to prove it since she basicly killed him in DMC.

a-k-a-amber
that would be an interesting twist

mss_mira
this way we dont have to worry about will's reaction to the whole thing. maybe he will even feel like an ass..

a-k-a-amber
Oh! me likes turn the tables on Will and make him feel guilty

PirateDiva
That would be a tragic story....

mss_mira
this was they make each audiance happy.. and if kiera really is not coming back for the 4th one, this will let her leave in a memorable way as an actress.. plus i honestly thinki would want this, then for her to end up w/ bloody will.

Swann&Sparrow
I had mentioned alot before ( I should really make a thread of my own for this) there are a lot of movies that remind me or are similar to POTC. One of them is the RELATIONSHIP ( Not much the plot ) between Logan and Jean in X-Men is like Jack and Elizabeth.

Jean is chained down to Scott (Cyclops) and she's afriad if she goes with Logan he'll leave her in a second. This mirrors Elizabeth and Jack perfectly, cause Jean knows she loves Logan and Logan wants Jean alot. They both complete each other and they understand each other.

Plus, it both started out as lust, but grew into love.

Maybe it'll end the same way as the X-Men trilodgy ends....with poor Logan having to sacrifice Jean. Maybe Jack has to sacrifice Lizzie to Calypso....though I would hate that so much.

I'll be sure to bring tomatoes to the theatre just in case...just in case...

mss_mira
well im not a really follower of x-men but i have seen the movies and know what ur saying.. thank you cuz thats exactly what i was trying to convey, but couldnt find the best example... i was thinking kinda like titanic a bit.. not really but sorta. except that jack would be rose and liz would be jack.... lol

Swann&Sparrow
Lol, yeah. I said it awhile ago...but I guess no one listened.

sad

mss_mira
no im sure everyone listened lol im jst retarted that way loldroolio

Swann&Sparrow
Lol, very funny. Love the emotion. smile

But I hope that T&T are smart enough to realize that that would be a very unsatisfiying ending. A character sacrificed?! And it's Lizzie too!

I wouldn't mind if it was the Unuich, cause he's already going to stab the heart and 'sacrifice' himself. And I know Jack was already sacrificed to the Kraken, but another would just mess it all up.

And even if she comes back to life, it wouldn't be very real. Jack dies and comes back, Barbosa died and came back, now Liz will die and come back? It just shows that they don't have enough respect for death. In real life, death is death and there's no going back. I know there are alot of stuff like the Kraken that aren't in real life. But having people be constantly reincarnated or brought back to life just disregardes the importance of life.

How are you supposed to know that some one is dead for real. OMG HE'S DEAD........wait, he's back!

WTF, just not gonna fly man.

LovelyOne
I really dont know why they felt the need to show you that Elizbaeth wants to kiss Jack again but pulls away if its "never gonna happen between the two in AWE" ..that almost kiss would seriously suggest that its not over..Its basically another teaser kiss that needs to be resolved..like the one earlier in the curiosity scene

mss_mira
LovleyOne... did u get that quote from somewhere? is that something they really said about the j/l relationship?

Personally i would rather see her die then end up w/ will. i know, that sounds really bad.

LovelyOne
no one said it..but its just the general feel from all the spoilers and such

sad

mss_mira
oh ok.. lol dont scare me like that.

LovelyOne
lol sorry...

willofthewisp
Don't say you'd rather have her die, because if she dies, there's no way Jack can have her. But if she's alive, anything can happen, even if we don't get to see it. Wish for Will to die.

mss_mira
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Don't say you'd rather have her die, because if she dies, there's no way Jack can have her. But if she's alive, anything can happen, even if we don't get to see it. Wish for Will to die. but we already know thats not happening... so logicaly liz is next to go.. cuz i doubt they will be killing jack off anytime soon...

PirateDiva
No... Will will DIE...something will happen to LIZ and Jack will find himself destroyed by it and doing anything to try and save her!!! then her life will be spared and we see a moment of passion...KAPEASH!!! lol

mss_mira
wishful thinking? lol i wish i was that optimistic...

PirateDiva
LOL....ya^^ i guess....haha...hey in an world like this u have to stay positive....lol!!! even though with a couple of lines ppl like T&T may destroy it...lol!!

mss_mira
so true, so true, but the phrase "keep the faith" was invented for a reason.. lol

PirateDiva
Which Is WhY Im So Optomistic!!! big grin

Surreal_44
Or...and I hesitate to add this, but perhaps Elizabeth pulling away isn't the promise of something more happening between the two of them, but a sign that there is nothing more to it than a kiss. It's just a thought.

Feel free to spaz out and get angry now. big grin

charrmgirl2007
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
interesting thoughts... but it couldn't be a disney movie if you know/see Liz and Jack having sex and then her being in so much bloody pain when she's giving birth. sorry to burst your bubble, but sex/labor in a disney movie? not gonna happen

i know that it's a disney movie but that it is not completely impossible.
I mean they could do something where it shows liz entering jack's cabin and see him sitting on the bed(a-la spike and buffy in chosen) and then if she were to die in labor have it show him pacing outside the door and a midwife come out and let him know that the child is fine but liz will not make it...they don't need to show any blood just her laying in the bed looking drained. but these are just thoughts...

KLULEZZ
when rumors swarmed that orlando was not going to come back disney denied that rumor~the same rumors come out about keira and disney has not said anything~think about it ladies

kiwibird
?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by KLULEZZ
when rumors swarmed that orlando was not going to come back disney denied that rumor~the same rumors come out about keira and disney has not said anything~think about it ladies

STOP gossip shit YOU ARE pissed ING ME OFF
sick

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
STOP gossip shit YOU ARE pissed ING ME OFF
sick

LMAO laughing ewwww there's Doo Doo^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.