Episode II Select #35

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Heres one from George:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/10/img/select.jpg

Looks like an offset piece to me. Is that one of those hand microphones used by soundmen?

Gundark
Hmmmm..I don't know, it looks more like something from the SW world to me. The other stuff looks like pumpernickel from a bakery explosion. laughing out loud

queeq
Looks like dark bread to me. Maybe it's Beru's kitchen. It doesn't look familiar as a boom though.

DarthBorgie
it does look like bread, agreed. But what is it laying on? Some sort of convayor belt?

queeq
Maybe it's just a cabinet. See how the bread lies lower than the egde we see.

Darth Daft
It's mineral rocks being grinded up on some sort of machine and the gravel is going to be used for.... erm...... decorating.

Dim
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a bicycle gear switch?

finti
Maybe they make some sound recording to be used in the film.
this is a snapshot just before it all begins.

DarthBorgie
Maybe they're grinding rocks to make some sort of machinery sounds for Count Dooku's home planet. Its supposed to be a rocky planet, right?

queeq
Those are no rocks. It's bread, I'm pretty sure. And that thing doesn't look like a boom, guys. Not a post sixties one at least.

finti
Give us today our daily bread,!!!! what a bummer off a select picture.

Dim
I think it's that speeder bike..maybe under rocks..I really reallly don't think it's bread.

queeq
So it's a bunch of rocks cut in half? Nope, it is EXACTLY like the black bread they have in Eastern Europe and Germany. I am certain of it.

JediOasis
It does look a lot like bread, but what would bread be there for? It makes more sense if its a bunch of crushed rocks.

Dim
I don't know queeq...did you see any bread in those storyboards of yours? laughing out loud

Raz
That is definitely some sort of food, either bread or chocolate donuts. If you look really carefully, you'll see some white icing on them.

I think this will be seen in Dexters Diner, when Anakin is looking for Zam.

queeq
Well, there is this theory about food. It involves Blue Milk and beards, Dimmy can tell you all about it. laughing out loud

Dim
Nonono...I'm a bit rusty on the whole food theory...you tell em queeq.

queeq
Okay, well go here. It's an elaborate piece of work, made the favourite topics list on TF.N. Read this and you will KNOW why this must be bread:

boards.theforce.net/messa...270&page=1

Dim
*whispers to all the boys and girls*
it's rocks...big grin

queeq
It does. Many months of investigation with the greatest minds of TF.N.

Dim
Like I was saying...rocks laughing out loud

Ratcat
It's funny, I thought that when I first saw it but now I'm convinced it's a bread type thing.

queeq
For it is bread. Dimmy just doesn't see it yet. Maybe she should eat more. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.