-=- Last Book You Read -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
(Performed Search, foudn nothing) was the mod and there was a Book of the month Sticky...)

Within the last Three weeks I read the Ender Quartette

Ender's game
Speaker For the Dead
Xenocide
Children of the Mind

Right now I am reading the first fo the Bean Quartette:
Ender's Shadow

Immortality
Last book I read was Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice-God I hated it!-after which I attempted to read Beloved by Toni Morrison but I found it quite boring so I gave it back to the library. Now I'm attempting to read The Vampire Armand by Anne Rice, I've had it for about a week and I'm only on the second chapter!

Bardock42
Lets make a "second last book you read thread" as well

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Lets make a "second last book you read thread" as well

-=-Turn it on its head and we could make a 'next book you will read thread'! The possibilities are endless!-=-

Dreampanther
The Truth, by Terry Pratchett (for the second or third time). Not the best Pratchett book ever, but not the worst either...

masterkit
Fablehaven

SnakeEyes
American Gods.

Good book...

I am currently about halfway through Ender's Shadow.

Celestialgirl
The last book I read was You Suck: A Love Story by Christopher Moore. It was great I had a good laugh reading it.

MildPossession
Killshot by Elmore Leonard, can't wait to see the film.

manorastroman
"dry", augusten burroughs.

MildPossession
Is that worth reading because I really enjoyed Running With Scissors.

manorastroman
i like it more.

Maestro
The Alchemist by Paul coelho, if you haven't read it pick it up, totally recommend it.

rockycairns
im halfway through The Shawshank Redemption in the brilliant book Different Seasons by Stephen King the book also contains

Apt Pupil
The Body (later became the film Stand by Me)
The Breathing Method

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.