Batman, Nightwing, and Robin go through Ultimate Survival Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
They have all of their regular equipment that they carry with them (no vehicles)

They have 1 hour prep before each battle. They fight in Gotham.

They are fully healed and re-equiped before each battle.

1. Bane and Bullseye

2. Kraven and Killer Croc

3. Dare Devil and Punisher

4. Captain America and Black Panther

5. Sabretooth and Iron Fist

SpunkySmurph
They clear it

starlock
i agree they clear it

olympian
Make Kraven team up with the last two and they dont clear it.

don't shiv
Nightwing is the only worry, they clear it Nightwing visits Alfred's infirmary

Wally West
Why would Nightwing be more of a "worry" than Robin?

marvelprince
They clear it

Galan777
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
They clear it
Originally posted by starlock
i agree they clear it
Originally posted by marvelprince
They clear it

yes thumb up

Grimm22
Do their opponents get prep?

don't shiv
Originally posted by Wally West
Why would Nightwing be more of a "worry" than Robin?

mentally Nightwing isn't sharp enough, Robin 1 golden age the villains were average.

fast forward to Robin 3 and the stakes are much higher, Robin 1 never had to hold his own against Shiva, Bane, Catwoman, Amazo, Deathstroke... the guns are bigger now, the villains are leaner, meaner and crawling out of the woodwork, Checkmate, Brother I Savant etc...

Mentally Robin & Red Hood are sharper than Nightwing who's been on the ropes since splitting with Oracle and killing Blockbuster. Mentally Nightwing is not right, he's getting injured too easily.

Wally West
Originally posted by don't shiv
mentally Nightwing isn't sharp enough, Robin 1 golden age the villains were average.

fast forward to Robin 3 and the stakes are much higher, Robin 1 never had to hold his own against Shiva, Bane, Catwoman, Amazo, Deathstroke... Dick Grayson has had fights/encounters with every one of the villains you just listed. Deathstroke used to be a Teen Titans villain when Robin/Dick Grayson led them, so I don't understand your point to be honest...

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Wally West
Dick Grayson has had fights/encounters with every one of the villains you just listed. Deathstroke used to be a Teen Titans villain when Robin/Dick Grayson led them, so I don't understand your point to be honest...

don't shiv
also Dick's relationship with his father is somewhat unhealthy. Bruce is forever pushing him away. Dick overcompensates in leiu of peter parker-esque wise-cracks and snappy banter, which works ...up to a point.
Its a wonder the former boy wonder hasn't hit the bottle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.